Author Topic: Poll:: What should I get? *NEW*  (Read 6074 times)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Poll:: What should I get? *NEW*
« on: October 18, 2011, 11:57:59 AM »
Well this is based off my last post: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=6995.0

This is now different, i have beat rage already(it was epic) and i was able to sell it to a friend for $45, and i had $20 on me still.  So Should I get battlefield 3, a new headset, or something else?  Tell me why for the item you picked below in your comments and opinions.

I already have MW3 pre-ordered and paid for my xbox 360 and it comes out 2 weeks after.  What should I get?

Here's the headset: http://www.amazon.com/Force-Gaming-Headset-Amplified-Stereo-Pc/dp/B005DQG0BO/ref=pd_bxgy_vg_img_b

Also, if you think there is a different headset I should get under $65, post a link to it.

REMINDER: Since this is now in discussion, don't go off topic or get mad at each other or so on.  Just post why you picked the item that you did and give your opinion.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 12:21:37 PM by CrazyNinja »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Poll:: What should I get? *NEW*
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 12:05:47 PM »
Battlefield 3, because its out in a week or two and a headset can always wait ;)

+Pre-order = more content

profit

???

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 12:06:20 PM »
Just get the headset, you'll enjoy it a lot more. Imagine that you'll be using it in a year or even longer. A game gives you satisfaction for a very short time span. Though I do not like THE headset, it looks kinda mainstream... (colourful design, yet it plays audio bad) .. But yeah... :)

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 02:00:33 PM »
Game will give you far more satisfaction than a headset.
BF3 will make you much happier than a headset.
I myself have just been able to save up for Halo: CE and Skyrim, and maybe even GOW3. Traded in like 8 games and a few controllers to get £58.

He said don't get off topic with MW3 being shit. If he likes it, then thats his oppinion. ~ Crap-Head
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 03:31:50 PM by *anonim* »

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 03:32:46 PM »
Im pretty much with Kaboom on this. Get the headset. You will be able to use the headset for a lot more and it will be useful for administrating OCRP.

Headset +1.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 10:32:19 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD428-Closed-Circumaural-Headphone/dp/B002DGTGNG/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1318967193&sr=1-1-catcorr
http://www.amazon.com/Zalman-Microphone-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone/dp/B00029MTMQ/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1318967211&sr=1-1-catcorr
gaming headsets are terrible compared to getting headphones and a microphone seperately
Yeah this. Zm-mic1 made me shit myself for 5 dollars. And its sennheiser, enough said there.
I would go for that, and get the 'free' pc edition of bf3 until youve got the spare money to buy real version if you decide you still want it
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 03:34:17 PM »
Strange, I have around 20 people voting but not many people commenting lol. 

Battlefield 3:
Pros-It will be a decent game, has decent graphics, storyline seems like it will be good, gun attachments and the lvling system look ok.

Cons- MW3 comes out just 2 weeks after and ill prob play it more, a lot of bugs, i didnt like the beta at all.

New Headset:

Pros- Will probably last longer, i could use the headset im lookin at for both pc and xbox 360, so it will help me when i get MW3, I need a new headset, the one right now is nearly broken.  Will help me DJ on CG.

Cons- I won't be able to get battlefield 3, a lot of headsets break easily.

My mind changes every five minutes lol.  The polls on battlefield 3 and new headset are rather close.  I will be going to gamestop on the 26th and When i am there ill be able to see battlefield 3 and the new headset right next to each other first hand.  Which ever one that I feel like getting more will win. lol  I am hoping for more comments on here so I can make up my mind, I think headset is winning in my opinion at the moment.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 03:38:44 PM by CrazyNinja »

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 04:57:29 PM »
If the beta was shit It doesn't mean the final game will suck. People that played it on USS Hornet LAN Party said the build was perfect. and yeah, bf3 is epic
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 12:58:31 AM by Knoxed »

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2011, 06:49:40 PM »
Battlefield 3 because you don't need a Mic for it anyway.

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 07:15:35 PM »
A headset is cool and all but who really cares, it's just a headset: improved sound quality
Battlefield 3, because you'll be entertained for hours.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 09:04:38 PM »
Get a new headset if your old one is that close to breaking. Then again, BF3 is going to be of use for longer, if you think about it.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 10:13:36 PM »
I made this poll end on the 25th.  I will be going to gamestop on the 26th.  Whichever item that wins this poll.  I will buy it.  Hopefully you are making the right choice for me. lol

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 08:18:03 PM »
BF3= Countless hours of fun.
Mic=Improved sound quality.

Get BF3.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal