Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Sarah Collins's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1851 times)

Offline cfitz22

• autism simulator 2013
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Sarah Collins's Civil Worker Application
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:49:41 AM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Sarah Collins
Citizen identification(CID): 10508
Last Assigned Apartment Number: A1
Total Loyalist Points: -No more loyalist points-
Sex: Female

How long have you been in City45:
I have lost accurate track, but it should be about three weeks, give or take a few days.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
         I would like to help out around the City as much as possible. I have thought about this for a while and I think that being in the CWU would be the best possible way for me to legally help the population of City 45. If possible, I will help everyone in City 45 in the best way I can. I have always wanted to help around the City when I saw what some of the conditions had ended up as. I did think and I noticed that the main reason may be the invasion. But I understood that there isn't any fighting what has come and gone, and besides, we have no overpopulation, low crime, and little to no air pollution because of the electric APCs and other synthetic vehicles.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No, I do my best to not cause problems around the City as that would be opposite of why I would like to join the CWU.

Past experience with work/labor:
When I was young I used to be a medical intern. But that wasn't my only employment, I also volunteered to help around our city and clean up pollution and plant trees. Although it was not a paying job, my parents helped put me through college with the little money I could make by working at Target as an assistant manager.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
         The CWU can possess the power to help others and to save lives. They can do anything from simply showing a citizen where they can get some knowledge about keeping healthy, to actually saving lives or teaching how to save others when they have to. The CWU also sells important items to citizens who would like to add something special to their life, like maybe some delicious CWU approved lemonade or an orange. They can also organize small citizen events that would bring everyone together to help clean the City, or help after a disaster. They do all of this because this is their job, this is what the CWU is really for.

But the CWU has it's limits. They aren't peacekeepers like the CCA. They aren't there to uphold the laws and keep the City safe. They cannot possess weapons to help the CCA in efforts to enforce law. The CWU cannot, in any way, shape, or form, assist in unlawful activity like assisting a criminal or disrespecting an officer. They cannot do these things because some of these things are the CCA's job, and some are counter-productive to the CWU's cause.

Tell us about what you can do.:
         I am kind of a universal helper, if you will. I can assist in basic medical treatment from the internship I had. But one thing that I oddly have to do with some things, is organize and categorize. I really just love keeping things symmetrical and tidy. Clean and perfect is what I aim for in whatever I do. I also consider myself a people person. I get along well with others, I have a hard time making enemies. One last thing I can do is have a good work ethic, when I have to do something, I get it done, sometimes better than expected.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
         I would first introduce myself and what the CWU does around here. I would show him around, where to go and not to go. I would show him where the CCA headquarters was and where the CWU headquarters was. I would also teach him about some of the people here, how they react to certain kinds of social interaction, and how to look good in front of officers. If he was unfamiliar with our current laws and restrictions, I would help him understand them so that he could stay out of trouble. I would, in the end, ask if I had answered all of his questions and if wanted to know more about our City. If he said he did not need anymore help, I would guide him to the UCH and tell him that these are the apartments and to speak to an officer to be assigned a room.

~OOC Section~
Name: cfitz22
Timezone: GMT -1
SteamID: Steam_0:1:26392319
Roleplay Experience: Generally, I have been roleplaying for about 4 months.
Serious Roleplay Experience: I have been playing serious role-play servers for about 1 and a half months or more.
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
         A usual day as a CWU worker would probably include stressful days and hard work. My character will encounter seemingly impossible tasks, and a lot of labor. She will have to sometimes work with imbeciles to complete tasks that citizens must participate in. She will also have to follow procedures and sometimes meaningless orders and do useless jobs. But she knows what she signed up for and what she is working at. She knows she is working alongside the other CWU workers for a better future for their City.

But towards the end of the day, Sarah will have met new people, helped the City she lives in, and know that she is working toward a new and better future for others. The overall day for Sarah will be stressful, headache-causing, and annoying. But with enough effort and self-determination, she will make it by.

Character Backstory:
         Sarah was born in Idaho in 1988. Her family moved to New York when she was 11. She attended a private school in New York and grew up with a high quality education. She later attended Mount Sinai Medical School and was an intern at the local hospital.

When she was 23 she went to see her boyfriend she met over Facebook in Russia. When she arrived, she spent four days there before the invasion began. They were separated in the chaos. His whereabouts are unknown, but Sarah survived in an old apartment which later became the UCH.

Later, she met Carson FitzGibbon, a man who had been living there for a long time. He explained to her how he saw the first officer and rebels. Sarah took in the information and stayed with him until people were later assigned apartments. She stayed in apartment A1 for a while until she heard about the new CWU program. She learned about what they do and their purpose.

She thought about joining for a while and finally said to herself, "I want to do this." And made her application. Sarah is currently enjoying her stay in City 45. She really likes the layout of the City. Now she is awaiting her applications reviewal.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:02:03 AM by Purple »
Don't make fun of me just because I say i'm stressed... I'm a person too.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sarah Collins's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 10:52:24 AM »
Accepted for Interview.

-I have seen your RP and it is decent to my standards.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline cfitz22

• autism simulator 2013
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 05:52:22 PM »
// Thanks Purp, I'll be on sometime soon.
Don't make fun of me just because I say i'm stressed... I'm a person too.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 05:29:38 AM »
This was ACCEPTED
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal