Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Ronald Sharp's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1477 times)

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Ronald Sharp's Civil Worker Application
« on: May 15, 2012, 07:46:30 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Ronald Sharp
Citizen identification(CID): 24043
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH A:2
Total Loyalist Points: 5
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been living at City Forty Five for eight months.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to join the CWU because I have the skill-set to make sales within City Forty Five. I have obtained my Selling Permit and have opened many shops. I have a medical background and I am willing to use it to benefit the Civil Workers Union. I personally think that I will be a great addition to the Civil Workers Union.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
Negative.

Past experience with work/labor:
Before the war, my father ran a successful chain of grocery stores. As a child, I helped him run it, so I know how business works. I grew up to become a doctor. After the second year of my residency, the war started.

I have continued my medical work by treating citizen's who were hurt after the war. As we were short of medical assistance, I have gained much experience from that.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Can:
Radios: To communicate with one another.
UU Branded Food: Foods that are branded by the benefactors of the Universal Union.
UU Branded Books: Books that are written by the Universal Union City Administrators and unit's within the Civil Protection.
Medical Supplies: To treat injured citizen's when the Civil Protection team cannot.

Cannot
Weapons: For obvious reasons. (Knives, Guns, etc)
Explosives: Can harm the Universal Union. (TNT, Gun Powder, etc)
Alcohol: It is known as contraband in City Forty Five. (Whiskey, Beer, etc)
Ammo: Any type of ammunition. (9MM, MP7, etc)

Tell us about what you can do.:
Basically, I can provide my medical knowledge to heal injured citizen's of City Forty Five. I've graduated top of my class from Pittsburgh University. I've obtained my PHD(Doctor of Philosophy) after medical school. I've finished two years of residency. Worked along-side doctors and surgeons.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would show them around the city. Teach them the do's and don't do's. Show them around the UCH and give them the ration time-schedule.

~OOC Section~
Name: Jon (Short for Jonathon)
Timezone: Eastern Standard
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13911246
Roleplay Experience: Two years.
Serious Roleplay Experience: One and a half year(s).
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
A regular day as a worker of the Civil Workers Union would have to be, waking up. Putting their uniform on. Eat breakfast, normal morning routines. Head to the CWU headquarter's garage. Restock any item's that need restocking. After restocking, I would then move to the Cafe shop, setting it up and opening shop.

Character Backstory:
Ronald Sharp has been interested in medicine since he was a child. He inspiration was an actor name Hugh Laurie. Mr. Laurie played the character Gregory House in the show House. Gregory House was a famous doctor that solved medical cases which had no answers. Ronald used to always study up on medical treatments and biology. When there was a diagnosis being said in the show, Ronald would say it to himself, and always get it right.

After graduation, Ronald attended the University of Pittsburgh located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He was always used to being away from his family. After finishing college, Ronald attended medical school in Pittsburgh as well. He barely saw his family. After finishing medical school, Ronald's father died, passing on his inheritance to him. He gave the grocery stores to his young brother due to his dreams of being a doctor. Ronald got a job offer to work with a diagnostic team, but it was in England. He knew that if he moved, he wouldn't get to see his family. After accepting the job, Ronald finished his residency. The first week of working as a real doctor, the war started. Ronald was transferred into City Eighteen, then into City Forty Five.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:00:13 AM by Purple »

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ronald Sharp's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 07:50:55 PM »
Accepted for interview, I know you can handle the position and your app is fine.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal