Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Paulina Tannickson.'s Civil Worker Application  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Paulina Tannickson.'s Civil Worker Application
« on: April 03, 2012, 07:02:54 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Paulina Tannickson.
Citizen identification(CID): 26625
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH A2.
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Female

How long have you been in City45:
I've only been in City forty-five in a few days, as I got here together with a friend, for about three to five days ago.
I've looked around the town, but haven't been inside the area called District-six, due to a few rumors about rebels.
For now, I've lived inside the building for citizens, apparently called the UCH.
I've bought myself an apartment, on the first floor, with a clear sight on our protectors.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I've seen the great work, which the Civil Workers Union delivers to us, every day.
They are my idols, due to, they are helping our new benefactors.
My biggest wish is to help our benefactors the best way I can, also helping the citizens, of course.
I've seen how much pain; several citizens are walking around with, such as smaller to bigger wounds.
Due to that, I would appreciate, if I were allowed inside, what the Civil Workers Union, apparently calls for the medical division.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I haven't been detained before, as I stay out of trouble and outside district-six.
I'm trying to keep myself on low profile, as I'm not one of those people, who loves big attraction / attention.

Past experience with work/labor:
I was studying on medical, before our benefactors came with their new technology.
I was with a smaller study group, consisting of some of my friends.
I haven't performed an operation yet, though I will love to see how it was done, by a professional.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Allowed:
Radio.
UU branded food.
UU branded books.
Medical items. (If in medical division.)

They are allowed to carry UU branded food and books, to help other citizens in the city.
They are allowed to carry a radio, to keep the contact with each others.
Only medical personal are allowed to carry medical items, such as a bandage, to help citizens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disallowed:
Alcohol.
Weapons.
Ammunition.
Explosives.

They aren't allowed to carry those items, considered its all contraband and could be a harm to our benefactors.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I could help inside the medical division, if I were allowed in, to help injured citizens, with my expertise.
I can clean and keep a wound healthy, so no infections occurs inside of it.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would tell the citizen about our rules, inside city fourty-five and show him around the city.
I would tell him where to live, inside the UCH, where to go, where to buy and so on.
I would tell him about, why not to go inside district-six and tell him about the rebels inside.
As the last, I would tell him about our great benefactors, our protectors and the staff of the Civil Workers Union.

~OOC Section~
Name: Kenais36
Timezone: Gmt+1
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18854520
Roleplay Experience: 1 year and 4-7 months.
Serious Roleplay Experience: 1 year and 2 months.
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
It depends on the workers division.

Business;
Sets up a shop, usually inside the photo shop / cafe baltic / souvenir shop and begins to sell items, such as UU branded food or UU brandad books.
They are also allowed to put up a smaller stand outside, on the streets.

Medical;
Sets up a medical station inside on the shops, listed above.
Here, they are helping citizens with their wounds, Illness or perheps infections.

For all:
Helps citizens inside C45, with their lives, selling items or helping them physical damage, such as a wound.
They are here to help citizens with their life.

Character Backstory:
Paulina lived in a small city named; Slagelse, before the seven hour war.
Here, she was studying medical technology / science, on a small gymnasium, named “Selandia.”
Together with her friends, she had fun, studying the human body, looking through the bones and different muscles, consisted in the human body.
She was in the end of her studies, when a sudden Voice ran over the radio.
“We are here, at the local shopping market, where a sudden large shell appeared. There’s been reporting of it, suddenly fell down from the sky. This is apparently some sort of a new alien species, in a small form of metallic shell. We don’t know yet, if they are hostile or friendly. The end of the shell is opening now and what seems as a small spider is crawling out… One of our police officer, approaches is slowly and qui- OH god, it jumped on him, somebody help him! More of them are coming out, get people out of here, ru-“
A large, screeching sound comes from the radio, as it suddenly turns off.

Paulina went outside with her friend, terrified of what they’ve just heard. In the sky, they can see several, small, white skies, as the ground shakes. More of the shells are ramming the earth…
Slightly after, something which seems as a flying turtle, carrying, what seems as a tripod, flies down from the sky, placing the tripod on the ground.
A large emitting sound, of what sounds as an animal screaming, runs through the air, as the tripod begins to move.
Around the tripod, the air seems to be dragged towards underneath, of what seems as it heads. A large explosion can be heard, as a suddenly, blue beam, gets shot out from a cannon beneath the tripod and several houses collapses.
Paulina screams as she runs inside Selandia, with her friends.
Outside, they can hear the tripod move around, emitting more of those loud voices. A suddenly explosion makes the entire building shake, as it begins to collapse. Paulina and her friends, attempts to run back outside, but get caught inside, though some of her friends made it outside. Paulina is on the second to go unconscious, but manage to see her friends get penetrated of what seems as one of the tripods feet.

When Paulina wakes up again, she can see her friend, lying dead all around her, crushed to death by the heavy stones of the building. Her own life is in danger, as her left foot is nearly crushed beneath a wall.

Paulina manages to pull her outside of the destroyed building, seen the dead bodies of her friends who made it out. She falls to her knees vomiting on the ground, crying. She manages to get herself up, looking around for nearby help… Everything is destroyed. Not a single soul can be seen around her, as she humbles down the street. Destroyed, burning cars and collapsed buildings, Surrounds her, as she moves longer down the road.
A friendly voice can suddenly be heard.
“Hey, over here, let me help you!”
“W-who are you?” Paulina is barely managing to keep her up, as she speaks to the stranger.
“A friend, here lay down.” He shows her a mattress she can rest on. She sits down with a loud sigh, falling into a deep sleep.

When Paulina wakes up again, she’s in some sort of an apartment, looking around for her familiar friend.
As soon as she wakes, she can nearly taste the smell of hot, well prepared food. Her stomach begins to rumble, as she searches for the food.
“Relax, it’s here.” He gives her a small plate with pasta on, sitting down next to her.
Paulina quickly begins to eat from the food, enjoying every single piece.
“Well, I’m not going to stop you from eating, but what’s your name?”
“Paulina… Paulina Tannickson.”
“My pleasure. I’m Tommy Dorring.” He answers kindly.
“You see, Paulina. Meanwhile you’ve been asleep, earth got attacked and conquered, only in a few hours… 6-8, if I shouldn’t be wrong.” He lets out a smaller sigh.
“Not too far away from here, there should be a city, beginning to be established. Would you like to join me?”
“Sure Tommy. Thanks for the food and your kindness towards me.”
“No problem, miss.”
When Paulina finishes eating, she walks outdoors with Tommy, as they search for an ‘okay’ car they can use, to cover the long distance.
As soon as they find one, they drive off to a new city, with new rules and new benefactors.
For what Paulina doesn’t know, is that she soon will forget her past, as she comes inside of her new hometown, named; C45….
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:19:10 AM by Purple »

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Paulina Tannickson.'s Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 07:11:01 PM »
Due to the some updates, You need to have auth for medical experience.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 07:45:39 PM »
Alright then.
That's also why I asked, if it could be approved ;)

Where do I ask for authorization? :)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 03:55:48 AM »
Accepted for Interview.

I like the app, voiding the medical skills until authed of course.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal