Author Topic: BASS Module Update  (Read 3331 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BASS Module Update
« on: June 13, 2013, 02:17:17 PM »
For those unaware, BASS Module got broken with SteamPipe. A fix was released a few days ago.

Download: http://s2.catalyst-gaming.net/BASS.zip

Extract that into your ADDONS folder, and then run the "Install_BASS_Modules.bat" batch file to install/update.

Offline muscari2

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BASS Module Update
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 01:07:21 PM »
the bass module update doesnt work, i did everything it said and nothing happened. please help me thanks
)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 01:18:20 PM »
the bass module update doesnt work, i did everything it said and nothing happened. please help me thanks
- Fixed BASS module. Be sure to update it here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=25445.0
BASS module still borked. :c

The most recent update says that it is still broken.

Offline muscari2

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 04:51:20 PM »
But why does happen to me and others but doesnt happen to everyone? and will it be fixed anytime soon? thanks
)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 05:03:49 PM »
But why does happen to me and others but doesnt happen to everyone? and will it be fixed anytime soon? thanks

This was already responded to in your first thread.

Nobody knows when it will be fixed, but we're going to assume that it's going to be patched in the next GMod update. Nobody knows when the next GMod update is coming out tho.

Trust me, as soon as it's fixed, you'll know from either a news thread, or just by discovering it in-game.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline muscari2

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 05:52:05 PM »
nevermind got it fixed ;D
)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal