Author Topic: Hello, Good Morning/Evening.  (Read 1167 times)

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello, Good Morning/Evening.
« on: August 29, 2011, 03:51:22 PM »
   It's come to my attention that I've never done one of these Introductions. So, here it goes.

Hello! I'm The Krusader. Also known as Thomas Radinello and Unit.935 on the HL2RP server. I'm currently a Junior in High-School and I enjoy gaming, math(don't start with me..), drawing and more. I've seen some of you in-game or on the forums and you all seem like pretty cool people. Anyways, glad to be here and nice to meet you.

Yours Truly,
    The Krusader

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello, Good Morning/Evening.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 03:52:48 PM »

Thank you for joining Catalyst-Gaming!

Below you can find information regarding all of our servers.  For more information about any of them, don't hesitate to ask.

Half-Life 2 Roleplay Rules

Important information about Half-Life 2 Roleplay:
This is a roleplay gamemode based in the Half-Life 2 universe.  Instead of playing Gordon Freeman, you are a citizen who is just trying to keep himself alive in this system that the Combine and the Benef...

Oh, right.  You've been here enough.  Look at a few past intros if you want to see my generic one.  Anyway... Hi.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 06:44:02 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst-Gaming!

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 09:35:36 PM »
Hola, welcome to CG.. It is Civil Protection free.. I hope -cries-
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal