Author Topic: John Powell's Authorization Application  (Read 1441 times)

Offline ???§ullivan

• View Profile
    • Awards
John Powell's Authorization Application
« on: April 16, 2012, 03:49:52 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: xXxMohawkKingxXx
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4 years 3 hours
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 1 year

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Pet Head crab -uses lammars model friendly head crab pet name would be sneaky
blackmesa back story - i would be a vistor in the black mesa inccident

Name: John Powell
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
I was 10 when i was at the black mesa i was vising my dad but then it happened ... the incident.
When i woke up i had a pipe in my knee i had to find help or pull it out but i was only 14 so i pulled it out it hurt like hell.. I knew soon i was gonna bleed out so i stripped a doctor of his medical items i then fixed my knee as best as i could but i couldn't run for awhile... Then that thing ( head crab)
Jumped onto my head and poked out one of my eyes while trying to get on my head i threw it off of me and then ran as fast i could (remember KNEE!) i hid in a vent but that thing followed me i found a piece of sharp metal on the ground and i swung at it but i didn't kill it i just cut his fangs in half the thing cried even though it made me blind it was pathetic so i had to tend to it then after awhile i toke a liking to it and i guess it did to.
I fell asleep with the creature in the vent waiting for help then i heard foot steps i looked out of the vent and i saw a man with a crow bar and a orange suit on (hazard suit) i yelled out HEY WAIT FOR ME! but he didn't turn back then i saw what he was running from a 4 people with there guts and hearts ripped out i threw up as soon as i saw them and when i did that they noticed me... They went to the vent to get me but my pet creature(head crab) jumped out of the vent to leave me to die so i thought! my pet came out of another vent and killed another creature that looked like him on that guy with no guts then my pet got on that dead guys body! He fought the other dead men and won but he was hurt i had to get him and my self out of here i found a man with a gun (grunt) he tried to shoot my pet but i told him he was my pet and he needs help the man toke me to a chopper to get me out of here i was tested for any diseases and i had none they told me i couldn't see in my left eye and my knee would slow me down a lot... 8 YEARS LATER...

I am now in city 8

I applied to become a Soldier because i want to help people two but i didn't know what they meant they tried to wipe my memory but there was a error and i didn't remember half of what happened at black mesa i remember the head crab and my knee and eye and the grunt but not the other stuff i didn't remember my dad or my family but they told me to leave and i said no they just gave me some combat training and fixed my knee but when i went on my first misson the same guy that i saw in black mesa then i remembered that man in my memory's before i could say Hey i know you! he shot me in the knee the combine toke the bullet out but said i would be part crippled and they sent me out of the combine military...

7 YEARS LATER

after city 8 went down i was transferd to city 45 and this is where the end of my crazy life and the start of my every day life!

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Friendly pet head crab (attacks people who hit me)

7+ stamina 3+ strength +3 endurance +2 agility +1 every thing else (from black mesa incident) & (from combine soldier memory wipe error)

+4 strength +2 everything else (from combine soldier memory wipe error)

Defects
forgot half of my memory some times i forget who people are (from combine soldier memory wipe error)

+30 recoil and -50 accuracy I'm blind in one eye (from black mesa incident)

-10 agility one knee is screwed up (from black mesa incident)

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Serious roleplay with them i will not abuse them and what i mean by this i mean i wont just get a gun and shoot people or punch whore

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
nobody

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Powell's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 04:07:30 PM »
I am pretty sure that rules state you cannot have anyone invloved with Black Mesa or Apeture science. And for your headcrab I would expand the story a bit more.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline ???§ullivan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 04:14:07 PM »
Black Mesa employee/Black Mesa knowledge and i don't know any thing about black mesa science execpt the head crab and the zombies and i am not a employee ether.

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 04:37:59 PM »
I'm just going to say it straight, this is just awfully written.  You cannot apply for any canon characters.  The back story is not near long enough, and contains immense grammatical errors and is off-CG canon.  There are no STATS involved in HL2RP besides the ones you set in the beginning.  That is all.

TL;DR:  Probably the worst authorization application I've read, can't tell if serious half the time, can't understand the other half. (>How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4 years 3 hours)

P.S.: Thanks for the lolz OP.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 12:22:07 AM »
Denied for obvious reasons: grammar, spelling, punctuation, structure, poor knowledge of canon,.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal