Author Topic: My Rant about Relashionships and a little bit of Women  (Read 5813 times)

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My Rant about Relashionships and a little bit of Women
« on: March 15, 2012, 03:48:30 PM »
kill la kill
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 08:20:08 AM by jogzi »

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Rant about Relashionships and a little bit of Women
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 03:50:16 PM »
TL;DR: Teenage relationships always result in drama and annoying facebook statuses..
im bach

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 03:52:48 PM »
TL;DR: Teenage relationships always result in drama and annoying facebook statuses..
It also because people in our age think its what we need. If we say we don't need it we are "faggots" or "gays". So mostly its because its what they think its cool to do.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »
It also because people in our age think its what we need. If we say we don't need it we are "faggots" or "gays". So mostly its because its what they think its cool to do.

People in my year call me gay because I haven't had a girlfriend yet (ahem, bitches always deny me like the bitches they are) and call me gay for not either A) having had a blowjob yet. (...yep.) or B) Not having sex yet. (You're only 14, so I'd rather be a virgin at 14 than a whore at 12) So yeah. Teenagers are royal douchebags
im bach

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 04:04:48 PM »
Agreed with you on most points, Jogzi. Most relationships end up as cunt shitty nigger drama or shitstorms. At my school (most other schools too), the only REAL relationships where people say they are boyfriend and girlfriend and take it LEGIT seriously are the ones where she'll be pregnant by the end of the month. ye

Offline RainbowStalin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 04:21:00 PM »
I agree with you completely, Nothing but drama ever comes out of a teenage relationship; as there is nothing else there beyond sex, and I believe that most women these days are just attention/drama craving idiots.

No offense to any women reading, I just mean the mainstream females.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 10:25:00 AM »
I agree with all of you, but you must understand that some people just fall in love with others, and fell like they want to be with them. I know some people that they have been dating for 8 years, and they started in 7th grade. I can understand if people arwe only doing this just to get drama, but some actually love one another

My 2 billion cents.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 11:11:45 AM »
Most teenage relationships last a month at best, I haven't seen a relationship that has lasted yet.

My problem is that I'd rather play garrys mod than spend time with a girlfriend, but at least I don't have to get a job at fourteen to pay for child support for 7 children.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 05:03:52 PM »
I think it's mainly because of the media's effect and that leads us (the whites) to be selfish and our fertility rate is below average. It's because we don't love the other person (personality-wise) and we just use that person for sex and such.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline Kiwi69

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 09:33:45 PM »
i agree
i dont usually mess with relationships because of those reasons, i wait untill i find someone with the Personality that best suits me
looks help but when you really get to know someone looks dont matter.
i would rather be with a alright looking chick that i can talk to for hours and have a good time with than be with a smokin hot chick that i have nothing in co min with other than a love for sex.

i will also end a relation ship on the spot if the other person tries to change me, if your going to date someone date them for who they are and dont try to change them when you find a flaw. you learn to love the flaws not try to change them.
HL2RP Characters
[Healthy] Drew Cotton: Citizen living in City 18
[Healthy] C18.MPF.ECHO.919: Metropolice Force recruit awaiting proper training.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 06:32:38 PM »
Most relationships fail and shit, but you have to admit that some do work.
what

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 02:45:19 PM »
I definitely agree, I'm 15, never had a girlfriend, why?  I realize that teenage relationships are generally purposeless.  I'd prefer to do things I enjoy, instead of trying to please my 'girlfriend'. (If you can call it that.)  Personally, I'm just waiting for the right woman, so I can give her all I got. Plus, most of the girls I know are complete morons that can't figure out 2 + 2 = 4, then bitch about it.  It's hard trying to find a mature woman now.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 10:30:46 PM »
The kind of person I would want (I think I found) is someone with a good personality, nice, and with the same interests. I know people who walk around and say they don't want to date someone because "She doesn't kiss good, so how will she be in bed." (Actual quote i heard from some douchbag white kid who wears his shorts down.)

That's just fucking stupid.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2012, 08:19:07 AM »
I used to think I was lucky not to have a girlfriend, but that srsly has changed and I think I am falling in love with her (Gay, I know). It's weird how fast things in life can change. Last year I was a shy, friendless, girlfriendless loner. This year I'm confident, have friends, have a great girlfriend that takes me for who I am and dosen't judge me. For everyone that thinks they're better off without one; You might be right until you find someone that is truly compatible with you. Don't rush because there really is no need at all.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2012, 09:30:07 AM »
I honestly couldn't give any less of a fuck, I'm not going to actively seek out a relationship with a girl as a teenager or ever. I find that having a girlfriend or even friends would just complicate my life, going out, being friendly etc. etc. and I'm just too lazy for that kind of shit. Since I went to college I found that being by myself can be quite enjoyable, I don't get pestered by friends and I don't have to maintain a drool conversation  for an hour about absolute bollocks. It may sound quite sad; my life but I couldn't be happier, well maybe If I did find the perfect someone but time will tell.

Nothing wrong with getting a girlfriend at a young age though....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal