Author Topic: OCRP2 Bugfix 12.2  (Read 4442 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP2 Bugfix 12.2
« on: June 03, 2013, 10:19:09 AM »
Just pushed update 12.2. This fixes:

- Cars spawning with 100% fuel
- SS cars spawning with 200% fuel
- Gas upgrades not buyable
- Car bombs sucking major ass
- Fires being OP against cars. Lowered damage from 5 to 3 and radius by 30. Also lowered firetrucks to 1 damage from fire.

Should be applied in a second. Has been applied.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:26:31 AM by Karma - Testing »

Offline GAWD

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP2 Bugfix 12.2
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 04:27:06 PM »
Thanks for the awesome update!  Last night I was on and went to subs house three and saw it had a bathtub filled with water, so I went in the bathtub.... And then got stuck for an hour.  I had to use all my pots to get out by filling the tub with them.  Not an urgent glitch.  Just thought it was weird.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 04:31:23 PM »
Thanks for the awesome update!  Last night I was on and went to subs house three and saw it had a bathtub filled with water, so I went in the bathtub.... And then got stuck for an hour.  I had to use all my pots to get out by filling the tub with them.  Not an urgent glitch.  Just thought it was weird.
It's not a glitch.  It is the crappy map placement of the tub... I have had that happen to me on other servers.  Had an admin get me though.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 06:02:01 PM »
May add an invisible block there. Someone make a suggestion thread saying as much pls so I remember

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Prevail

• A7X.
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 06:43:05 AM »

- Fires being OP against cars. Lowered damage from 5 to 3 and radius by 30. Also lowered firetrucks to 1 damage from fire.

Considering I'm banned, not sure what the first one means... But if you changed it to where the car now spawns with the fuel it used to have, then I greatly love this update. I didn't like people re-spawning their cars for fuel, I think if you re-spawn it with 2% fuel, it respawns with 2%.

Offline Naim?

• hello
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 07:07:21 AM »

Considering I'm banned, not sure what the first one means... But if you changed it to where the car now spawns with the fuel it used to have, then I greatly love this update. I didn't like people re-spawning their cars for fuel, I think if you re-spawn it with 2% fuel, it respawns with 2%.

I think it means they fixed cars spawning with %2000 fuel.

Awesome update,  good to know my car wont instantly be destroyed by fire.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 07:39:56 AM »
@the 2 posts above

Wayne, you're right. The car now spawns with what it had before, and doesn't get fully refilled. Longer down in the list, you see that the issue with 200% fuel on gov cars, has also been fixed ;)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline skytron

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 09:22:53 AM »
I bought a gas tank upgrade recently, so does that mean that I loose that upgrade and get no 30k refund? or do I still have it and keep it?

EDIT: I'm a dumbfuck. So basically, I bought a gas upgrade yesterday before this update came up, does that mean now my fuel tank is upgraded?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 09:25:34 AM by skytron »
"Don't beg for it, earn it. Then it will be granted to you"

Offline Prevail

• A7X.
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 09:43:26 AM »
@the 2 posts above

Wayne, you're right. The car now spawns with what it had before, and doesn't get fully refilled. Longer down in the list, you see that the issue with 200% fuel on gov cars, has also been fixed ;)

Oh thank god, I deeply hated that spawning with fuel.

Offline ??­ napoleon dynamite ??­

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 05:46:33 PM »
This new update has made my Audi r8 useless. the hydraulics i put on do not even make it go one inch in the air and without it i can not get over curbs.  :-\

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 09:34:09 PM »
This new update has made my Audi r8 useless. the hydraulics i put on do not even make it go one inch in the air and without it i can not get over curbs.  :-\
Because we can all magically fly over curbs IRL in a cop chase...

I dont mind the hydraulic nerfing. If anything it gets rid of the massive fail that came from it.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 12:14:05 AM »
Hydraulics are meant to be cosmetic, they're not meant to be for jumping over objects.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Azure

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2013, 06:00:48 PM »
So i just got the gas upgrade yesterday. will i be refunded? or did i just get screwed?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal