Author Topic: Harbor Roleplay.  (Read 6283 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Harbor Roleplay.
« on: October 22, 2011, 08:39:21 PM »
What will you do when Harbor Roleplay comes back...
I will spend countless hours playing it, I grew tired of harbor Role-play when it was up but now that it isn't up I really want to play it. I would recommend it to anyone who has never play it if you like boats and junk you will enjoy it, but anyway play it for the helicopters.

Offline Christopher Jay

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Harbor Roleplay.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 09:17:51 PM »
The gamemode is great.

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 09:32:28 PM »
I will rebuild the boat that got deleted when the database was wiped. Except it'll be faster and more balanced when it comes to turning,.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 09:47:56 PM »
I'll probably start administrating on Hrp as well as OCRP both.  I basically love every server CG has but HL2rp and Outlands.  Can't wait till its back up.

Offline Wolfgang Gartner

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 11:44:01 PM »
ill play it when is it back up?

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 11:52:40 PM »
I'll probably make some sort of taxi service with the helicoptor you get as gold member. Fly around all day, erry day.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 12:48:46 PM »
I will start a badass pirate group that will help and also do unmoral things.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 12:51:45 PM »
Id probably just administrate it, create my org like on OCRP and just chill with the crew in there.

Hopefully we'll get a new org system in there because the current one is utter cock.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 12:54:48 PM »
Id probably just administrate it, create my org like on OCRP and just chill with the crew in there.

Hopefully we'll get a new org system in there because the current one is utter cock.
Agreed and maybe some more boats or vehicles because there are many types of boats we could get.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal