Author Topic: Saying sorry *Not appeal  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Ben

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Saying sorry *Not appeal
« on: September 30, 2012, 12:55:03 AM »
Note. This isn't a ban appeal

Okay so I got banned recently for just being plain stupid and I'm Not asking to be un-banned I know I have done wrong and I will serve my time. Anyway I just want to say I'm sorry For acting "minge" like that day. Yea I stole some cop cars(Bigger deal than how I'm making it sound like...) , I was just all exited and hyped up cause my new friends joined the server *new to gmod) And im not blaming anyone or anything on it I just want to let everyone know not to look at my as a minge-Type person. I Rarely Get in trouble, Okay Rarely is not a good analogy I do Sometimes do things I'm not allowed but If Admins confront me It helps me learn what I'm doing wrong, Yea I read the rules but For some reason If I'm doing something Wrong At first I'm mad, But then I realize that I will NEVER do that wrong again because I feel like shit when an admin Takes me up to the top of the building and tells me what is going down.

Anyway I'm Just saying Sorry For acting like I was in the past, I'm not trying to clear my name or kiss ass to anyone I'm Just HONESTLY Saying Sorry And Now for sure It Isn't going to happen EVER Again.

From,

Ben Aka Benkilla
wot.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Saying sorry *Not appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 01:00:36 PM »
But then I realize that I will NEVER do that wrong again because I feel like shit when an admin Takes me up to the top of the building and tells me what is going down.

When admins take people up that roof, it doesn't always mean you are in trouble and will get banned.
Usually, the admin just wants to get the player's full attention and points out the mistakes so the player can fix it before worse things happen. (AKA just a warning.) So you really shouldn't feel like shit if an admin takes you there.

At least I'm glad to hear that you learn from your mistakes. And that is one of the important things that earns my respect.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Ben

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Saying sorry *Not appeal
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 06:40:58 PM »
Thanks For Your reply :D
wot.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal