Author Topic: Arma II DayZ  (Read 7044 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Arma II DayZ
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 05:13:13 AM »
used to play like 24/7 with jon and ben mask or commissar, I'll probably start again considering I have a shit ton of items still in a truck in us121 that I'd like to go get before some faggot with an esp takes it so when I get back into it I'll play with you

Looool, If they have ESP they can spawn guns. I would know.

And spawning items/vehicles is the easiest way to get detected. Also, an ESP doesn't spawn you things, lol.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline JHunter

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 01:23:01 PM »
used to play like 24/7 with jon and ben mask or commissar, I'll probably start again considering I have a shit ton of items still in a truck in us121 that I'd like to go get before some faggot with an esp takes it so when I get back into it I'll play with you

And spawning items/vehicles is the easiest way to get detected. Also, an ESP doesn't spawn you things, lol.

Im saying that if they have an ESP there is a 90% chance they can spawn shit too.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 09:16:43 PM »

Im saying that if they have an ESP there is a 90% chance they can spawn shit too.

Anyone can spawn shit. With or without ESP.
The thing is that ESP is much harder to detect then using scripts to spawn stuff. So you will see more people use ESP and barely anyone spawning stuff.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 09:45:52 PM »

Anyone can spawn shit. With or without ESP.
The thing is that ESP is much harder to detect then using scripts to spawn stuff. So you will see more people use ESP and barely anyone spawning stuff.

Also, aimbots. Like of you see someone doing 360 no scope across map kills, you really don't need a anti cheat. Like that one guy who killed me, kyrpt, ventio, in that market :(
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 02:39:01 AM »
There's no ESP in DayZ. The Arma2 anti-hack picks up those things along with aimbots. People in DayZ use mysql injections to spawn themselves OP shit or teleport players into the ocean to kill them and that sort of stuff.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal