Author Topic: <::||GRID-04.420 Private logs||::>  (Read 859 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||GRID-04.420 Private logs||::>
« on: December 12, 2011, 10:24:59 AM »
UNIT: 420
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE:
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: Self
Subject: Private Logs

<::|| I had only thought twice about making a private log, but here i am. I thought maybe i could integrate my ideas and rumors in a log. Yesterday, one of the units told me the mentally unfit person with all the contraband messed with my "Mentality" as he was speaking to me. Bad or not, charging after him felt good and bad at the same time. However, i was 10-100 in the nexus and thankfully, i stood by to see him get burnt to bits and pieces of ash. I've never felt happy about an amputation, so who knows. It's not just him, I'm starting to get really mad at these citizens lately too. I don't think the unfit citizen got this contraband from himself, or found it. He must have taken it from a guy named "Hirvoj". He was a contraband dealer back in city 11, he was rumored to be a murder in the sewers. Who knows, i was never in city 11. I'll look into more information, but i won't just seek it. I have work that needs to be done.  ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting RCT 420
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 12:32:59 PM by Adam Hyde »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal