Author Topic: GMR  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GMR
« on: January 05, 2012, 11:22:40 PM »
Bring it back, that's all i want to ask. Not much, unless it is.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GMR
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 09:02:41 AM »
Its broken. We cant just put the server back up.

I don't think we want another empty server. If we ever give the GMod Racer gamemode a go again, it would be whenever GMR2 is ready (if that day comes).
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 09:05:09 AM »

I don't think we want another empty server. If we ever give the GMod Racer gamemode a go again, it would be whenever GMR2 is ready (if that day comes).
Ask Hunts, GMR2 is within his hands, even though it sucks.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 09:11:43 AM »

Ask Hunts, GMR2 is within his hands, even though it sucks.

Hunts is not working on GMR2. We have the one that Hunts gave to someone, that gave it to someone, that gave it to us.

Hunts doesn't have any other version than we have.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 04:25:46 PM »
I'm telling you now, i spent 60-70 bucks of donations for GMR, i don't want to do that for GMR2.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »
GMR will be like TTT, GMPTR, MC1, and HaloCE(But its actually pickingup players good job somone77 <3)
They are all empty almost all the time.  They were good at first, then grew too boring and died off due to no one really wanting to play them.

GMR2 has a long way to go, God knows who is trying to fix it now.  GMR1 can be fixed, our copy is just like our copy of OA.  Its rusted and crashy haha.  I see many GMR servers still running.

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 10:28:02 AM »
Maybe if more people request it back, I dont know. But really, servers like that usually are deserted. AKA, get pretty dull, and lose players. But what ever.

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 07:46:25 AM »
GMR will be like TTT, GMPTR, MC1, and HaloCE(But its actually pickingup players good job somone77 <3)
They are all empty almost all the time.  They were good at first, then grew too boring and died off due to no one really wanting to play them.

GMR2 has a long way to go, God knows who is trying to fix it now.  GMR1 can be fixed, our copy is just like our copy of OA.  Its rusted and crashy haha.  I see many GMR servers still running.

There is one that works, and another in development.  And honestly, GMR2 looks like its gonna be shit...

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 07:12:22 PM »
Rofl said he is going to put up GMR again in the future for sure, he just doesn't know when.

Offline Lil_Killa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 07:01:27 PM »
Thats like a car ride, Are we there yet, nope soon we will though.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal