Author Topic: Citizen model glitch.  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Citizen model glitch.
« on: April 25, 2012, 11:27:17 AM »
Hello.
I am not exactly sure why is OA doing this, but basically, when citizen character spawns, it is okay. It is facing forwards and looks well. When you go forward with W, you look "forwards", but the character model turns so it's looking 90° to right from you. When you try to move to side (left-A / right-D), it glitches. The model begins spreading, flying or even disappears so you get invisible. It is pretty annoying glitch. Occured both at CWU and citizen models. CCA models are working properly.
Please, look on this ASAP. It is very annoying and made me ragequit today..

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Citizen model glitch.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 07:15:26 PM »
 This happened for the night version of City45 and I think that OzJackal is currently modifiying it to get rid of the bug. It will take patience for the next release of the patched map itself. This bug irritates me aswell.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 01:41:09 AM »
It isn't a map issue, we instead have reason to believe that it might've been the lua patch that was with the patch. We tested it on X1D_Stable and it was fine and then we switched back and it was also fine on X1F_release after a box restart. Citizen models aren't even referenced in the new map so I don't really know how it could be connected.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 03:03:33 PM »
Well, from what I was told it was just a small glitch. It should be gone as Oz said when it was restarted. Another problem was the view portals, but that is a different story.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 04:23:00 PM »
Delete your models + materials and it should work fine, doesn't take long to DL from server afterwards, just have to get the CA models

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 05:02:22 PM »
Areaportals were all sealed in the map.

Ugh, looks like I have to go back yet again and take another look.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 01:03:12 AM »
I haven't this problem anymore after I wiped the materials and models and restarted Garry's mod.
Feel free to lock this thread, I am leaving it open for further comments, maybe?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal