Author Topic: Ask Psycho Pretty much anything  (Read 3003 times)

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ask Psycho Pretty much anything
« on: August 30, 2012, 11:31:03 AM »
Considering I'm a huge hipster faggot I shouldn't be doing this.

Too late for that now though.

Go.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Psycho Pretty much anything
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 07:55:48 AM »
What would you do if someone bought you VIP/Gold?

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 02:34:36 PM »
What would you do if someone bought you VIP/Gold?
I'd probably be like "wow, I can't believe someone wasted their money on me"

Truth is I'm not really against gold/vip, when I first started doing something like that it was back when BF3 Premium came out and I was actually against it so I had Non-Premium member and 100% anti-premium in my signature on the BF3 forums. Now though I just use it as a way to troll ignorant forum members.

But if someone really did buy me it, I would have to remove the non-vip/gold stuff in my sig.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 02:38:10 PM by Psycho29388 »

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 03:27:09 PM »
Why does your signature change every day?
Why did you change your previous one, it was awesome.
Are you a brony? If not, what's your opinion of bronies?

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »
Why does your signature change every day?
Why did you change your previous one, it was awesome.
Are you a brony? If not, what's your opinion of bronies?

I don't change it every day, lately though I have been changing it a lot.
I think I'll stick with my current one for now. Oh, and the reason for switching avatars is because the other one got deleted and so therefore just showed up as an picture not found icon.

By previous one do you mean all the quotes plus the Non-vip/gold member thing? If yes then I have to agree that was one of my best signatures, but it would be a pain to go back in time and try to find those quotes again.

Yes, even though most of the time I don't show it I am one. Although I am one myself that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about them. Most that you see in game have a pony related name along with a pony avatar and then in most cases bring up ponies almost all the time in game, which is something that does piss off a lot of people, personally I think I would prefer if most bronies just kept to themselves and only bring up ponies if people ask about it or talk about it etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal