Author Topic: 'Beans''s Authorization Application  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
'Beans''s Authorization Application
« on: February 22, 2012, 11:31:40 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: bowser93
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3 Years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2.5 Years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-Knowledge of engines and certain aspects of vehicles
-Trained in two handed firearms
-Survival skills
-Sneaking skills
-Underwater Survival Skills

Name: 'Beans'
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
The Good Times
   “C’mon, you’re almost done!”
   “I-I’m trrrr-…Tryin’ George!”
   “It’s almost out! I see his lil nipples now!”
   The woman screamed out, a pained scream filled the dirty room. “He’s out! I see a lil dink! It’s a boy!” George said excitedly.
   The year was 1978, the place was deep in the swamps and bayous of Louisiana. George Wilson had lived there all his life, except when he shipped out to Vietnam, and met his wife when he was just ten, her name was Mary-Jane. They grew up together, and when they turned 16, got married… not in an official church, of course, with one of those fancy shmancy rings, but everyone in those parts considered them to be married. At age 30, Mary-Jane got pregnant with little George Junior. We now know little George to be known as none other than Beans.
   After George, John came along, then Mary-Jane, then Edward, then Lisa, then Mickey… I’m sure you’re noticing a pattern here. They had about nine kids in total, they would’ve had eleven, but due to the fact that they weren’t born in a hospital, two didn’t make it past a day old.
   George got his nickname ‘Beans’ long before his memory started kicking in. He though his name WAS actually Beans. He earned his name because his favorite dinner was… beans. His first word was… beans. His favorite color… green bean green. No no, not green, his favorite color was green bean green. You notice another pattern, do you? Well you should. It’s that Beans’ life revolved solely around BEANS.
   Now John- more well known as Beef, and Edward- more well known as Meaty, always followed Beans around. Beans wouldn’t let them anywhere near his private stash of beans, as they only went to town once a month to buy food, and Beans always cleared the beans off the shelves of the small store, so John and Edward has a substitute. They bought gross amounts of hamburger meat… and ate it… raw. They started this habit when they were just children, so Beans began calling them Beef and Meaty.
The Ugly Side of Things
   George Senior never really treated his wife well. He would hit her at the slightest mistake, whether it was forgetting to feed the hounds, or going on his side of the bed. At one point, he actually cut off her finger, and tossed it into the water for the gators to enjoy. This is how the insane side of Beef, Beans, and Meaty began to show.
   One day, in town, they were at ‘Geralds General Store’ buying gas for the airboat, so they could actually get back home. While Mary-Jane, the mom one, was paying, George Senior accused her of sleeping with Gerald. Gerald and Mary-Jane were barely known to one another, only connected by the monthly drop-ins for supplies. When they got back, a barrage of fists and backhands rained down upon Mary-Jane. Beans tried getting him to stop, but it was no use, he beat her until she fell unconscious on the filthy wooden floor, and took his M16 off the wall, the one he fought the Viet-Cong with.
   He fired a single round into Mary-Janes head. The shot shook the room, and Beans and Meaty hopped on their father, beating him over his torso and head, when he fell unconscious, they went into the gun room,and grabbed a double barreled shotgun and an alligator killstick. (Basically a shotgun in baton form, when it is pressed on something, a shotgun round is fired.) They had experience with two handed weapons such as shotguns and rifles, because they hunted on a weekly basis. If they had no firearms knowledge, they wouldn't eat that week. They also wrestled gators, sometimes being forced underwater for up to a minute or longer. After years and years of wrestling gators underwater and hunting their food using firearms, they gained tons of experience. Thinking they had killed their father, they stayed in the house, sorting out what to do, amongst all nine of them- those that could speak anyway.
   As they spoke, George Senior awoke, he slowly sat up, making not a single noise. His Vietnam tactics worked then, they would work now. He snuck into a sitting room- which was a small extension on their small swamp shack, containing a few muddy couches found in the bayou, which they cleaned to the best of their ability. When George jumped in the room, he opened fire, emitting about 20 rounds throughout the room, Five of the nine Wilson children fell, four remained. The four remaining consisted of the terrible trio, Beans, Beef, and Meaty, and their sister, Mary-Jane.
   As their father ran into the other room grabbing more ammunition, the four stormed out of the shack, the terrible trio going one way, Mary-Jane sprinting without aim in another direction.
Out of the Frying Pan
   Of course they didn’t know which way was town! The three went in the right direction at first, but veered off track, heading only deeper in the endless bayou. The three took turns with weapons, at hour shifts, when the sun went to the next hour, the handed their weapon off- if they had one. To survive, they had to wresting and kill alligators, and made gator nuggets on the fire. They learned this tip from their father and grandfather, before the incident of course. Their dad was an expert hunter, and somehow hunted them camp to camp- even when they walked in the murky gator infested water, their father somehow managed to find them.
   Every month of so, he would enter the camp they were at, and swing around an axe maybe, or throw stones at them, they would just leave everything behind, and start a new camp when they felt they walked a safe distance. They would take turns sitting guard, if they saw their father, or a gator, or any predator, they would cry out, if it was a gator, one would wrestle it as the other two would beat it with rocks and sticks. If it was their father, they would fight him with rocks and sticks, only to retreat further into the bayou.
   They never had to fire a single round out of their killstick or shotgun to drive predators back, or their father, until one night. Their father shambled in, naked, mud encrusted, and looking like a complete savage… much like the other three. Their father swung around an axe. The axe narrowly missed Meaty’s chest, but George swung the axe the other way as he missed, the dull, pointless end smacked him in the rocks, making a deafening crack. Meaty’s eyes frantically darted around as he scanned the camp, Beef and George hopped out of the brush, and Beef, holding both weapons, rolled the killstick across the dirt into Meaty’s open hand. His father swung his fists down onto the sides of Meaty’s head, but Meaty was conscious, he grabbed hold of the killstick, and weakly jabbed the business end to his father’s head. Pop. His father fell limp on top of him, blood and brain chunks rained down on Meaty, as he fall unconscious.
    Meaty was unconscious for about three days, Beef and Beans thought he had died, but they carried him anyways. They came across a shack in the swamp, similar to theirs. An old couple brought them in reluctantly, thinking they were the fabled swamp monsters. They were each allowed four minutes in the bath each- Beef and Beans had to wash Meaty, as he was still unconscious. The old couple then gave them dinner- gator nuggets. They had gator nuggets for two years straight as they dodged their father in the bayou… they had eaten them enough, but they ate the nuggets anyways. They were fried and crispy. 
   The old couple gave them coordinates to the nearest town- it was only five miles away… they were so close to it when their father attacked. What luck. The old couple then offered one of their two airboats, they explanation was, “We’re old coots! We have no use for those silly toys anymore. But you’ll have to fix the engine, we haven’t used it in a few years, and Harold doesn’t know how to fix airboat engines, right Harold?” The response from the small bedroom was “Gahhaah! Shutcha mouth Doreen!”
   Beans and Beef worked on the airboat for a few hours, while Meaty sat, still dazed, up against the house. They had experience with airboats. You had to if you lived in the bayous. It was one of the only fast ways of transportation. Almost everyone owned at least a single airboat, and very few had cars, because most cars aren’t build to withstand the conditions in the bayous… such as water. They had experience with engines, nevertheless, such as fixing them, maintaining them, and their usage in boats and airboats.
   The three boarded the airboat, Beans driving, and rode to town.
Into the Fire
   After a long time of living in the swamps, the portal storms happened. They were caught after some time in hiding in their home, put to sleep, and woke up in good ol’ C18. From their past experiences, they ate flesh. Yes. Human flesh. The untold story of them killing people while surviving from their father in the bayou was true. They actually ate their father as he died, as well. In City 18, they attacked and ate about ten people, give or take, some survived the horrors, and some were killed by the three. Those who lived carry bite marks across their bodies, and are missing chunks of flesh from one part of the body or another.
   The Civil Protection became known of those called Beans, Beef, and Meaty. After hiding in the slums for quite some time, they created a plan in which they would find a way to get into the sewers, and eventually to the canals- after all, thats how they heard most people got into the canals anyways. Beans and Beef made it  to the canals after an extended period of time, they had to sneak their way past occupied areas when they were above ground, and they had to hide if they saw an OTA patrol coming. Whether it was a trashcan, or a wrecked van, they somehow managed to hide from the OTA. They survived on flesh there, and after a long time of living there, they moved again, to Ineu pass, in Germany. Meaty was not heard from since C18, it is not known whether or not he is still alive, or whether he was killed. The flesh eating stopped for Beans in Ineu, as he had a steady supply of birds and other foods. Beef still enjoys flesh once in a while, but not as much as he did back in City 18.

Engines
From childhood, Beef and Beans know how to fix, maintain, and use engines. They grew up around airboats, and learned how to maintain them from their father.
Firearms
The stereotype is true for Beans and Beef. They grew up around firearms, and their father was an ex-soldier. The needed weapons to hunt, and to defend against the local alligators, so they were trained by their father in two handed weapons.
Survival Skills
Beans and Beef survived in swamps their whole life, with knowledge of how to start a fire, how to wrestle gators, what’s safe to eat, what’s not, etc.
Sneaking Skills
They evaded their father for an extended period of time throughout the swamps. After he was killed, they also evaded the combine for some time.
Underwater Survival
Beans lived in a swamp, obvious to know by the backstory. He was also trained in underwater survival, such as fighting off gators and such. From years of diving and swimming in the bayou, he built a rather intervals at which he could stay underwater.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Knowledge of how to fix and maintain engines and vehicles
-Knowledge of how to work certain two handed firearms more efficiently
-Knowledge of how to survive in the wilderness
-Skilled at sneaking and evasion
-Enhanced underwater survival tactics, ability to hold breath for longer than average
-More skill with two handed weapons (IE MP7, Shotgun, AR2)

Defects
-I may be a bigger target
-I will be tempted to do certain dirty deeds- such as theft, though I am already hated enough
-I may be chosen to complete some water based tasks
-I will have to maintain the engines I am working on
-Swimming,  repairing, and firing weapons with one arm is a difficult task
-I need a source of energy (Food, water, etc.) in order to survive for longer periods of time
-Reloading and cocking weapons is difficult with a single arm
-Recoil is increased a lot with single arm firing
(ICly I use a Moss500, I have a link to a video of one armed firing with the Moss500, if you want to see the results, and I was told that OOC weapons such as the MP7 could ICly represent something else, such as the shotgun representing a Remington870)

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan on building a vehicle (If engine area is accepted) and maintaining mine and others firearms, and possibly modifying them. (Will write applications if I do in fact attempt to modify firearms) I also plan on attempting to evade those, if they decide to pursue me again.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
'Beef' and possibly 'Meaty' if I find someone that would like to be Meaty.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:17:19 AM by Pfc. Tray [22ndAB e] »
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 'Beans''s Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 08:34:30 PM »
This application also seems under writen to me. You provided a nice backstory, but very very little on the actual detals about the perks.

Please expand on the perk information.

Finally, please remove the Jalopy from the perks, as that will go with your second authorization application. (Or simply put it into this one)

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 08:58:50 PM »
Copy- editing now. I am about to go to bed, so give me time to edit the backstory tomorrow- horrible timing, I realize.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 09:02:03 PM »
Copy- editing now. I am about to go to bed, so give me time to edit the backstory tomorrow- horrible timing, I realize.

No problem. There is usually an admin on at almost all times, or so I'd think.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 09:04:16 AM »
i think I added a few more details into the backstory about the authorizations and how I know how to do certain things. It was hard to fit into the story, but I also explained at the end in about a sentence each, how I earned each authorization. I removed the jalopy shit and such. I thinked I touched on most of the points of my auths, so unless theres anything else worth editing I think I'm done.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 09:51:49 AM »
Alright, much better. Could you detail some If the defects of being trained in two handed weaponry? Also, it looks like the perks and defects of "underwater survival" are missing. Thanks.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 10:03:17 AM »
K. Editing now I suppose.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 10:19:53 AM »
App edited now, I threw in details about the underwater survival and about the two handed firearms. I think a few of the details from the last edit disappeared... I sure hope not, but I couldn't find a couple of things in the app. Let's hope they're still in. Hopefully this is my final edit. -.-'

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 10:42:04 AM »
I meant for you to add the perks and defects of those things in the perks and defects section.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 10:50:37 AM »
Well I didn't understand what you meant by the last comment, but I edited the perks and defects slightly. I'm not sure what else you want me to do.

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 11:08:36 AM »
In my opinion, defects are completely not adequate to benefits. Until you're somewhat 'nerfed', so there are more defects, or they're more powerful, I have to -support it.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 11:12:26 AM »
I understand your concern, nerfing time.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 11:18:03 AM »
I nerfed it a ton. I added in the details about my having only a single arm from a recent event.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 06:37:26 PM »
Alright, with that, I am willing to accept this.

Remember that you must always RP the one arm, especially when you're shooting. Also, the only part that needs to go, is any sort of improvement with the AR2- it is a brand new weapon to humanity.

Accepted & Locked
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:56:46 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal