Author Topic: What do you do when you get out of school? (Like afterschool)  (Read 7409 times)

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What do you do when you get out of school? (Like afterschool)
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 10:44:28 AM »
this is an internet gaming community

you either fap all day or have a girlfriend and since rofl isn't here we're describing our days

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 11:18:21 AM »
Usually leave class and meet up with friends in "high school" (called college here), usually hang around for 30-45~ minutes, start walking home (usually walk alone for most of it due to no one living near me)

probably buy some shit at shop along the way home, get in, eat, drink, computer/movie/tv/games, whatever, eat dinner, bed

repeat

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 08:11:35 PM »
Fun Fact: I loath the creator of this thread with every fiber of my being
You're one of those parasites that leach onto people's weaknesses and exploit them for money, killing them and tearing families apart. Just like the people that did the same which resulted in my father being killed.
Wort part is, you're proud. It isn't necessity, you're a wight boy that deals drugs for teh $ n for teh lulz. Without seeing the people you kill and the families you destroy. For this, I hate you. And I sincerely hope you're arrested, because you think dealing drugs is "cool". But in reality, you're committing murder. May shame and the pain these families and people suffer be brought upon you.

Gonna forum warn or ban me? Fine. If I can't state this painfully obvious fact, and that some one is boasting of crime on this forum, then fine. I wont complain.

That is no reason to just randomly attack him and flame him.

I don't have school anymore, just consists of playing games, looking for work and other private stuff about my life, nothing much else.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 08:41:26 PM »
Depends on the day, really. Most days I get home and go on the computer. The days I work I come home, do homework, and then go to work. If it's end/beginning of school year(When my boats are in), I will go on my boat and go wakeboarding or just sit out there with my brother/friends.

I also do a lot of work around my house. Currently I'm restoring a 1979 Taylor Jet Boat with my dad and brother, so I work on that a lot.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 09:48:05 PM »
You're one of those parasites that leach onto people's weaknesses and exploit them for money, killing them and tearing families apart. Just like the people that did the same which resulted in my father being killed.
Wort part is, you're proud. It isn't necessity, you're a wight boy that deals drugs for teh $ n for teh lulz. Without seeing the people you kill and the families you destroy. For this, I hate you. And I sincerely hope you're arrested, because you think dealing drugs is "cool". But in reality, you're committing murder. May shame and the pain these families and people suffer be brought upon you.

Gonna forum warn or ban me? Fine. If I can't state this painfully obvious fact, and that some one is boasting of crime on this forum, then fine. I wont complain.

(User banned for flaming and going off topic in a social discussion thread(Banned by wakeboarderCWB))

Christ, you know nothing about my life and how I deal. So can I please have this removed before people start to follow in his footsteps about how bad Drug Dealing is due to others doing stupid shit and TV making it seem like some warzone?

Post Auto-Merged: September 20, 2012, 09:53:10 PM
Depends on the day, really. Most days I get home and go on the computer. The days I work I come home, do homework, and then go to work. If it's end/beginning of school year(When my boats are in), I will go on my boat and go wakeboarding or just sit out there with my brother/friends.

I also do a lot of work around my house. Currently I'm restoring a 1979 Taylor Jet Boat with my dad and brother, so I work on that a lot.

Also, I envy your life the most. You make me want to cry at how good it is...(I'm Serious) can I please live with you instead? Lol.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 09:53:10 PM by Get.in.the.Van[1-05] »

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2012, 03:49:44 PM »

(User banned for flaming and going off topic in a social discussion thread(Banned by wakeboarderCWB))

Hes clearly a street peddler. Those names were not euphemisms, he simply sells soda and breakfast cereal.
Because if its true, youre right, and hes an immature overgrown child, bragging about things no one cares about and things that make him seem like a retard, and it also means he has some serious self esteem issues. If its false, hes still in JR high and trying to sound cool because he has some of the most serious self esteem issues Ive seen in a good time, bragging about stuff he doesnt do.
I get out at noon, drive home with a friend and get online. Exciting.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2012, 03:58:24 PM »

Also, I envy your life the most. You make me want to cry at how good it is...(I'm Serious) can I please live with you instead? Lol.
Heh, it's not that exciting. I don't have enough room in my house, sorry :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal