Author Topic: R.I.P Princess  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Mr.Qman

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
R.I.P Princess
« on: February 16, 2013, 11:16:01 AM »
R.I.P Princess

Princess was a blind, female, Boston Terrior. She was as old as me, she grew up with me. I got her as a birthday present on my first birthday. I remember vividly me and her playing a lot through childhood, running around, having small adventures. She had saved my life more than three times. Once when I was little and nearly drowned in the pool, which I re-payed her when she fell in the pool one day and couldn't get out. I held her after I gave her a shower to warm her and fell asleep with her. I love her, she always would wait for me at the door when I left to school, or to get something etc.
She died peacefully in her sleep today before the sun came up on Saturday, Febuary 16, 2013 at suspected 7-8AM

She never liked the morning times either. When she was taken, I thought she was lost because my father was the one who knew this and took her to the vet but didn't tell me. I wandered around aimlessly around my house, then outside in my yard, and then the block, and further out. I didn't even wear shoes, I was so scared. There is so much stuff in my house that reminds me of her, I mean her old collar that doesn't fit her anymore is on my desk right now. When my dad talked to me, I balled up and cried for an hour. Then I cleaned up her part of the room.
To the dog who saved my life countless times when I was little and kept me company when I was growing up.

R.I.P Princess  November 5'th 1998-February 16, 2013

Out of Character for OOC:
This is really written on the forums to help my feelings, as I'm really wrecked at the momment, so sorry if this upsets you.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 11:24:51 AM by CG-Qman »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: R.I.P Princess
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 07:03:26 PM »
i hope you feel better soon, losing a pet that is really close to you is hard. when my cat died last november i couldnt stop crying the entire day, but the pain is probably not as bad as what you are experiencing, due to the fact you had your pet a lot longer, but the image of finding my cat dead next to a tree with a broken back still haunts my mind even more, and fucked up my attitude, my mood and how ive been acting lately.

but yeah i really hope you feel better soon man, the pain will slowly diminish in time but it doesn't go completely, even i look back at some pictures at my old cat and feel pain and sadness but you should keep going with life and not let it interfere

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 08:04:54 PM »
Sorry man. I know how hard it is to lose a pet like that. They're not really even pets after a while, they're just fury little friends who don't judge or care about things that people would and they're always there for you.
You don't think you can get so attached to an animal but you really do. I guess in your case it wasn't just an attachment as you've grown up with Princess.

Sorry for your loss, Qman.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 09:44:07 PM »
Honestly, some dogs are the same as humans, and the bonds we make with them are as strong as the ones we make with humans. I have lost my fair share of friends, co-workers, and just victims. I know how it feels, and the only thing I can say is to tell your self this "1 foot in front of another, you'll get through it sooner or later" and "don't look back" This is what helps myself, and it could help you. Rest easy Princess.

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 04:26:13 PM »
Man, that sucks. My dog Riley died a while back: I remember that it felt like a fraction of our family had disappeared. The pain will fade, but you won't ever forget her...

"Well yeah, and I'm sad, but at the same time I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. And the only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt somethin' really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good, so I guess what I'm feelin' is like a, beautiful sadness."   

- Butters, South Park

Silly place to pull a quote from, but it's got some real truths in it.

I hope you feel better.
Rest Well, Princess
I'm a fag

Offline Mr.Qman

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 01:34:28 AM »
Thanks for all the kind words, growing up not around kids, she was my only friend until like 7-8 years old. I of course will persevere with everything I do, but today in school I broke down and had to go home for depression. My grandmother just got through surgery from falling, so she is fine, just recovering now. It's a sad thing and a lot for me to take in since I never really experienced anything like this, all into one week and I'm told to let it go and move on like that. I'm really trying to recover from this, so every bit of the words really help.
Thank you all.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 04:30:45 AM »
Fuck man I remember my first dog, once I stuck a pencil in his eye because stupid child and he didn't even attack me.
rip jesse

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal