Author Topic: Fixing cars  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Scary Ghost

• Noting scarehr den meh
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fixing cars
« on: April 22, 2013, 06:46:18 AM »
What has made me not play, is the fact that people are always blowing up my car, so it would be really handy if cars got repaired when you die and respawn them. I spent ALL day yesterday, trying to get a tow truck, only to find out that mini coopers cant get towed, so, i just stoped playing or just make it so the mini cooper can be towed
sanic is best gotta go fast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg

HL2-RP Characters:
Geoffery Landers-big cunt

Offline Thource

• Thorse, the Brit
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fixing cars
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 07:12:40 AM »
I believe the mini is not tow-able due to it's hitbox, of which we cannot change.

Probably better if crap-head posts in here to tell us why though.

Also, adding repair wrenches could fix this but maybe a skill book that allows you to repair? Higher skill = Better cars that you can repair.
This way, not everyone is a mechanic all of a sudden.

Offline Scary Ghost

• Noting scarehr den meh
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 02:28:05 PM »
yeah, that would be nice, i would buy a mech book, because people have a tendency to ram and blow up my car.
sanic is best gotta go fast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg

HL2-RP Characters:
Geoffery Landers-big cunt

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 08:48:37 AM »
Even tho this suggestion has fallen very far back, it still deserves a reply before it's moved.

The hitboxes are "fixed", or at least Tom made a workaround to it, so every car can now be towed. I believe this solves this "issue", and that having it fix every time you die is really unrealistic and kills the purpose of tow truck drivers.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal