Author Topic: C45.CCA.NOVA-02.918.'s Authorization Application  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Ace

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
C45.CCA.NOVA-02.918.'s Authorization Application
« on: February 06, 2012, 10:41:31 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: MK-Prodigy
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 2-3 years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2-3 years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A Bio-Glove. A lightweight medical device that dispenses Bio-Gel, Stem-Gel, and Morphine through a glove. The contents would be kept in a storage device with separate chambers located around the shoulder. The medication would run through surgical tubing around the arm down into the Bio-Glove. There would be a small console device located on the top of the hand in the glove which controls which medicine is dispensed and the amount of it. The console device, being fairly small, could be powered by a small long lasting battery.

Name: C45.CCA.NOVA-02.918.
Affiliation: CCA

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
     After an anti-citizen incident involving a weapon occurred, a unit was left with a bullet hole in his chest and leg. 918 was the only NOVA unit to respond and attempt to treat the unit. The problem was 918 didn't have time to restock on supplies before the incident occurred. 918 sat there on the sidewalk outside of the NEXUS over the unit keeping pressure on his wounds after radioing in for a stretcher. 918 carefully placed the casualty on the stretcher and moved him to the Med-Bay as quickly as possible. Thankfully 918 was able to remove the bullet from the casualty's chest and bandage the wounds.
     After the incident, 918 thought of a way to be able to carry around necessary medicine without having to worry about the large vials that the Bio-Gel came in. He thought up of a device that could dispense the medicine through a specially designed glove. 918 proposed the idea to GRID OfC 065, who thought it was a good idea. She also proposed the idea of having a small console device in the glove that regulated the amount of Bio-Gel released.  She told him that she would start designing the device as soon as she could.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Ability to carry multiple medicines in one device.
Would no longer have to carry around large vials of Bio-Gel.
Could apply medication on the spot to save time.

Defects
Would have to be extra careful during a combat situation as to not damage the device.
Would have to make sure to refill the chambers after empty.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Being in the NOVA division, I plan to use the device during any medical emergencies that may occur.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.NOVA-02.918.'s Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 10:46:17 AM »
Honestly, I think this would be better suited as a project between you and someone in GRID, rather than an authorization application.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Ace

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 11:04:16 AM »
It is actually. 065 and I have been discussing this. But I thought I should still post an authorization request. If this request is unnecessary, then my bad :|.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 11:43:04 AM »
Well GRID projects don't require an application such as this, so I don't see why it would be needed. :)

And with that, I'll lock this unless another SA feels it is required. Until then, feel free to do this through IC channels.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:26:10 AM by Kom??Як »

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal