Author Topic: Hirvoj Lovric's Mind.  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hirvoj Lovric's Mind.
« on: January 03, 2012, 10:03:09 PM »
Hirvoj Lovric\2017

I still walk beyond the path's of wood chips and broken glass upon me, but seek sunlight and nature. The birds singing with a working wonderful city and the sound of car horns and wind blowing in your face and the smell of carbon dioxide. Today, a new world of poisoned skies and a world so dark, the difference between gray and white have all evaporated. Like Chris Hedges said- "War is a drug.".

I perhaps see as if i can see the world in a more satisfying way of right and wrong being collided to teach us all. I sit here in the dark, cold, radiated sewer. It has filled the air with the smell of toxic waste and blood. Stepping one by one over glass and concrete. Polluted water still oozes down the vents and I step over them. Staying at the top forever yet seems unsatisfying in life. Maybe I may very well be the source to a human sacrifice, or the cure to the ugly disease that yet roams this earth once and for all.

Lets restart the world and life itself. I will be on the gray side until the race that belongs to earth, becomes one. Not just an ignorant little prick with his fancy weapons and tactics. What ever happened to government?

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:17:19 PM by Adam Hyde »

NRK

Re: Hirvoj Lovric's Mind.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 10:50:15 PM »
Danget. It was ridiculously epic until the last two posts. I though he was this highly intelligent and highly educated, sociopath and pyschopath, bad ass killer anarchist who thought things through and played only to the rules when it directly benefited him. Now he's just an angry, 30 year old man with an accent.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hirvoj Lovric's Mind.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 11:14:49 PM »
Hirvoj Lovric\2017

In this day in age, seeing the definition of a happiness in a dictionary is like trying to find a temple made of gold. You need a map to find it, just like I need a map from the sewers. Otherwise, why be here?

To have a successful civilization, you need protection. To create insanity, you create mass politics and disasters. To create disasters, you destroy a civilization. What is the key word here?

I chip down concrete and take chunks of wood and make small concrete maces otherwise sharpen sticks. It's like the medieval ages, except you smell dead and blown nuclear power plant radiations and look out for big giant brainwashed machines instead of vicious animals and the night. You've already seen night-time before you can turn your backs to those wretched machines.

Think for a second, in the medieval, you can have a choice. Turn around and say hello to a human or get killed and robbed by him. Today, either turn around and get killed by a brainwashed psychopath, or not even be able to turn around to see him, you would be dead by the time you turn 90 degrees.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal