Author Topic: "Shadow"'s private journal  (Read 2112 times)

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"Shadow"'s private journal
« on: April 02, 2012, 06:02:34 AM »
(The front cover has a small ripped picture of a crudely drawn man with spiked hair, drawn in crayon as if drawn by a child. The cover has had the title scribbled out and a new one saying "Property of Shadow... open at risk of death". Inside, everything is written in Japanese.)

Day: One. Time: Unknown.

I've been walking through this damned tunnel for days now, only left to discover hundreds of corpses and burnt supplies. I came across an ambulance, hunting for some supplies, but the damn thing had already been ransacked. I don't know how much longer this tunnel goes on for, but soon, I'll be ready to keel over and die. No signs of civilisation yet.

Time: Around noon.

I've reached near to the end of the tunnel, but I'll enter the other side tomorrow, for now, I need some rest. My blade looked like it had gained some rust, but it had just been laid in a blood puddle. I have no where to sleep except an emptied-out gas tanker, so for now, it'll do. What lays beyond this tunnel, I know not of, but one thing is for sure. No more people will be hurt...
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "Shadow"'s private journal
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 05:44:10 PM »
Day Three: Time: 7:56

I just found out about everything. The war, the combine, the kids... What the hell have we done?

I'm trying to join this group called JURY. They seem to do what I want to do myself.
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 05:58:42 PM »
Day Four: Time: 5:00 p.m

(A small sketch sits atop the page)

Well, this was the image I saw as I journeyed into the JURY bunker. I guess this place wasn't so safe after all.
The women passed out had been in some incident involving several bites, till she'd passed out. Let's hope the best for her.
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 12:25:23 PM »
Day 7: Time: Who cares...

OTA showed up today, took the damned bunker from us. My leg is screwed up because of them too, so I may not be writing for a while... more soon.
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »
Day: Nine: Time: 5:00AM

This damned community no longer cares for me. JURY are no help to me, and so they have lost my trust. You go a little mad after a while on your own, so who knows? Maybe the mountains gained a new crazy...
Spoiler for Hiden:

This sketch roughly depicts my feelings... Maybe it wasn't the Combine who took my family, who knows? Maybe those humans didn't even save them... maybe they just want me to suffer too. Well, I can show them. I've seen the madness within these mountains, so maybe it's time they see mine... Maybe it's time I watch the worms squirm in pain while I stand among the eagles. If I am to write in this again, only know it is in mourning for my victims...
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 05:42:02 PM »
Day: Ten: Time: 2:00AM

I'm having a strange recurring dream, but at the same time, it brings me peace... I finally discovered, deep down inside, what I need in order to have closure with my haunting past. These motherfuckers wanna see what I can do? Well here's the dream.

I'm stood in a white space, when centered in the space, is a 5 year old boy holding a balloon. I call out to him, he turns and... has my face. This could possibly resemble my childhood. Then his face warps into the monks' faces, possibly depicting what destroyed my childhood. I walk up to the child, holding a knife in one hand. I take the knife to his throat, laughing as I slit it. So that must be it... To have closure, I must kill a child, and all who stand in my way should be prepared to die... This death will please God, and grant me a place by his side...

I've also got an insignia... see how the others like it...

Spoiler for Hiden:
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 11:45:47 AM »
Day: 12: Time: 2:54PM

My mind tortures me... I don't know if I could crack in the next few seconds or years... It's like a Jekyll and Hyde personality. One half of me says to kill them all, and one says to protect them. In the end, I know it will come down to me, but one thing is for sure. Death no longer scares me, for I know when it comes, the demon within me will be destroyed...
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 05:48:56 AM »
Day: 13: Time: 3:00PM

My first victim last night, and I felt SO alive! But now I gotta decide once and for all... keep this up, or stop once and for all?

//You choose. Pick by 23rd, 7:00PM GMT+0.
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 01:04:06 PM »
Day: ?: Time: ?

Madness has begun. Got 4 heads in my backpack already, so fun time is already amongst us... update soon...

Spoiler for Hiden:
im bach

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal