Author Topic: Ask OwenCobs Anything (Not necessarily serious)  (Read 13166 times)

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ask OwenCobs Anything (Not necessarily serious)
« on: July 20, 2012, 01:09:44 PM »
I have quite a history in gmod so gimme all you got :D

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:56:58 AM by OwenCobs »

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask OwenCobs Anything
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 01:24:20 PM »
Why has noone responded to this?

Do you like me?

Do you like jiggerfrizz?

Waffles semen or kronics?

Can we be steam freinds?

Love you.
Bananananannanananana

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 01:41:16 PM »
What do you think of me?!?!  :P

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 01:44:50 PM »
Why has noone responded to this?

Do you like me?

Do you like jiggerfrizz?

Waffles semen or kronics?

Can we be steam freinds?

Love you.
1, No idea

2, I guess so

3, Love him more than you will ever know

4, Kronics, yum.

5, Why not?

6, trick question.

What do you think of me?!?!  :P
I think you are a cool guy, Has lots of money that you don't want to part with & best moments were in Pulsar Effect

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 01:46:38 PM »
How did you first get into gmod?

What made you stay?

Good memories from OC?

What do you think of me? (the best question)

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 01:55:51 PM »
How did you first get into gmod?

What made you stay?

Good memories from OC?

What do you think of me? (the best question)
I first got into gmod when I saw my dads next door neighbors brother playing it in 2007, He was on a sandbox server shooting shit and I thought it looked good, Brought it the day after & saw Pulsar Effects GMR server, That put me down the RP line cause of PERP etc.

What made me stay was PERP, I enjoyed the feel of freedom in it and when they went down I quit gmod. I then saw Kaz's build server & joined, next thing you know I was back on GMR in early days of OC.

OC gave me many good memories, My favorite was probably when Frosty released the Cosmos map & not forgetting the day I got admin, I was called on by darth and he kicked me when I got in, I started to question it and thought he was testing something on me, Then I jumped in again and he said something along the lines of "don't fuck it up" :) The rest of my days were sat on top of the apartments watching traffic.

I think you are a smart lad, You have great potential in what you are doing in college, you come across as a bit shy & self conscious but that just makes you nicer to others. With you only living a few miles away I would love to meet up one day with you dispite not knowing your name or what you look like or what you sound like but based upon your personalty I think it would be fun.

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 02:03:12 PM »

I think you are a smart lad, You have great potential in what you are doing in college, you come across as a bit shy & self conscious but that just makes you nicer to others. With you only living a few miles away I would love to meet up one day with you dispite not knowing your name or what you look like or what you sound like but based upon your personalty I think it would be fun.

Awww :D

What do you think of me ?
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 02:14:42 PM »
OwenCobs for GMR admin? ;)

What's your favourite food and drink?

Do you speak another language?

Why aren't you ever on Facebook? ¬_¬

Mainstream question: What do you think of me? :)

What's your most memorable experience with me?
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 02:19:04 PM »
Awww :D

What do you think of me ?

If i'm honest. I can't say beautiful things with you unlike SMT, I know him more than I know you :) I've just recently seen you around the forums, you seem to be a nice guy. Nothing bad about you I can say? I'm sorry but thats about it.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 02:25:10 PM »

Oh my god, I was trying so hard for OC admin back then and you went and posted that when I had NO idea about it, I wanted to kill you :D

Uhh I don't know, My mum makes a mean sunday dinner but I might go fat and say Big daddy meal from KFC with pepsi :)

I speak sarcasm, Is that a language? I could say french but I would be lying. I did it through year 7-9 and learned nothing.

I am, I just don't post status about my life and ask for symphony because my hamster died because i'm not an attention whoring penis.

You are a fun guy to talk to, You never fail to make me laugh, In some ways I look up to you because of just how you are a fun loving guy & can talk to anybody you want and create banter and get a connection.

I think that apart from teaching you that your 12 year GMR name was dumb, It has to be when I actually realised that you was a good friend when you was leaving CG and gaming in general. I thought that I had missed out on seeing you go and then I messaged you on steam and you said that you wanted to speak to me to say goodbye so I have no idea what you think of me and would love to know :p

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 02:32:16 PM »
I have no idea what you think of me and would love to know :p
Even though we don't speak much anymore, you're still my oldest and dearest Steam/online friend. You're the one who got me into everything to do with online communities and stuff. You're a good admin, player and friend and I respect you a lot.

Have I kissed your arse enough yet? xD
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2012, 02:37:48 PM »
I have no idea what you think of me and would love to know :p
Even though we don't speak much anymore, you're still my oldest and dearest Steam/online friend. You're the one who got me into everything to do with online communities and stuff. You're a good admin, player and friend and I respect you a lot.

Have I kissed your arse enough yet? xD

Not quite. :) Keep going I will let you know when you are there <3

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2012, 02:38:09 PM »
What do you think of me?

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2012, 02:40:55 PM »
What do you think of me?

Known you for a while now, I'm sorry but I'm going to be honest.

I think your heart is in the right place with every decision you make which I have witnessed. But I think you are short tempered & have a big bite. I do respect you and think you are a cool guy don't mistake me but your temper does get the better of you and you I think you say things before thinking about it.

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 05:07:44 PM »
Why arn't you selling your PS3?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal