Author Topic: Character Facts  (Read 11923 times)

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Character Facts
« on: July 26, 2012, 12:33:52 AM »
I thought this would be a fun little thing to do.

Basically, just post a few quirks or facts about your character that are too minute to ever really be brought up or something that maybe people don't know.

This is just for fun, although it might get you thinking about your character more and help with development.
Feel free to post more than once as you figure out new things about your character.
Also: If anyone uses this for meta gaming, I will personally come out of your computer and eat your fingers.

I'll start us off with a few little things about Cassie/911.

Cassie:
isn't very good at swimming.
loves candy.
used to be able to play the Piano.
is afraid of extreme heights.
cant raise one eyebrow, both go up when she tries.
hates being called her full name (Cassandra), as that was a special thing between her and her Mom.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Character Facts
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 12:47:00 AM »
This totally reminds me of those tell-all dossiers XD

350/Jean Sabotier:
Does not like being ignored.
Thoroughly enjoys looking down on people.
Does not eat.  Therefore, hates watching others eat.
Likes thinking he is the smartest unit in the room.
Never washes his hands after surgery.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 12:56:56 AM »
017/Dawn White

Is deeply afraid of the following units: 060, 270, kmp, Jonco's SeC, every UED, 717, 621 (raged)

Looks up to the following units: 050, 350, 452, smt's cmd shep, 280, 091, 899, 087 (rip o7)

Has quite a serious obsession over her projects and (despite not being able to train for RD till 04) draws up plans for the projects.

Hates the dumb salute system

Is quite concerned to look young despite wearing a mask most of the day

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 01:10:45 AM »
Matthew Henderson: (this is is obvious to anyone whose seen him act when his friends are in danger) Will do anything and stop at nothing to protect his friends and often tries to make close bounds to the people hes met.

Hes Buddhist(Spoiler alert).
Has memorized the bible.

Doesn't give a damn wither he survives the war, only that he dies a free man.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 01:50:36 AM »
Daniel Slater
  • Studied at the University of Florida where he acquired his Bachelor of Computer Science with major studies undertaken in Digital Systems Security and Software Engineering.
  • Can speak Ukrainian fluently; thus allowing him to converse freely with members of his informant network.
  • Participated in overseas work experience as part of his tertiary studies. He spent approximately two months in a junior analyst position in the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation where he learned how to apply his knowledge of cryptology and electronic security.

UED Warrant Officer Roskova
  • A young Russian enlistee drafted into the Unit Evaluation Division after proving her mettle in several Civil Authority-sanctioned high risk operations on the Ukrainian coast and Sea of Ohtohsk at the beginning of the first conscription cycle for the Universal Union's Sociostability Force.
  • Studied Psychology at the Moscow State University and earned a high distinction which enabled her to take up an opportunity working for the division handling Internal Affairs within the Universal Union.
  • Although slightly ill-tempered towards units who serve in the Civil Authority, she still maintains a sisterly bonds with the citizens and subjects of the Union.
  • She is in possession of a .45 caliber pistol, nicknamed Babykiller.

Consul Neil
  • This young Australian woman's name is Lauren Neil.
  • Undertook studies in the field of Ethics at the Australian Defence Force Academy along with several other minor psychology-related disciplines. At the end of her studies, she opted to work for the Department of Foreign Affairs instead of fully enlisting in military service.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 01:55:26 AM »
Commander 03109
-Has only amputated under 10 Units at CG
-Hates training individual Units
-Extremely sarcastic
-His name is...
Spoiler for Hiden:
03109. did you expect me to actually reveal his name? pffff

i have... no other characters...
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 02:04:19 AM »
Unit 717

-Enjoys long walks on the beach
-Has always been attracted to the CWU Commander, Nicole Mason
-Secretly enjoys the company of every Unit and/or Citizen he's come across
-Dislikes taco-meat

Scanner 717

-Has a false sense of personality
-Believes that humanity is but a tiny spec on the face of life and the universe
-Has little flappers
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:11:05 AM by Orangesplaywith »

Offline Greg

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 02:12:30 AM »
This is a great idea for a thread.

Greg Castles
---------------------------------
(Edited the original stuff out as Toxillium made a good point that the info was to important.)
-Loathes the idea of detainment/prison/jailtime
-Doesn't actually hate the Combine like most people think
-His alcoholism runs in the family
-His father and him didn't exactly see eye to eye
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:02:56 AM by Old Greg »

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 02:15:22 AM »
Sectorial Commander 71813; Robert Cox
-Dresses up like a hipster occasionally. (Clothing adjusted for his augments)
-Has always been attracted to the CWU Commander, Nicole Mason.
-Loves Recruits....to clean his weapons.
-Has synthetic testicles.
-Always wanted to be a Doctor.
-Hates Unit 717.
-Likes to mess with new female recruits.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:20:41 AM by Jonco »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 02:24:01 AM »
261/James Kelting

-Used to serve in City 13 (London)
-Was the asshole of City 13's CCA and caused the death of 2 units, resulting in his transfer
-Has the habit of fiddling with things while talking or thinking
-He's bald by choice
-He's fascinated by xen creatures
-He's considered suicide hundreds of times but never got farther then a thought

Violet Collins

-Doesn't hate the combine but wants more freedom
-Keeps her nails clean and trimmed
-Likes quiet and smart people
-Knows everything about firearms but has never actually fired one before the war
-Plays blues on her harmonica when she's lonely
-Cant stand staying in the same spot for an extended period of time (always moves her camp) cause she thinks someone will hunt her

All my other characters I haven't developed enough...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:05:32 AM by Statua »

Offline Toxilium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 02:32:31 AM »
Guys, the thread is post minute things about your characters. Half of the things I'm reading are mini-biographies or major character traits. With that little rant out of the way:

Amanda Whitley
  • She was raised an Anglican Christian, though no one knows it and she rarely practices
  • Her favourite drink is gin & tonic with a lime wedge
  • Her dog growing up was named Eddy and died when Amanda was in grade 11
  • Favourite sport is ringette and played it a bit in college
  • Rarely shows teeth when smiling and the only shows upper teeth if she does
  • Enjoys musicals and stage plays. Her favourite actor is Christopher Plummer
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:35:21 AM by Toxilium »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 03:06:07 AM »
Guys, the thread is post minute things about your characters. Half of the things I'm reading are mini-biographies or major character traits. With that little rant out of the way:

Good point. Got sidetracked i guess lol. Edited my post.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 03:24:06 AM »
Samantha Holgate

Hangs around the Castle usually|Gives anyone that comes in wine and grapes|Friendly|Husband died during fight in a similar place of Ineu Pass|Former leader of a refugee group.

Unit 864/Andrew Van Ort

A lax unit who likes to make fun of apex, time to time|Nickname is Dolly|Teases 619 from time to time|Swears usually to lower ranking units, but doesn't really do in front of his superiors|Dislikes when none of his units are ready to participate in projects.|71813's former friend(SeC can't have friends lol)|A veterean (7 months of active service) Unit.|During his 04 and 'croot days, was 031's toy.|Cloned| Doesn't ask questions that are hard to explain|Likes to throw grenades during combat training|Use to have a Golden Lego brick|First division was apex then to GRID|Was bad at breaching during his 'croot days.|When enraged, which doesn't really happen can last almost 6 days depending what caused his enragement.|If you fuck up when he is mad he will throw you across the room.|Can lift over 600 pounds without augments during his deceased life and 600 pounds during his augmented and clone years|777 and 060 are mad at him for killing 377|Looks up to 270 when in the need of help|Doesn't really like punishing units for smaller mistakes unless the unit has the IQ of 50|Back when he was an 03, he would be mad at all the citizens and shit.|Has been mugged twice|'fended a unit off from a vortigaunt, has been hurt in the process.|Doesn't like one of the UED units due to making fun of his division in a bad-kind of way.|Investigating behavior problems within his division|Once in a while pop culture Ref. come out of his mouth in similar situations of movies.

During stasis, he likes to read about how partied like systems worked, which was best for the union and what not.|He speaks casually to Civil administrators when needed to|Has a personality|Lacks of a nickname|Somewhat friendly to William House.|More talkative as an OTA unit than others.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 03:44:51 AM »
UU.UED:51192

Bio: Originally from New York state, she grew up in a rich family that owned a big piece to the United States Stock Market at the time, her father was a multimillionaire along with her mom being a politician. She grew up with hating her family for all the news and publicity, she became a Doctor in the field of surgery. She is strong, intelligent, and does not take shit from most people.

C45.CCA.GRID-EU.738

Bio: Grew up in the slums of a small town in New York, did not have the best parents. He was very good in his community and always tried to help others out when he could. He grew up to become a construction worker to help out with makeover teams build houses for the poor that could not afford a house for themselves. He is a friendly guy at times, but the CCA has made him someone not to mess with. He has held two(2) positions as a DvL and once as a Commander.

Vice Consul Tiefiel

Bio: Grew up with a middle class family in the state of New Jersey, always enjoyed politics and helping out the community. When got older decided to run for a spot in her state as mayor and eventually got a spot as governor for the state of NJ. She did bij projects for the state including cleaning the Hudson River of mass waste and building a series of community parks and centers. She is the Vice Consul under Consul Neal in City 45. She is intelligent, bright, loving, caring and willing for the job.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:47:22 AM by Justin Bieber »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Toxilium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 04:39:34 AM »
Samantha Holgate

Hangs around the Castle usually|Gives anyone that comes in wine and grapes|Friendly|Husband died during fight in a similar place of Ineu Pass|Former leader of a refugee group.

Unit 864/Andrew Van Ort

A lax unit who likes to make fun of apex, time to time|Nickname is Dolly|Teases 619 from time to time|Swears usually to lower ranking units, but doesn't really do in front of his superiors|Dislikes when none of his units are ready to participate in projects.|71813's former friend(SeC can't have friends lol)|A veterean (7 months of active service) Unit.|During his 04 and 'croot days, was 031's toy.|Cloned| Doesn't ask questions that are hard to explain|Likes to throw grenades during combat training|Use to have a Golden Lego brick|First division was apex then to GRID|Was bad at breaching during his 'croot days.|When enraged, which doesn't really happen can last almost 6 days depending what caused his enragement.|If you fuck up when he is mad he will throw you across the room.|Can lift over 600 pounds without augments during his deceased life and 600 pounds during his augmented and clone years|777 and 060 are mad at him for killing 377|Looks up to 270 when in the need of help|Doesn't really like punishing units for smaller mistakes unless the unit has the IQ of 50|Back when he was an 03, he would be mad at all the citizens and shit.|Has been mugged twice|'fended a unit off from a vortigaunt, has been hurt in the process.|Doesn't like one of the UED units due to making fun of his division in a bad-kind of way.|Investigating behavior problems within his division|Once in a while pop culture Ref. come out of his mouth in similar situations of movies.

During stasis, he likes to read about how partied like systems worked, which was best for the union and what not.|He speaks casually to Civil administrators when needed to|Has a personality|Lacks of a nickname|Somewhat friendly to William House.|More talkative as an OTA unit than others.

Holy Wall of Text, Book 3, Chapter 1.

Thou shalt not make holy walls of text.

Post Auto-Merged: July 26, 2012, 04:41:30 AM
She became a Doctor in the field of surgery. She is strong, intelligent, and does not take shit from most people.

What specialization? Also can you say that you are an indapandant woman and dont take sheit from no man?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:41:30 AM by Toxilium »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal