Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Joseph Bendanci's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1853 times)

Offline ?SU? ATB [join me]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Joseph Bendanci's Civil Worker Application
« on: April 05, 2012, 06:51:44 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Joseph Bendanci
Citizen identification(CID): 40352
Last Assigned Apartment Number: B-5
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
    I have been in City 45, for about two months now, it is a very clean city, with a good cword of younger citizens.  This is really a huge difference from City 21, which was quite dirty, constant crime, and a very uncivil protection force. This city also is built with more stable buildings, and nicer ones.
  I wish to stay here for a much longer time, then I wanted to in City 21.  I am willing to do what ever it takes, to stay here in City 45 as long as I can.
Why do you want to join the CWU?:
                   I would wish to join the Civil Workers Union, for some many reasons, firstly, you get the nicer enviroment, both in the other workers an the living enviroment, you get double rations, and a much cleaner apartment. The apartment, is not only nicer, but also is much more private, and is almost impossible to be broken into by a citizen. Not only do you get a much nicer enviroment, you get respected by all people, the CCA, and the citizens. Additionally, it has come to my attention that the Civil Workers Union, is quite inactive, and is a small force, compared to the other cities I have lived in.
        Even if the Civil Workers Union is a small force, there are many   notable qualitiles about the force. First off, they are so knowledgeable, and helpful to citizens/Not only are they knowledgeable and helpful, they are also the most respectful people inside of the city. They truly deserve to be in the force. Lastly, the Civil Worker Union's force, are full of great leaders, and noble men and women.
  Ulitmatily I wish to join the Civils Worker's union, for better living enviroments, better protection, and more respect, from the people around me. It seems, regular citizens aren't respected as much as the men and woman in the Civil Workers Union. It also comes to my attention, that the Civil Workers, never EVER get introuble, and are never suspected of any crime doing. I am that type of person, recently, I've recoverd a box of anti-depressants, and I am awaiting an award. Maybe joining the force will be my reward.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
       I have never been detained before. I really never expect to be, what could a 73 year old man, do that could be so harmful, as to detain me? I don't think I will ever be detained in my life.

Past experience with work/labor:
          My past experiences with work and labor, was when I used to work inside of a grocery store as a young man. I used to clerk the desk, and eventually made my way up to becoming manager. Because of the steady raises, I managed to save up for a local medical college. Even with college I still kept my job, and started working extremely hard, in the store, and in school. I mainly wanted to go into dentistery, but I went for two years of general medical school, for some prior knowledge.
         I really started to thrive in denistery, and ended up quitting the store, and opening an small office, with the 10,000 I had left. I firstly, hired an experienced staff, and an advertiser, for me. I borrowed about 100,000 dollars, and then started to put signs, give out cards, and pay all my staff. My office quickly became, a thriving buisness, and soon, I had to buy the small pizza resturant next door.
       Buisness ran steadily, and I went back to the college, to refresh my general medical abilities, and my dentistery abilities. Buisness started to downslide how ever, when the ecomony crashed during 2007. I began, to settle down, and started my retirement, at age 63.
As I was retired, I really played basketball with my grandsons, and began to build a steady relation-ship with them. I think I am still alive, because them, they made me run so far, I think I would of died *with a smirk on his face.* Anyway, I know my sons, and grandsons are out there somewhere, and it helps me live my everyday life knowning that I am alive
      I don't remember much about the Seven Hour War, I remember my office destoryed, when I checked on it, people crying in the street, and mass chaos on the news. Everyday life basicly resumed, until they placed down the citadels, and brought us all to work. The last thing I remember was going on a train, with a can of water inside of my hands labled "Breens water." I guess, it kept me from remembering a long trip, because I am sure, by the buildings, that this place is Germany, or Switzerland.
Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
        The Civil Wokers Union, can possess basic medicines, because we need to keep the citizens heathly, so they do not get the Workers sick, or the CCA sick. The Civil Workers Union, can also possess a regular knife for medical procedures, and radios to communicate from a long distance. Lastly, the Civil Workers Union may possess better foods, such as noodles, and donuts, to keep the workers healthier.
        The items we can not possess are weaponry, because they're dangerous, and are only issued to the CCA, and we can not possess, any NON UU items, because they are produced by the rather small black market. Also we can not have, any types of dangerous acids, due to the danger, and the ableness of a citizen, stealing it. Lastly we may not possess, any water other than breen's water, because it is not produced by the union.

Tell us about what you can do.:
    Based on my past experiences, I am a true leader, and a great manager. I also socialize well with other people, and I am very convincing during an conversation. I think I will do well at both medical work, and convinicing others to join me, in the Civil Workers Union. I could mainly, do regular check ups, apply casts, make casts, and work on the hardest dentistery works. Actually one time a man from the zoo give me my biggest patient! An Elephant!

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would try to direct him to an unit, or if no unit's can help the citizen, I would help him myself. I would tell him about the restricted items, sectors, and activities.

~OOC Section~
Name: || BBI || O || Joe
Timezone: Eastern
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32294015
Roleplay Experience: About Two and A Half Years.
Serious Roleplay Experience: Two Years.
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
An regular day as an working of the CWU would be tending a shop. In my case, it would be opening a general goods store, with a doctor's checkup in the back. I would also, be reporting some anti-civil activites, and basicly staying in my specilized apartment.

Character Backstory:
       Joseph Bendanci is quite an old man now. His old past was managing a shop in Brooklyn. Like most people in Brooklyn, Joseph, had to pay for his own college. He had to work his ass off, and with all of that work, he made it to college. He went to Brooklyn college, on a part scholarship.To gain prior knowledge, of dentistery, he went to general medical school first for two years, then went to dentistery for about 5 years.
     Joseph Bendanci had to borrow 100,000 to get his buisness going, and get all staff, advertisments, and other stuff paid for. Joseph Bendanci both ran the dentist team, and managed the store, and was sucessful, but, he was very stressed at sometimes.
He was happily married, with three childern, and that is what really kept him from quitting the job, and basicly destroying himself.
      His buisness began to thrive and at age 63, he managed to rack 2,300,000 dollars in savings. He retired, and spent nice days, living out his life. In 2012, when the combine invaded, he instantly was captured, and actually remained loyal to them. He knew the human race was too irrogant, and arrogant to beat the combine.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 04:59:29 AM by Purple »

Offline ?SU? ATB [join me]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Joseph Bendanci's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 06:52:16 PM »
Sorry I really had 0 loyalist points, but didn't let me sumbit, without a number over 0.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Joseph Bendanci's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 10:15:32 PM »
Accepted for interview.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal