Author Topic: Cannabis: How does it kill your brain cells?  (Read 9736 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Cannabis: How does it kill your brain cells?
« on: July 29, 2011, 01:43:54 AM »
So tell me below, explain how Cannabis kills your brain cells.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cannabis: How does it kill your brain cells?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 01:45:44 AM »
:l with smoke
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 02:18:26 AM »
:l with smoke
Tell me how the chemicals effect your brain cells. The chemical THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), what can it do to "Kill" Your cells. Sure it has "Carbon", it also has "Oxygen" as well believe it or not. Oxygen is one of the biggest things we need in out brain. Fuck, carbon is used to purify our water, (I use tap water anyways).

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 02:21:10 AM »
it doesn't
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 02:23:04 AM »
it doesn't

DING
DING
DING

We have a winner people!!!!

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 02:32:27 AM »
Government experts now admit that pot doesn't kill brain cells.

But that still doesn't mean it's healthy..

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 02:40:16 AM »
Government experts now admit that pot doesn't kill brain cells.

But that still doesn't mean it's healthy..
It doesn't mean it isn't healthy either.

Offline Kitten on Crack

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 03:26:30 AM »
It isn't healthy... Smoking anything is NOT good for you... How is smoking not good for you, you might ask? Well when you think about it you are burning something, which in turn makes tar(you can see it collect on your smoking device). This tar then goes into your lung, coating your lungs in a think tar. Now you can't tell me that, that isn't healthy... Now also keep in mind I used to smoke weed...
Characters:
UCA.C45.UNIFORM-DvL.747
UCA.C18-GRID-SCN.260
Adam Wright
Kristy Wright

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 05:03:28 AM »
when you inhale on a cannabis the THC goes into your blood stream and finds its way to your brain, that's where it latches n to nerves and cells and slows them down and controls them, it can stay there for ages too
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:06:06 AM by smt dawg »

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 05:28:04 AM »
Agreed with Kitten. Smoking pot is inhaling a combustion product, and with it tar. You might not think the chemicals in pot do any harm, but smoking ANYTHING will damage your lungs and throat.

Another thing. The temperature of the smoke inhaled while smoking a joint is extremely hot and will cause damage to the mouth, throat, and lungs.

Offline jogador roxo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 11:13:58 AM »
The Cannabis damages are more and more complex than that, you can search on the internet Cannabis Damages, or Brain Damage, It actually blocks some neuron to receive and send messages, Resuming : It burns your neuron terminations, not allowing it to receive or send messages, thats why you get little "dumb"when you smoke even a little, it burns for a while and block the terminations, after some time the termination that got burned, is back to the active, but if used too damn frequently you are going to have a god damn neuron graveyard on your god damn brain.

TIP : DONT USE CANNABIS OR SOMETHING RELATED TO  ;)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:24:34 AM by Shark »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 12:51:14 PM »
The Cannabis damages are more and more complex than that, you can search on the internet Cannabis Damages, or Brain Damage, It actually blocks some neuron to receive and send messages, Resuming : It burns your neuron terminations, not allowing it to receive or send messages, thats why you get little "dumb"when you smoke even a little, it burns for a while and block the terminations, after some time the termination that got burned, is back to the active, but if used too damn frequently you are going to have a god damn neuron graveyard on your god damn brain.

TIP : DONT USE CANNABIS OR SOMETHING RELATED TO  ;)
Actually is goes into your receptors and medicates them. CB1 and CB2. It also releases the nucleus accumbens and your ligands in the u1. These result in to release hormones, and glands and emotions away or have an increase.

It does not block neurons, it only gives calcium ions in the post synaptic neuron in the process of the Retrograde signaling, which of course is in the process of the long term memory. There is no block... there is just an influx of calcium ions (In flux means an incoming.). I can remember things when i'm high, or after high either way.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 12:53:04 PM by Rory Phillips »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 12:52:34 PM »
It isn't healthy... Smoking anything is NOT good for you... How is smoking not good for you, you might ask? Well when you think about it you are burning something, which in turn makes tar(you can see it collect on your smoking device). This tar then goes into your lung, coating your lungs in a think tar. Now you can't tell me that, that isn't healthy... Now also keep in mind I used to smoke weed...
Weed goes not have tar in it or on it. Cigarettes, and cigars do.

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 12:55:10 PM »
Weed goes not have tar in it or on it. Cigarettes, and cigars do.
Are you seriously that smart?
Almost whatever you smoke has tar, and I think that cannabis even has more.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »
I've searched THC, it doesn't go into your blood at ALL. It comes through orally, but not in your blood stream. And the temp of the smoke has nothing to do with your brain.

If it DID contain tar though, it is most likely has half less the tar than tabacco. Because not only has there been no deaths of weed, but there has been no documents of lung cancer either. So if it does have tar, the harm has a giant chance of hitting you back.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:01:28 PM by Rory Phillips »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal