Author Topic: "Shadow"'s Authorization Application  (Read 1453 times)

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"Shadow"'s Authorization Application
« on: April 17, 2012, 04:25:29 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: EmperorDisaster
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Since April.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Since August.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Zippo lighter
Combat knife

Name: "Shadow"
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
"Shadow" walked to the top of the steep hill, in wonder of his sanity staying in check. Suddenly, he'd noticed the remains of the bunker as he swung the doors open, only noticing rubble and few valuables left behind before the disaster. Suddenly, however, he'd noticed the shiny glimmer of a small metallic object in the rubble. He moved rock after rock, in wonder of what could possibly be there, when he suddenly held, in his hand, a small zippo lighter. But how did it get here...?

Dave was 25 at the time, purchasing his first light. Sure, being a chain smoker at a young age was bad, but still, it's hard to break most dirty habits. He displayed his ID to the man at the counter, handing his money over in change. The clerk seemed frustrated as he placed each coin one by one in the till, eventually no longer caring and dropping all the change in at once. "Glad I could be of service your majesty." He said, frowing at Dave. "Yeah, real nice to the customers here..." He said, walking outside and climbing onto his bike. His cell phone began to ring in his pocket. "Hello? Dave? It's me, Christy, if you see a river, go past it, up another mountain ledge, and we're inside the camp! Some of the tour guides said you could drop your stuff off outside the bunk." "Okay, see you there." He replied, hanging up. Moments later, Dave arrived at the bunk, noticing the tour guide at the bunk door. "Hi, put ya stuff in here and I'll put it inside. Some company bought us and we're doing construction inside." The tour guide spoke, in a gruff voice. Dave was curious as to who'd bought the small, cramped bunk as he placed his items in the box, when he slowly began to read the logo on one crate. 'Apetu-' was all he could read before Christy scared him from behind him. "Boo!" She screeched. Dave laughed and walked off with her, as they held hand. The tour guide placed the box in the bunk, awaiting whatever would happen next.

As "Shadow" placed the lighter in his pocket, another glimmer appeared from the dirt. It was a knife of sorts, but this time, carved in the side, were the letters S, A, S.

Pvt Alan Richards stood with the General, in wonder of what was going on outside the bunker. The logos placed on the walls of the bunker had been spray painted clean off, meaning none could see who the previous owners of this large building were. Suddenly the General came up from a small elevator calling his men. "A lotta tech' down there, but we aren't gonna need it. Ready weaponary and prepare for battle." He said, directing them to the door. Alan didn't realize that as he quickly stood for the General, his combat knife had slowly slipped from his pocket. They all stood at the door. "Men, most of you will die as we leave here, but let it be known on our graves, that on this day, we fought for Earth, in all it's glory!" He bellowed, opening the doors as the light burst through. Those were the last words the men ever heard...

"Shadow" held the knife, seeing how the times had had it's toll with the knife, making it all rusty. The 15cm blade could have easily broken years ago, if it were not for the safety it had been in. "Shadow" held the two items in both hands eying them up. He slowly walked away, grinning as he sliced his cheek. He placed his blood around his face to show war paint as he smirked. "Let the madness begin..." he said, bursting out into laughter...

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
- More defense.
- Can make some fires.

Defects
- Petrol in lighter is limited (gonna not work eventually)
- More weight to carry
- Bigger target for combine.
- Rusty knife = Will break at some point

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Just some more RP and showing the truly insane side of my char.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
nope.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
The thing about the bunker belong to Apeture, I made that up for the sakes of explaining how we got all the tech in there so, please don't treat it 100% canon-ly.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:38:53 PM by EmperorDisaster »
im bach

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: \
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 09:48:04 PM »
I'm giving my support for a zippo lighter and a combat knife of crude quality to be used on Outlands.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: \
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 11:56:31 AM »
I'm giving my support for a zippo lighter and a combat knife of crude quality to be used on Outlands.

D: Danke for reminding me... gonna make some quick edits if that's ok.
im bach

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "Shadow"'s Authorization Application
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 05:57:33 PM »
ACCEPTED

Use them well.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal