Author Topic: Permits Revoked  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Over_Watch. Buy me CS:GO!

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Permits Revoked
« on: August 05, 2012, 08:42:58 PM »
So me and this guy Have a shop we work for about 4 irl hour then i go to a officer and ask for a Book permit (I had a General good Permits at the times so I could sell toughs) I finish the test and got them all right *But what  he didn't tell me after I said i am going to sell all the book of the Union Was that he add only Zen of Nation **The UU approved one** to my Permit) later we were raided and I was detained And I am not allowed back my permits I had VIP money on that Char and I was hoping to join the CWU Can I pls just get my Permits back.
I have to Suffer from this unit (Witch we think is 777) Mistake.

*Please move this if this is in the wrong Posting area*
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:20:13 PM by Over_Watch_Saint »
I demand someone to make me a Signature!

Offline Snakelure

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Permits Revoked
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 08:48:16 PM »
I am his friend that was running the shop with him. And i think this was crazy. First off 2 officers come in there, With no right or what ever. Sit there arging in OOC about the situation. Then leave without doing anything. We get raided again by an officer. Which we believe was 777 according to logs. He gave matthew a permit to sell books, he did no specify. Then another officer raids us and detains matthew and all hell broke loose.
Characters in City 45

John Damon:Dead

Josh Everlee:Alive

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 08:53:12 PM »
The CCA don't need reason to raid your shop.

Question: what books were you selling?

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

Offline Snakelure

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 08:56:57 PM »
We were selling UU books only. Zen of Union. Bennifits of Union. Counter Critism
Characters in City 45

John Damon:Dead

Josh Everlee:Alive

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 08:58:59 PM »
The CCA don't need reason to raid your shop.

Question: what books were you selling?

I know they can search/Raid at any time randomly
And only books that The Union made and Let us sell if we have a Permit

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 09:01:01 PM »
I am 826 who removed your permit. The reason I removed it was because your data was General Goods/Permit to sell Zen of the union. You were selling others books as you stated above. I radioed in and asked as you heard and 270 ordered revoke and detain. And we didn't raid your shop. I got permission to check your store for a permit and contraband
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 09:11:23 PM »
Unit 777 should have given you an entire literature permit, not just a permit to sell one book. That's fairly stupid to limit citizens to selling one book, and she's causing un-needed problems by doing so.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 09:13:02 PM »
*But what  he didn't tell me after I said i am going to sell all the book of the Union Was that he add only Zen Creatures to my Permit) later we were raided and I was detained And I am not allowed back my permits I

Quote from the Contraband thread laying in the Combine Civil Authority section of the forums. http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=515.0

Class 3
Non-Union distributed books.
Revised version to be more clear.

Full List of Contraband Items (for citizens)
Anti-Union Propaganda
Books EXCEPT FOR "Zen of the Unions"
There's ya' problem. You were selling contraband books. Unit 77 did infact do the correct thing, along with 826 from what it seems. That guide is also slighty out of date if, if I recall correctly there is also one other union book able to be sold legally by citizens.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:15:38 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 09:15:13 PM »
I believe there are three actually

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 09:17:52 PM »
*But what  he didn't tell me after I said i am going to sell all the book of the Union Was that he add only Zen Creatures to my Permit) later we were raided and I was detained And I am not allowed back my permits I

Quote from the Contraband thread laying in the Combine Civil Authority section of the forums. http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=515.0

Class 3

Anti-Union Propaganda
There's ya' problem. You were selling contraband books. Unit 77 did infact do the correct thing, along with 826 from what it seems. That guide is also slighty out of date if, if I recall correctly there is also one other union book able to be sold legally by citizens.
Sorry I got lazy its that one book of the Unone that talks about Zen that the Union allows to sell

Post Auto-Merged: August 05, 2012, 09:21:17 PM
*Edited*
I lost 3 loyalist points from detainment But That does not matter to me so much

Post Auto-Merged: August 05, 2012, 09:25:39 PM

Class 3

Anti-Union Propaganda
Sorry I got lazy its that one book of the Unone that talks about Zen that the Union allows to sell

Post Auto-Merged: August 05, 2012, 09:21:17 PM
*Edited*
I lost 3 loyalist points from detainment But That does not matter to me so much
** Sorry for kind of spamming up but It wouldn't let me Replay to my last Post**  The only book that he let me sell was  Zen of the union(He never told me I could only sell that one) Witch I was selling along with other Non Contraband books
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 10:16:29 PM by Over_Watch_Saint »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal