Author Topic: Message to OTA units [OUTLANDS]  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Message to OTA units [OUTLANDS]
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 01:15:31 PM »
Well I made my Vortigaunt a home and the OTA deleted the door to get in.....Which wasn't very nice.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 01:11:15 AM »
In my experiance, After about an hour or so of a squad of OTA being on the server, everyone on the server has died at least twice, or are hiding in corners or in sewers where RP is quite limited to say the least, I think some S2M would be a step in the right direction, and also I suggest an OOC keypad in the lab, the doctor went AFK unexpectantly and I was trapped in there for half an hour trying to get out. Also the idea of keeping people out seems like it wont help considering people will get themselves holed up in other places, like the end of a tunnel. Its like outlandsRP became ratRP.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 01:14:52 AM »
OTA should not be patrolling more then once or twice a week and I and other admins will be enforcing this very strictly.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 11:13:14 AM »
Thank you Rofl.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal