Author Topic: I need help with a dream i had today.  (Read 8712 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I need help with a dream i had today.
« on: August 31, 2011, 10:06:27 AM »
I have been obsessed with the "Future" for a long time. I had a dream today when it was Christmas, and i was in school and noticed everything had changed. The Televisions were holographic, the chairs were weird, my house was different. I had a computer and noticed i was messaging a random friend, i looked at the "Date last message was sent"... December 15, 2027. WTF IS THIS SHIT!!??!!?!?

If i ever have a dream of being in the future... what does it mean?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I need help with a dream i had today.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 10:10:48 AM »
Been playing games with a story in the future? If your brain is active with some kind of subject right before you go to bed, chances are high you will have a dream about it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 11:46:05 AM »
Been playing games with a story in the future? If your brain is active with some kind of subject right before you go to bed, chances are high you will have a dream about it.
No... but i've been thinking about it.

I've always wanted a gamemode on gmod set in 2042 with new technologies.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 11:50:02 AM »
2027???? Deus Ex, been playing it?
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 03:45:45 PM »
2027???? Deus Ex, been playing it?
I don't have it but i REALLY want it... i've been looking at the trailers non stop.

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 03:25:41 AM »
Hey maybe it's just a little possibility, just maybe THAT IS THE REASON.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 04:52:48 PM »
Inception I planted that thought in your brain enjoi.

No but anyhow at least your dreams arent about walking sharks.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 04:56:28 PM »
Funny how things like that happen, ended up having a dream about hot sex once (did not end up in a wet dream where I jizzed in bed mind you) after going to sleep thinking about what sex would feel like. You must've been playing HL2RP and thinking about the future though, just without the combine interfering with our lives. But do remember, lots of things come out of sci fi: i.e. cell phones.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 04:58:11 PM »
Funny how things like that happen, ended up having a dream about hot sex once (did not end up in a wet dream where I jizzed in bed mind you) after going to sleep thinking about what sex would feel like. You must've been playing HL2RP and thinking about the future though, just without the combine interfering with our lives. But do remember, lots of things come out of sci fi: i.e. cell phones.
Wish I could remember all my dreams I often have dreams about ideas of HL2RP and shit which most seem good but i never remember.

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 06:12:53 PM »
Honestly, I don't dream.

I don't save the dream in my memory, ofcourse I dream.
But sometimes just before I wake up I can see short, maybe two seconds of what will happen later today, then when that moment happens. It's, scary and cool, my mother has it too

Edit:
AcornMan how old are you?

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 03:43:15 PM »
You are the best interpreter of your dreams. It may not seem apparant, but only you know the true meaning of your dreams (if you feel there is a meaning to it)

If you are actually more interested in your dreams than the average joe and want to explore it more, then I would suggest keeping a Dream Journal. It helps on your dream recall. What you do is keep this journal next to your bed, and as soon as you wake from a dream. Write. It. Down. Give it a title. It doesn't matter if you wake up in the middle of the night, desperately wanting to go back to sleep, sit up and write it down because you may forget it later.

This will condition your brain to the dreamstate, because you are expressing that you want to remember your dreams, so the more you write down, the better your recall will get.

I did this for quite a while, and now I can recall dreams fairly well without the need of a dream journal. (Should probably take it back up again though)

If anyone wants more information regarding this fantastic phenomenon known as the dreamstate hit me up a line :>

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 05:26:23 PM »
It means your subconscious is perceiving information differently and trying to make ends meet. This sort of thing happens to everyone.

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 05:35:37 PM »
Honestly, I don't dream.

But sometimes just before I wake up I can see short, maybe two seconds of what will happen later today, then when that moment happens. It's, scary and cool, my mother has it too

Edit:
My age doesn't really stay on topic for this thread, but I'm 17 currently, about to be 18. But dreams are a funny thing after all, the subconscious ideas that we never really can access are accessed when we are subconscious or in a dream state. Usually when a person has had a dream and they know they won't remember it when they go back to sleep and end up waking up in the morning, they get angry for not remembering it, my Grammar and Comp. teacher had a solution for this: If he got a good idea, he would just say "screw it" and he would write it down; much like one of the famous Orchestral composers that was a priest would get an idea during the middle of Mass and write it down, then continue after writing it.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2011, 07:52:24 PM »
I wish I dreamed like that... one of my dreams is that I was in Hl2RP IRL. But it wasn't RP anymore.

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 08:33:49 PM »
Honestly, I don't dream.

Edit:

I have the same thign too,But it in the middle of the day(Any time)And it's something that happens either that day or later that week.
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal