Author Topic: Player banks  (Read 2305 times)

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Player banks
« on: April 28, 2013, 11:50:19 PM »
My suggestion is to make a bank players can use and have their own private bank. I know there is an org bank, but you can't really store your own items in there and get them whenever you want. So yea, the bank could be buy able and have a limited amount of space and there could be upgrades for it. Opinions?

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Player banks
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 09:15:24 AM »
I'd like to see an upgrade to the current bank. You can use the ATM for cash, but use it like a storage bank too where you pay x amount each paycheck according to the level you have. Different levels have different capacitys, etc.

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 09:17:06 AM »
+support that's actually a cool and good idea.. Because the more time play you have your backpack gets full and it would be nice to have more rroom

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 12:26:36 PM »
Safety deposite box pls, really low weight cap but you can store anything you want in it yes? Maybe make the max weight like 60kg or something, starting at around 20?

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 12:35:54 PM »
I would like to add 2 suggestions to this if this were to be implemented:

Make it so that weapons and drugs can be illegal and you can go to jail for having them. This would allow for more RP in arrests etc.

Make it so that when you die you lose the money in your pocket because atm, the bank doesn't really have much use...

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 01:24:03 PM »
I would like to add 2 suggestions to this if this were to be implemented:

Make it so that weapons and drugs can be illegal and you can go to jail for having them. This would allow for more RP in arrests etc.

Make it so that when you die you lose the money in your pocket because atm, the bank doesn't really have much use...

1: This can only be implanted when you have player banks such as OP suggests. That way people can store their drugs into their bank so cops don't find it.

2: Absolutely not, not in a million years, no, nohayhuzay, and my personal favorite: A man falling from a cliff: NOOOOOOoooooo..... *splat.* ~Quote from TV show. :P
No really... This is a terrible idea. People have lots of cash in their wallet for shops and all, and I don't want to lose 100k when some jackass CDMs me.

Back on topic:
Make the player bank just like the org bank? You pay a LOT of cash to upgrade your bank for more storage room. That way it is very useful, but it costs a lot.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline The1337Waffle

• WAFFLENATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 02:10:27 PM »
I +Support this, was actually thinking of it my self aswell, it's something that i have felt is lacking to make the gamemode even more awesome than it already is..

Offline SeraphRakov

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 01:19:43 AM »
+support definitely. This is a great idea, I'd love to see a place where I can SAFELY store my guns/ammo and not worry about looters/mugging.

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 05:33:08 PM »
This better not get lost. Please add it. plea

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 04:38:06 AM »
Support.

Get this added in way kronic said please
what

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 02:25:38 PM »
Support. Need somewhere to shove all the guns and furniture I keep in my ass.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal