Author Topic: Joseph Stalins (Wilhelm Von Krieger) Application  (Read 1153 times)

Joseph Stalins (Wilhelm Von Krieger) Application
« on: April 18, 2011, 05:13:58 PM »
                           OOC Section

OOC Name:Joseph Stalin

IC Character Name:Wilhelm Von Krieger

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority had lead your character to do so. My character wishes to join the CCA so he can enforce law and keep order around the city.  He was very badly treated by the citizens of City 18 and now wishes to show them discipline and what happens to people who disrespect any Officer of city 18. He wants to make his way up in society and he will do anything to get there!

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Very loyal in what he believes in and what he does. Very strict he doesn't take shit from no one.  Rude he is not afraid to get into a fight with others. He follows all orders given and respects his superiors he would fit right into the CCA.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character? I think joining the CCA would open up more role playing situations and provide a more action packed experience. My character Expects that if he is accepted he will be accepted he will learn valuable skills that will help him better himself and the make the city a better place to be.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words. Wilhelm was born into a wealthy family of German ethnicity, he for a time could only speak German but would quickly learn English as he was taught at a English speaking school. He attended the University of Berlin in Politics and Law. He passed his courses and earned a masters degree in his studies. Later on in life when the 7-hour war ended he was taken to city 7 where he would live for only a few months, he would then be transferred to City 18 and this was to be his permanent placement. On his way to the city, the train was attacked by rebels but the attack was quickly quelled by a large Combine patrol that happened to be close by. He was then beaten by the Combine and dragged onto a Drop ship that would take him and others to City 18. Upon his arrival he would be checked for weapons or illegal items and interviewed by the Civil protection, he showed great interest in there field of work and got the idea that this was where his schooling could pay off.  Wilhelm would receive bad news the next day as a news paper would read “German Rebels found guilty of treason” Wilhelm had noticed that the picture was of his parents Heinrich and Helga Von Krieger. There house had been invaded during the night by the Civil protection they were captured and taken to the Nexus where they would receive the death penalty.
Wilhelm was shocked, but he cursed out his parents names and began to laugh. He had lost all kindness his soul once had and now he was just a emotionless person. He decided he would apply for a position in the CCA so he could do enforce the law strictly and so he would eat decent meals instead of the slop citizens ate daily.

OOC Details

1.How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
6 months
2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 months
3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2 days but i have played on serious Rp such as OCRP.
4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (Canada)
5. In what country do you live?
Canada
6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On OCRP me and Albert were on patrol when we got a 911 call saying an armed man was holding up inside the Gas station, when we arrived we noticed he was armed with an Mp5 sub machine gun. We got out of the car and crouched behind it, the gun man started firing off so we opened fire after about a 5 minute stand off a civilian opened the door to the gas station and as he did, i got a perfect head shot on the criminal!

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Wilhelm Von Krieger
CID: 54765
Height:5'8
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 153
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects:N/A
Mental Advantages:  A bit higher than average, IQ of 159
Notable Qualities:Loyal

1.Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.
6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to serve the city and maintain peace.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Wilhelm Von Krieger hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Joseph Stalins (Wilhelm Von Krieger) Application
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 06:47:37 PM »
o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal