Author Topic: My LoL picture  (Read 1816 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My LoL picture
« on: August 03, 2012, 04:10:50 AM »

I took a orignal picture that looked like this and edited the shit out of it. I hope you enjoy :).

This is the orignal one:

Which one do you like better? (This is the first picture I edited ever :3.)

Post Auto-Merged: August 03, 2012, 04:12:28 AM
Also to get a full veiw open a tab and drag one of the pictures onto the tab ;).
Also I will be adding more and here is one. I edited it and said to myself "This is kick-ass" :D.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 04:26:26 AM by John Smith ?JustaPanda?Security »

Offline Art.

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My LoL picture
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 12:27:20 PM »
Nice!

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 03:20:40 PM »
Nice!
Thanks it took me awhile to get the big one to look dark like that. I used the regular LoL templates and made them look really good. Although I suck at drawing I am also working on a fight scene animation, even though it is with stickfigures :/. But it will also be my first one.

Offline A Dark Tree

• WHITE
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 07:18:05 PM »
Very impressive!  I like it very much so.  I just want to know one thing, and don't make fun of me for not knowing, what is LoL?
Add me on steam, the name is Saaaaaaaaaaaan.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 07:25:21 PM »
Very impressive!  I like it very much so.  I just want to know one thing, and don't make fun of me for not knowing, what is LoL?
LoL is Leauge of Legends. Most members of the Catalyst Gaming community play it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal