Author Topic: The Battle for Garath  (Read 1346 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Battle for Garath
« on: August 22, 2012, 07:22:40 PM »
(note: I am not well with the medival age so my story may be a bit confusing, which I will edit in another part of the story explaining confusing parts. Please, reply, constructive criticism is good, also comment on confusing parts and I will update the story.)

Music that I thought that may fit it, I don't know.
Spoiler for Hiden:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxtnFs7lpA4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxtnFs7lpA4</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgSCNS851Rg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgSCNS851Rg</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbdTeKo14Jw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbdTeKo14Jw</a>

The Battle for Garath

It was fall, 1622, leaves surrounded the courtyards of the huge kingdom of Garath. The villagers lived happily in there cottages under the high-mounted kingdom. The peasants walked up 100 steps to get to the kingdom, followed by more into the throne room. The peasants would walk in and take off their vests and feel the nice warm fire. They sat around the throne room and waited for a guard to let them enter the throne room to speak to the king and queen of Garath. They would look around the throne room nervously. The guards held their sharp pole-arms near their chest tightly. As the peasant stood in front of the King and Queen she cleared her throat. She looked up and began to speak. "H-hello King Richard and Queen Matilda, I c-come tell word of a-a theif that umm..."

She clenched her hat tightly and began to sweat. She looked down in thought and then looked back up to begin speaking. "Yes t-there is a thief on the l-loose and I j-j-just wanted to warn you about this thief" The king stroked his beard in thought. As guards transported her out she looked back with a scared expression. The same guards came back in to report to the King.

"Nigel, Howard, I both want you out with John and Kah'Hul" said the King with his booming voice.

The King looked like a man with gold everything, he looked very clean and smart, but spoiled. He had a gold robe and musket. A purple cape with a lion symbol on it. Black leather boots. Black leather leggings with the robe around them. Black leather vest under the robe. And clanging change whenever he moves. He had a longish red beard and curly afroish red hair. He had a gold crown with purple sidings that had the lion symbol also on it. His eyes were greyish blueish, his nose was stubby, roundish. And his math was big with his mustache and beard surrounding it. He also had sideburns that were also red leading from his hair into his facial hair.

"Y-yes sir!"

They both saluted and headed out the doorway.

"Also, tell Amber, Dona, Jacob, and Matterson to get in here" said the King again.

Both of the men marched out the door positivetly. As the shut the huge, bronze doors the 4 guards stood in front of the two the two other guards, Nigel and Howard.

"What d-does the K-king want us f-f-for?" asked Amber with her soft, wobbly voice.

"We don't know, but there is a thief on the loose and guards are being sent outside the kingdom to search the village's below" replied  Nigel with a gravely voice.

The group of 4 entered the throne room. The slowly entered in, their legs wobbled and their faces sweated. Their armor shook with their wobbly legs. Each step was followed with a loud CLANK noise. The Queen began to speak.

"Guards, we need two of you on the west side of the villages and the other two on the east side, we will send more guards down to assist" Said the Queen with her old, loud, 'treble clef' sounding voice.

"Yes madam!"

The four immediately rushed out of the throne room. The King and Queen sent more guards out till there was a few number of guards roaming the Kingdom. Suddenly the glass on top of the throne room busted, glass fell on both of the guards in the middle of the throne room receiving orders from the King and Queen. The both cowarded behind the armor the Queen sat up and the King stood up and un-sheathed his musket and spatha. Two black figures in suits reeled down on ropes. One of the guards came behind one of the suits to attack. More black figures reeled down. Guards busted into the throne room to investigate the yelling and screaming. Guards yelled as they battled the black figures. The Queen ran behind her throne as a knife was thrown into it. The King fired off a few shots of his musket, hitting a few black figurines.

The shot black figurines fell quickly at the sound of the musket. The sound was heard from the Kingdom. The villages began to start up with talking and screaming of fear. Guards stood at the walls with the Arquebuss ready. Gaurds ruched up the stairs to the Kingdom. Back at the Kingdom battle was happening. Black Figures fell through the roof quickly, The Kind fended off the figures in suits with his steel spatha. Then the King watched as a guard fell down from a sword hitting him in the neck. The guard fell onto the steps, the King rushed to the guard down. The King killed the figures swarming his body. He looked into the almost closed eyes of the guard.

"I am sorry Alph... I am so sorry" said the King as tears began to fill his eyes, he looked back as he watched another guard die. He pulled out his musket and killed the remaining figures. He looked back at the guard in his hands, he was dead. The King looked at his closed eyes. As tears began to form a huge bronze suit crashed through the ceiling. It stood up and looked at the King. It's eyes glowed red and it's metal pulsed with what looked like lava. The King's face was full of fear. Then a cannon fired, a cannon ball crashed trough a window, hitting the bronze, moving suit. It fell down, it got back up slowly. Loud CLANKing sounds emitted from it. It got up and withdrew it's giant, steel sword. It slowly processed towards the King. The King stood in shock. AS the sword came down the King snapped back and rolled out of the way fearsome-ly. The King jumped onto the the bronze suit, banging on it's helmet with his steel spatha. The helmet finally came off. Then a man's head was shown.

"So, you had to do all this for 10,000 gold?!" The King roared.

"Yes, it was reasonable" smiled the stranger.

"I SENT A COURIER TO YOU!"

"Yes... then I bought my men new armory and we set off to destroy you" The stranger smirked, it was revealed he was the King of Zarainain. The King raised his sword to kill the attacker. He brought his sword down on his neck, killing him instantly. Then another canonball hit the kingdom, this time pushing the Queen across the room. The King sprinted over to her. He leg was broken and her arms were paralyzed. The King carried her out of the kingdom, followed by many, many, many guards. The King repeated "We will make it! Just hold out Matilda!"

The guards slaughtered the attackers. The King hid the Queen and himself in a hay bale that was being shipped out of the Kingdom. they quickly made it out. Then a torch hit the side of their carriage. The fire spreaded across the side of the carriage onto a leather strap of a horse, breaking it and releasing it. The carriage fell over to the left with the coach (driver, jockey, whatever). The King fell almost completely off the carriage. The speed went down at a great time. The King, Queen, and coach went forward from the instant stop. The King and Queen rammed into the back while the coach hung onto the horse for dear life. The horse headed straight for a cliff. The King a Queen both got thrown around as they hung onto the back of the carriage. The fire went out on the left side of the carriage, spreading ashes and bits of fire across the grass.

The coach reached for the leather strap to slow the horse down before they go flying off the cliff. The King climbed up the carriage to grab it and try to stop it to. The carriage hit a rock, making the King nearly fall off. The King grabbed onto the leather strap when the carriage hit the rock. The King flew back with it, braking the carriage and making the leather strap break. The leather strap broke meaning that the horse was almost free. It fought off the coach. The coach flew back and landed on a leather strap and wood. The horse returned going straight. The King grabbed onto the Queen as the Queen was dragged through the grass. The Queen hit a rock, breaking the hold between the two. She tumbled then stopped. As the carriage was about to go off the cliff the King grabbed the coach and tried to pull him off. But the coach was to heavy and the shirt collar ripped off when the King jumped back off the carriage. The coach, carriage, and horse all went off the cliff, falling to instant death. The King screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he fell to his knees. His face began to sadden, then he ran back to the Queen. A archer from Garath followed him, he was holding the Queen. The King rushed and kneeled before her, her eyes were shut.

"No... no, no, no, NO, NO, NO!" said the King, tears already rolling his eyes.

He cluched onto the deceased Queen. He cried and the archer attempted to pull him away.

"SHE IS GONE! SHE IS NOT COMING BACK LET HER GO!" Screamed the archer as he attempted to pull him away.

"SHE IS NOT GONE! I KNOW SHE ISN'T!" Screamed the King.

As the King settled down he looked back at his burning kingdom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months later the King became insane, he was king no more, he was a peasant. He was locked into a cell, forcing himself to hang himself. The guards rushed in to find a fallen stool and and man hanging by a rope. His face was just dirt, his clothes were barely clothes anymore, his skin looked a bit deformed. There was no Garath or King for Garath anymore, just a deceased peasant.

Post Auto-Merged: August 23, 2012, 04:24:43 PM
Note: I am going to make a more better one explaining the story and more detail, please, do not comment on this unless you find something else in the story.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 04:24:43 PM by Just a Panda »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal