Author Topic: Over 10,000 members!  (Read 6824 times)

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Over 10,000 members!
« on: November 07, 2011, 11:12:38 AM »
Yes, I know it's a bit late, however...

As some of you may have already noticed, on Friday, 11/4/2011, we reached 10,000 registered members on our forums. That's a great achievement, and I'd like to thank every member for allowing us to reach such a big number. As everyone on the Admin team and everyone on the forums would agree, I'd love to watch how Catalyst Gaming grows even bigger, hopefully reaching 20,000 members. Currently we have 10,094 members, so it keeps becoming better and better.

Thank you guys, you're great.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:58:57 PM by vizioN »
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Over 10,000 members!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 11:35:17 AM »
Woooo! Go CG! You welcome :>

Offline Lonke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 02:42:33 PM »

10% warning issued for image macro ~ Crap-Head
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 03:02:27 PM by *anonim* »

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 03:15:59 PM »
10% warning issued for image macro ~ Crap-Head

20% warning issued for image macro/trolling ~ Crap-Head
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 03:20:38 PM by *anonim* »

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 04:48:36 PM »
Who cares? I ask this because:

• Only less than 200 of the accounts are active.
  • Most are duplicates or bots
  • Once again members that registered and left nothing more.

I dont get why we celebrate a false celebration.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 05:06:51 PM »

I'd like to see you create your own forum and in less than a year, accomplish what we've accomplished. I can bet you my house that you won't succeed.

Your negative attitude shows you don't care too much about us. I honestly wonder how you were allowed into creating our Minecraft servers as you don't seem to even want to be here. You bash our developers in game and say degrading stuff here on the forums. If people want to celebrate with us, which we'd like to encourage, then they can. But if you don't want to, then please don't say anything at all.

This post isn't meant to start a flame war, as this IS a time of celebration. We're 5 days exactly from the forums being a year old, and we've already hit the 10,000 member mark. It's something each and every one of us should be proud of. Most Garry's Mod communities don't even reach a year.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 05:09:05 PM »

I'd like to see you create your own forum and in less than a year, accomplish what we've accomplished. I can bet you my house that you won't succeed.

Your negative attitude shows you don't care too much about us. I honestly wonder how you were allowed into creating our Minecraft servers as you don't seem to even want to be here. You bash our developers in game and say degrading stuff here on the forums. If people want to celebrate with us, which we'd like to encourage, then they can. But if you don't want to, then please don't say anything at all.

This post isn't meant to start a flame war, as this IS a time of celebration. We're 5 days exactly from the forums being a year old, and we've already hit the 10,000 member mark. It's something each and every one of us should be proud of. Most Garry's Mod communities don't even reach a year.
Im happy we did it, but please do understand im just saying my pov not meant to be bashing anyone.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 05:10:26 PM »

Im happy we did it, but please do understand im just saying my pov not meant to be bashing anyone.

By stating, "Who cares?" pertains to everyone, as it seems all of us care besides you.

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 05:17:56 PM »
I helped! :D

Congratz CG

Offline Aneeso

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 05:25:33 PM »

OHHHHHHHH SNAPPPPPP! PIPEEEEEEEBOMBBBBBBBB!
But so right.
Nothing to see here.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 06:14:12 PM »

OHHHHHHHH SNAPPPPPP! PIPEEEEEEEBOMBBBBBBBB!
But so right.

Says the VF wannabe-admin.

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 06:21:24 PM »
Can we not turn something neat into an insult war for once, please?

This was meant to be a celebration, not a "who can make the snappiest comeback" contest.

Adam could have worded what he said less sarcastically and visioN could have /not/ called him out so rudely, and guhh I wouldn't be having to make this post lol.

It's upsetting how the community can't have something nice (and harmless) every once in a while without people ruining it with pointless arguments.

And now I have to prepare my body for people arguing with me about this. Sorry

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 06:21:41 PM »

Goal accomplished....

Well, I remember when I joined in May, I was so exited to see OCRP up again.. Then I bought VIP and then Gold and I met a lot of nice people :)
(hi johan(matt) i like you, hi noah, hi justin, hi everybody i forgot, i like you all)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 06:38:05 PM »
Theres actually 392 members with 10 or more posts. That's pretty good for one year for a community that's been done too many times.

Offline Christopher Jay

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 07:31:49 PM »
Theres actually 392 members with 10 or more posts. That's pretty good for one year for a community that's been denied of service too many times.
fixed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal