Author Topic: Doc's computer logs  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Doc's computer logs
« on: September 16, 2011, 06:06:52 PM »
SYSTEM IBM 09276 REBOOTING...

PASSWORD: *******
SYSTEM UNLOCKED PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE.

Alrighty... i just finished powering this thing with a friggin car battery, which made me very mad. Thank god i had 2 old Mitsubishi car batteries to save my life. They can run out very fast but this is a 1980 IBM system, so i need to not waste my battery. This i will turn off for a while but lets just say... the clinic can make a happier and better place for people now.

SYSTEM LOCKUP IN 5 MINUTES

SYSTEM 09276 IBM MACHINES

« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 06:14:49 PM by Rory Phillips »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Doc's computer logs
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 10:27:51 AM »
SYSTEM IBM 09276 REBOOTING...

PASSWORD: *******
SYSTEM UNLOCKED PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE.

I just recovered my cold. I have Angela and Milo with me and they might be ready to be set free. I can take the collars and add a tracking device so i can still see where they are. I also have been hearing re-location's to a place called "City 11". Neat i must say, maybe one day i can go into the city. Oh what, am i kidding? I wonder if someone has a lab of they're own in City 11, i would love to meet him. Just think... how would two people survive resisting the combine forever, with guns and resistance suits? I wonder maybe if someone in that city is doing that right now...

SYSTEM LOCKUP IN 5 MINUTES

SYSTEM 09276 IBM MACHINES

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 10:37:04 AM »
I came home...

Great, isn't it? I am back from Reckless labatories. They gave me a new Apple Macintosh, greatest machine ever invented in my opinion.

Just trying to survive like usual... I just don't want to be seen again to be honest.

Doc out.

SAVING FILE AS: Albert's Journal

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 06:51:50 PM »
Zak found me... I couldn't figure out why i went mad at him...

The turret is off, but i still remain to be hidden.

SAVING FILE AS: Albert's Journal

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 10:02:50 AM »
Camera recording
Saving video as: TAPE 00014

*The video shows Zak being shot by the OTA along with Doc making a hiss sound indicating as he looks away in fear*

Jesus Christ...

*STATIC*

*The video seems to be looking at the grass while loud footsteps are heard as static keeps going*

* STATIC*

*Video shows Doc sitting down with illumination on his face with his hands holding his head up to the camera.*

A long day today, Especially for Zak. (Long pause) I can't... i can't just... *Doc breaths heavily looking away from the camera*.

*STATIC*

AHHH!!!! *He holds a .44 magnum to his head and closes his eyes.*. *He turns away and throws the unloaded magnum at his desk and puts his head down sobbing.*

*STATIC*

*Doc is throwing things around as he takes a book, looking at it for a second, crying.* *Doc throws the book at the Camera...*

*STATIC*

*BLUE SCREEN APPEARS ON THE CAMERA*

Saving video as: TAPE 00014

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 10:32:42 AM »
// I'm confused..but nonetheless they are good.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 10:42:17 PM »
Camera recording
Saving video as: MILO PLAYING

*STATIC*

*The shot shows Milo sliding down the slide, squeaking and cheering happily from a POV*

*STATIC*

*The next shot shows Milo squeaking at Doc, cuddling with him from POV*

*STATIC*

*The next shot shows Milo jumping over things, holding on to things, lifting things, and opening things...*

*Doc shows up on the camera*

"It's been a while since Milo has been near me... He has made some athletic improvement and some intelligence improvement as well..."

*Takes what looks like to be a frame or a picture and calls Milo as he throws it and picks the Camera up saying "Milo... Go fetch that object!"

*As Doc zooms in... It shows a picture of... Zak's picture from the old lab, being eaten by Milo as he squeaks happily... eating Zak's picture.*

*Doc zooms out as it over hears him saying... "Shit... Milo get away from it! What the fuck is wrong with me!?"

Saving video as: MILO PLAYING

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 11:04:44 AM »
//lol? nice :D
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds