Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Frank's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Frank's Civil Worker Application
« on: March 23, 2012, 02:44:23 AM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Frank
Citizen identification(CID): 78411
Last Assigned Apartment Number: A2
Total Loyalist Points: N/A
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I'v been in City for about two or three weeks now.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to put some of my experience to good use, and sell items and goods to other citizens.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No I have never been detained.

Past experience with work/labor:
I used to work for a company before the war helping restock supplies, and such. I also used to help around with friends and such cleaning or anything. I believe the CWU would fit this quite well.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Can Have
- Radio's: To communicate to each other if one of another is needed.
- Bandages I believe if your in the medical division.
- Books or any educational items authorized by the UU.
- Food to sell or any other foods authorized by the UU.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't Have.
- Weapons.
- Weapon Ammo.
- Explosives.
- Illegal Drugs.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I believe I could help the CWU by possibly selling items. I could perhaps sell books or food due to my past experience with business, and selling. I could perhaps help others to join the CWU or CCA.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would show him around the place, and tell him try to not go into D6. Tell him about the different kinds of items he should or should not carry. I would then bring him to the shop telling him prices and how to do things (Basically RP if they are new to this kind)

~OOC Section~
Name: Delta1116732
Timezone: GMT-8
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5254254
Roleplay Experience: 1 Year
Serious Roleplay Experience: 11 Months
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
The daily life of a CWU worker would be basically getting up in the morning (ICly.) Then they would perhaps refill shipments in the garage for other people, or yourself needing something. Shipments such as flash lights, request devices, smooth/special/regular Breen's water, CWU labeled doughnuts, lemonade, oranges, bananas, ect.... After that leave the CWU HQ moving onto the plaza to try and find any shops or places to set up such as the Cafe or Foto. After finding a place to set up you would go inside, and begin setting up the cash register, and a line.

After setting up your shop you open the doors allowing people to enter the shop. When people enter the shop you greet them with a nice hello and ask what would they want. The citizen asks what they wish to have and they pay the correct amount of change for the item, or items. Check the tokens to make sure they gave the correct amount, and wait for the next person to come up to the counter. At about lunch time I believe you can take a break for some time and after that go back to your job.

Character Backstory:
Frank was quite interesting in trades as a young kid. Even not knowing it quite much he loved to see items of value, or even try and get them himself. As he grew older into the ages of 7-10 he loved to trade among his friends. Being that they couldn't trade much he loved to collect cards of games that his friends collected too. Even though his friends just loved the cards because of the game. Frank loved to collected the cards almost as a sport. Seeing trading, selling or buying.

As Frank grew older more into his 15-20's he worked at a lot of shops that based on selling (Which most shops do). Frank had the idea of starting his own business that is if he could find the money, and everything right to do so. He worked long, and hard for it so he could open his own store. A few years passed, and Frank managed to work his way into a small trading shop. Even though it was a dumpy little shop it would do for the time being.

A few years have passed and Frank is now quite older around the age of 33. His business has succeed into a big shop across his town. He runs the shop being his own Manager and hiring people. He knew business quite well, and he enjoyed selling and buying things from customers. He is quite happy with what has turned out to be of him, and his dreams. It's just unlucky for him that he doesn't know what lays ahead.

Portal Storms have opened, and Frank's store had been selected as a small refugee for the citizens of the small town. As every person sat waiting for what is to come they heard a beeping at the door. As a person got up to go check it the door blew open with a thunderous blast. Over watch soldiers began storming the place forcing most people on the ground, and those who resisted where shot. As Frank was sitting in his office way at the back with a couple other citizens he heard the shots. Quickly they all ducked behind the windows, and desks. An over watch unit came along the door kicking it down to the floor and walking in. As Frank was under his desk hoping not to be seen he got grabbed by the arm. Frank got forced out from under his desk at the same time getting hit in the head that knocked him out. In what seemed like moments later he found himself captured by the Combine in what looks like City 45.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:05:42 AM by Purple »

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Frank's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 11:18:42 PM »
I like it.. I have seen you RP personally and I have seen the efforts you place into your RP. Great application to start with, I want to see you more.

At this point I am Accepting for Interview, as I want to see more.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Frank's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 11:48:42 PM »
ACCEPTED
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal