Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Eve Manry's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1510 times)

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Eve Manry's Civil Authority Application
« on: August 01, 2012, 12:20:49 AM »
Eve Manry's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Mooch

IC Character Name: Eve Manry

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
   Eve Manry wants to join the CCA for a couple of reason. The main purpose to help out City 45 and catch those who disobey the laws. Another reason is she wants the safety and benefits of the CCA. She lives each day scared and constantly staying near units. She wants to be able to live her life without all these worries.

The benefits are simple, she wants to eat better food and have a better place to stay. Some events that happened to Eve also pushed her to apply for the CCA. She sees crime everywhere and every day she encounters it. Something that happened to her was that she was walking around the plaza and saw a unit that was being attacked by two citizens. This was right in the open, and she thought these citizens were crazy. She made a request, and two to three units came running out of the Nexus.

She was happy the unit came out alive, but was also sad she couldn't do anything. She wanted to rush over there and throw those citizens off, but she is weak and very malnourished. That is just one of the events that happened to Eve during her time in the city. If Eve does get into the CCA, she will try her best to succeed and protect the city.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Loyal, kind, friendly, and trustful.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
   For Eve it will be a hard and fulfilling task. Right now Eve is willing to do the tasks her superiors give. Now Eve isn't a killing machine and will most likely back down at the chance of killing another human if she is given the option. She knows it won't be easy to survive being in the CCA, but she must try her hardest everyday. She wants to impress those around her and by joining the CCA she will have an opportunity to do so.
   I currently already have a unit in the CCA and have been through most of the ranks. On my current unit I hopped around from division to division and this is the mistake I made. I want another unit so I may go through one division and fully develop Eve Manry. I plan on rping differently then I did on my current unit and like I said above fully develop Eve.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
   Eve Manry was born at St. Francis Hospital in New York on January 12, 1988. When Eve was born, her mother Haily Manry died while giving birth. Her father Frank Manry was left with Eve and was left with the challenge of raising her himself. Frank Manry was a busy man and spent most of his time working and away from Eve as she grew up. Frank had to hire a nanny for Eve so someone could watch and take care of her. He went through many applicants and chose a young woman named Katty Miole. Eve  spent most of her time with Katty, they would go shopping for new toys for her, go and relax at the park, and just hang out and talk to each other.

When Eve turned 17, she started to spend less time with Katty and more time with her popular friends she made at school. She was just like every teenage girl at the time, talking about boys, happy to get her driving license and all that. As Eve went through most her 20s she moved out from her father and got a place of her own. She got herself a small apartment in New Jersey and wanted to start her own life. She got a job cleaning tables at a nearby restaurant in her town and earned a livable paycheck. The only thing missing from Eve’s life was love. Eve was lonely living on her own and wanted to change all this.

She began researching about breeds of dogs and decided to buy a maltese puppy from a local breeder. From there on Eve had everything she ever wanted. A couple years passed and Eve turned 26 on 2014. Her dog Princess passed away that year and Eve was a little depressed about the matter. She got passed this and found herself a loving boyfriend a couple months later. Her boyfriend Kyle was a kind and handsome man, and Eve loved him to death. They dated for over a year and were considering getting married.

They talked about it and decided to get married and they already chose the date, October 11th, 2015. Little did Eve know that her wedding was never going to take place. It was August 11th, 2015, Eve and Kyle were at home enjoying free dinner from the restaurant Eve worked at. It was about 7PM when they heard some loud noises outside, this being New York they just ingorned them and continued watching TV. A couple more minutes passed and they noises began getting louder and clearer. Kyle heard gunshots and loud explosions and as they got louder Eve began freaking out and told Kyle to get on the ground. They both got on the ground and after 10 minutes they got up and went to the window to see what was going on.

They both saw what looked like hell, buildings being destroyed, people screaming and running around, and large looking men with armour and weapons. They ran to the phone to call 911, but the phones went dead. They sat in the room trying to hide, but they couldn’t. 30 minutes passed by and their door busted open and in came 5 of those soldiers they saw from the street. They immediately put their hands up and were thrown against the wall and tied up. They were then knocked out by the soldiers and dragged away. Eve woke up several hours later in weird blue clothing and surrounded by things in masks. They talked with deep, scary voices and were instructing Eve to follow the line with the rest of the people.

Eve obeyed and followed with the rest thinking she would meet up with Kyle somewhere. As she went through the stations they took her information and gave her a citizen ID. As she walked through what looked like a train station to outside some kind of city she was flashed with what looked like some kind of flying machine. Eve searched the entire city looking for Kyle but failed. She ignored the fact she would never see Kyle again and focused on surviving. She spent two years in City 11 and a couple days before her birthday she was moved to City 45 were should would spend the rest of her life.

When she first arrived she left the train station and saw a group of people wearing some kind of colored armbands. She found out those were loyalist armbands and the only way to get them was to help the Union. You needed 5 loyalist points to get one and when you had enough you could even try to get into the Combine Civil Authority. Eve knew the units lived better lives then the citizens and even had authority over them. She wanted to get those 5 points and apply for the Combine Civil Authority right when she was ready. She wanted to join for the benefits of sleeping in a safe area, getting real food, and being able to protect herself.

She then began reporting crimes and cleaning every once and awhile to collect some points to get herself an armband. After a couple weeks she pulled it off and received one for a unit. Then one day she went up to a unit and asked about joining the CCA and what it took. The unit explained about having 5 loyalist points and filling you a application and sending it to a unit. The unit handed her an application and she walked off to her apartment at the UCH. She eagerly began writing and filling in the application to the best of her abilities. After a couple days she finished and rushed it off to a unit and sat on the bench nearest to the Nexus waiting for a reply.   

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Yes, it was not removed. C45.CCA.NOVA-02.101 is my current unit.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About a year.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Around 5 months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Around three months.

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Well, there has been a lot of memorable experience during my time role playing. The most memorable would have to be when there was an antlion guard attack on the city and I was on my unit. All the units around were shooting them down and we were ordered to head inside. Before I could get in I was attacked by one of the antlion guards and was hit against the wall. I dragged myself in and was brought down to the Medical Bay were I was treated. The best part for me was when I was attacked, I know some people wouldn't like it but, it gave me some more RP to do and turned out to be really fun.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Eve Manry
CID: 56673
Height: 5'9
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 103 pounds
Mental Distinctions: Friendly, kind.
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: Intelligent.
Notable Qualities: Loyal.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I always do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the Combine Civil Authority for a couple reasons. I want the benefits units have, I want a safe place to stay and better food. The other reason is I want to protect and server the Union any way I can. By joining the Combine Civil Authority I can help keep citizens in order and fulfill any task that comes my way.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Eve Manry hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 04:08:34 AM by RTLKarma »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eve Manry's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 02:11:23 AM »
Do me a favor and gimmie a paragraph or two about why you want another unit and all that jazz pls

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eve Manry's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 02:18:58 AM »
Sure.

I want another unit for a few reasons. One of the main reasons is I actually want to go through one division and actually stay there. Like I said above on 101 I went from division to division and I really regret it. This ruined some of my RP and I lost some RP experiences. Another reason I want a new unit is to have some different RP with the new unit. I can't say I am an amazing role player, but on 101 I really didn't take time developing him. I really want to develop this new character and go through the lower ranks the proper way. I would also like to meet different superiours and possibly become friends with some. If I do get this unit I plan on going through the lower ranks very differently then I did on 101. These are basically the reasons I want another unit, if it is not enough for another unit, I understand. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Eve Manry's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 02:37:10 AM »
UNIT: 479
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Eve Manry
Citizen Identification Number: 56673

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

// Note: You be getting no speeciel treatment. Make sure 479 interviews you.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.479
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.3.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eve Manry's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 04:08:22 AM »
UNIT: 479
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...