Author Topic: 'Bulldog' and German Shepherd Authorization Application  (Read 4131 times)

STALKER

'Bulldog' and German Shepherd Authorization Application
« on: April 14, 2012, 08:44:56 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: STALKER
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Since 2008 (4 years)
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3.5 years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Headcrab character and model
German Shepherd character and possibly model.
Police kevlar with bold, white letters signing "K9." (dog protecton for belly and back.)
Brown leather helmet with goggles. A black name ontop signing 'Pilot'

Name: 'Bulldog' and 'Pilot'
Age: Headcrab is young but unknown number of age. Dog is a small dog, two or three years of age.
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Headcrab named 'Bulldog'. (Outlands)
 This light tanned headcrab - abbreviated by his capturer 'Bulldog' - often roamed the area whenever and whereever he wanted. He was debeaked by someone who was a rebel but not any type of rebel, a former biker who rided the streets. The man often had a color of dark brown for his facial hair and hair style, a beard, blue eyes, mostly dark black clothing and other appearances of a biker. He normally wielded a 22. magnum to his side and often cursed a lot to his opponents or just some type of agression in his sentences.

"Alright, let's get a move on 'Bulldog'." He hesitated as he kept walking, 'Bulldog' kept on his biker helmet. He was often mute due to his patience and well-deserved mind. "We got these people after us, 'Bulldog' so don't expose yourself to the fuckin' environment. You don't know what I am sayin' but atleast you know what I am thinkin'." He let out a stubborn laugh and then coughed afterwards due to his over-exposed smoking. As time went pass and the clock started ticking, a group of rebels - about four - were making their way across the environment of the Outlands. "Alright you shitfucks. Don't let me down this time. We encounter someone and we give 'em hell. No hesitation." He said aloud to the other three. As the group went pass, the biker with 'Bulldog' on his head was hidden behind a log, holding his 22. magnum near his chest area. "Alright, don't do anything stupid."

The group passed and kept walking with their flashlights on. As the biker sneaked behind the group. He aimed his weapon and fired off three rounds into the back of a group man. Then he fired another round in the head of another but he missed the other two. The other man ran away from the scene and successfully escaped while the other one aimed his M1014 at him and opened fire, shredding rounds into his chest. As the biker fell to the ground in agony and pain, the headcrab did so too. 'Bulldog' leaped from the biker and maked his way out from the scene, only to hear another muffled 'Bang!' in the distance with a mans cry.

'Bulldog' walked around aimlessly, noticing he has nothing to do on his mind but sleep. A campfire along with the talk of people began to be heard. As he approached them, they didn't seem to notice 'Bulldog' within the area. It was too dark and night was falling over the bright skies like a black blanket over a lamp. It appeared that there was also a mobile vehicle nearby called a 'Jalopy', a somewhat remnant of the muscle car variant. He leaped into the trunk and hid in the corner. "Alright, let's put the beer back in the trunk along with the weapons. Any of you want to put your shit into the trunk?" A few people approached the trunk and opened it, noticing their equipment but not 'Bulldog' due to the low perception (eyesight) in the darkened night. Clothes were packed inside the trunk along with cased food, suitcases, backpacks, weapons and even other humanitarian goodies. The trunk was shut afterwards and the engine roared a few seconds later. 'Bulldog' couldn't see anything so he went to sleep in the shut trunk during the ride.

As the trunk opened, 'Bulldog' awakened from his sleep and leaped out from the trunk. "Agh fuck! What the hell is a headcrab doin' in the trunk!?" A male hesitated while a female said, "Derek! Why the fuck didn't you check!?" "I don't know! Anyways, go after it!" As the headcrab leaped and sometimes paced at a slow rate, he was too hard to get their hands on. The headcrab made its way into a small opening in the rocks. It appeared that the human survivors couldn't catch them. "Fuck. He's gone. We should have been faster. Head back to the Jalopy."

A few minutes later, the headcrab seemed to notice no activity at all and therefore made it's way into the Outlands. The breeze appeared to hit his skin as he looked over the mountain. A few campfires and patrols were seen throughout the area. He knew that he would find another person to become his owner.

German Shepherd dog named 'Pilot'. (City)
 This German Shepherd was born and raised on a farm with the others. He often roamed the crops while his owners yelled for him to eat for food or probably searching for him because he was missing. Due to his name, he was often called 'Pilot' because he was the passenger of a old World War 2 canadian airplane. He let off a bark multiple times and looked down at the environment below him, noticing some trees and a few houses here and there. He had a brown leather pilot helmet over his head (except his ears) and had these plastic goggles over his eyes for protection against the irritating wind.

His teeth were often white due to his owner brushing his teeth all the time. He enjoyed his teeth being brushed at most times. He wasn't malnourished either since he was well-fed from scrap food or dog food. He was well fit aswell due to running around outside the farm house and he sometimes annoyed the chickens which flocked at him and flew around aimlessly, trying to avoid the dogs barking. The dog often barked at the chickens but he didn't attack them due to his friendly nature. He was also trained to sit and wait or jump at high heights, which made him a great dog for a owner. "Mans best friend huh? Heh, you are a nice ole' dog for me and my wife... and my kids too." The old man said as he scratched his head, the dog sticking his tongue out.

The Seven Hour War came and therefore a large invasion occupied the whole world. His owner grabbed out a rifle and opened fire amongst the darkened figures. A loud scream was heard outside along and then another. His owner fell to the ground and held his chest wound. 'Pilot' looked down at him and let off a low-tuned whine, he licked his face abit as his owner let off a small laugh. He then coughed afterwards, petting the dog on the head the last time before hesitating, "Run buddy. Run! Run away from here, go! 'Pilot', go..." He shut his eyes as the dog whined abit. He then ran away from the area as gunfire shots were heard whizzing past him. He was too fast for a shot as he kept running away from the farmhouse.

A few days later, he crawled into the hole of a city. The hole looked like it was opened with explosives as a few vehicles - which were destroyed, some having explosive equipment and broken weapons - were left in their parking lots. A APC was also held in it's place along with a military truck. They were useless, some stripped of tires and metal. As the dog made it's way through the city, he noticed that the city was now controlled by a few people who were... strange. He knew he was safe around the citizens due to their nature of not attacking him. They were amazed to see such a young dog in the slums. He was offered a homemade vest which protected his belly and back from being shot upon. The kevlar had been tattered from the outside and had a bold, white sentence signing 'K9'. He also has a blue collar with a golden, metal paw hanging from it.

There was a ton of people to choose from and one of them will become his new owner... eventually he will have to find one throughout the city itself.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Headcrab is debeaked, therefore he is friendly.
Headcrab has a skull craving on the top, signalling he was debeaked and had a owner.
Dog is protected by the kevlar.
Dog is young and can last a few more years.
Dog has friendly nature and cannot attack unless he is attacked upon.
Dog can understand english terminology that can command him.
The dog also has great hearing sensibility (big ears), smell (nose), taste and perception (eye sight)

Defects
Headcrab may be mistakened to be hostile by others.
Headcrab cannot attack due to being debeaked.
Headcrab is easy to incapacitate.
Dog cannot heal his own wounds.
Dog cannot fix the kevlar he has been equipped with.
Limbs cannot be protected but only the torso area of the dog.
No protection with the leather helmet.
Dog cannot attack once he has been hurt by firearms.
Dog is easy to stun unlike a human.
Dog can be exposed to hearing due to the rattling of his collar.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
 I plan to create passive and action roleplay within the surrounding people around me. Not only that but to take in creativity within the Half-Life 2 universe with the dog.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Both

Extra Notes (optional):
N/A
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:53:16 PM by STALKER »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Bulldog' and German Shepherd Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 09:27:00 PM »
We already have one dog in the city, Leyka, so the possibilities of ANOTHER dog in the city is close to impossible.

I love your application for the head crab though. Right now I'm thinking I'll accept it.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 09:37:52 PM »
We already have one dog in the city, Leyka, so the possibilities of ANOTHER dog in the city is close to impossible.

I love your application for the head crab though. Right now I'm thinking I'll accept it.

Yeah but this dog is very inactive. Someone needs to be active atleast and add some passive roleplay within the slums.

EDIT 1: Also, provide me proof that it is impossible for another dog to appear in the City.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:51:56 PM by STALKER »

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 10:03:43 PM »
Not sure whether I can post here but when I tried for a headcrab application it got denied because it was an npc, so wouldn't the rule apply here, too?

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 08:48:28 AM »
What type of headcrab was it?
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 01:24:45 PM »
What type of headcrab was it?

This one.

EDIT 1: Oh, your talking about the other guy. Sorry.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 06:50:39 PM »

Yeah but this dog is very inactive. Someone needs to be active atleast and add some passive roleplay within the slums.

EDIT 1: Also, provide me proof that it is impossible for another dog to appear in the City.

I said that it's close to impossible. Also, play HL2. Any animals (besides birds) in the city? Nop. Before I accept / deny this, I will wait for other admins opinions.

Right now I'm a yes for the Headcrab, and a mebe for the dog.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 12:20:21 AM »
I swear I remember hearing a dog bark somewhere in the HL2 campaign. Maybe I'm imagining it.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 04:00:12 PM »
A fast headcrab, I've seen one before but it was denied on the basis of it being a headcrab, not the backstory lacking which is why I find that how other people get NPC characters is a tad unfair.

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 09:41:26 PM »
I'm going to throw my input in here because I believe the application deserves it.

Personally, I would support both. I don't see anything wrong with allowing him to roleplay as a canine in the city. For one, I'm sure it's /possible/ that a dog found it's way into the city, or that it survived the initial invasion, but that's beside the point.

If I may quote Roflwaffle himself, "Canon is never the problem when we authorize or deny a idea"

I believe this app deserves to be accepted, and that it would bring great roleplay to the city, and to D6. I believe that that should be good enough.

Good job, STALKER.

Now get out of here ;3
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:46:33 PM by Sheo »

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 06:50:55 AM »
I'm going to throw my input in here because I believe the application deserves it.

Personally, I would support both. I don't see anything wrong with allowing him to roleplay as a canine in the city. For one, I'm sure it's /possible/ that a dog found it's way into the city, or that it survived the initial invasion, but that's beside the point.

If I may quote Roflwaffle himself, "Canon is never the problem when we authorize or deny a idea"

I believe this app deserves to be accepted, and that it would bring great roleplay to the city, and to D6. I believe that that should be good enough.

Good job, STALKER.

Now get out of here ;3

I said come in, don't stand there!

Anyways, I am looking foward to adding more passive roleplay within the City with my dog and due onto respect, I thank you for the positive feedback.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 05:28:48 PM »
After speaking with OzJackal, I will accept the dog. I will wait for other administrators' opinions on the headcrab.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 06:53:32 PM »
After speaking with OzJackal, I will accept the dog. I will wait for other administrators' opinions on the headcrab.

Wait, isn't there a dog model?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 10:57:08 AM »
What server is this for? Outlands or City?
If city, then I'm against this application. Honestly necromorphs or any animals rather in the city will most likely be found and killed, and I have no clue about the outlands, but the city has rules regarding apps for NPC characters.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 04:26:02 AM »
What server is this for? Outlands or City?
If city, then I'm against this application. Honestly necromorphs or any animals rather in the city will most likely be found and killed, and I have no clue about the outlands, but the city has rules regarding apps for NPC characters.
The dog in the City lives somewhere outside the walls and comes back later. I mean, sure the Overwatch can find him but he's fast as fuck so how the hell would you chase him down?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal