Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Mikhel Kharlamov's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1604 times)

Offline ‡NtN‡ ßill

• View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Mikhel Kharlamov's Civil Worker Application
« on: March 04, 2012, 09:29:20 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Mikhel Kharlamov
Citizen identification(CID): 88604
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH: B4
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City 45 since the 7 Hour War. In standard time, I would say, about 2 years. In months, about 24.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I wish to join the CWU so that I can provide for the citizens of the city. As well as to aide the Universal Union in it's infrastructure, as I believe that the CWU is a key part of UU infrastructure. I also wish to advance to higher areas of the CWU, so that I can make more of a difference in this world plagued by the Resistance.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
Yes, once, because I was not aware of one rule: You require a permit to establish a business. I, and an employee were detained for two cycles. Once I was out, I acquired a permit, and reopened my business.

Past experience with work/labor:
I worked as a contractor here before the War. I also worked as a janitor as one of my first jobs. My cherished experience was working as a construction worker for building the Brinkanai Building, which has been converted into the UCH.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
We can posses small radios, as the CWU has a private channel, so that we can communicate with each other without paper. We can also posses a Request Device, so that we can call a local Civil Protection team if we encounter an anticitizen or come across any other situations that require CCA assistance. In addition to the request device, we can also posses raincoats, to keep us dry in the event of rain. As well as the raincoat, we are also issued with a white cotton shirt designed to keep us cool and comfortable. We cannot posses non UU branded food, for the reason that it can contain certain outside infections. We cannot posses any weapons, simply because they can be used for socioendangerment acts. We cannot posses any type of alcohol, as it can make you drunk, woozy, and more likely to commit socioendangerment acts. Finally, we cannot posses any type of drugs, as they can kill you. 

Tell us about what you can do.:
I am highly skilled at manual labor, and can also do a really good job at repairing mechanical devices. I am also marginally good at business operation, as I acquired a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in college before the War. I am happy to complete any task, and will very willingly do tasks that are deemed "boring" and "menial" by others.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would teach them how our city works, and inform them of all of our rules and regulations, as well as help them register for UCH housing. I would also tell them about how our Civil Protection is here for us, and that we should listen to them. I would warn them not to go into District 6, since it is a hive of scum and villainy.

~OOC Section~
Name: {APC|GIS} Gen. EliteOps12
Timezone: GMT -5
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41267036
Roleplay Experience: 2 years
Serious Roleplay Experience: 6 months
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
I would start with some passive morning RP, then getting up, heading to the CWU headquarters, conducting my duties, and completing any tasks assigned to me. Then I would go out, and RP setting a shop, and selling some nice little goods (I really want to head to Business.) After I am done with my session, I would RP going back to my apartment to go to sleep, and the cycle would start over again.
    On other days, I would help new citizens adjust to the city, and I would continue to sell things. My character could also wok In the CWU garage on mechanical devices that needed to be fixed.

Character Backstory:
Mikhel was born in Kiev, Ukraine along with his younger brother, Ian. His family was not a rich family, nor a poor family. He had always had rocky relationships with his brother, who was more of a delinquent then a good citizen. His brother would go on drinking sprees, often leaving the house and not coming back for days. He [Mikhel] always tried to be a good citizen of Ukraine, but his antisocial tendencies sometimes got in the way. During his early life, he never had any friends, and he always felt alone in life. He had no love affairs, and he stayed single for the rest of his life.  He went to a simple school, and never had much of an extravagant lifestyle, content with little to nothing.
 All his life he was the target for bullies, muggers, and thieves. So he taught himself to take damage, and to retaliate when bullies attacked him. He taught himself to survive on the smallest portions, and under the most painstaking conditions.
When he was in his 30s, despite all his strengths, he had lowered into a state of depression, he constantly felt as if there was no place for him in the world. He tried several jobs, almost none felt right for him. At the time of the portal storms, he was working as a private contractor for the wealthy Jiminau family in Bucharest, one of the only jobs that he marginally enjoyed. He was working on one of the family’s shops, renovating the basement. While in the middle of prying off an old metal pipe with a crowbar, he looked behind him to see a kind of three-legged dog pop out of nowhere, and start emitting some kind of sound. He quickly took the crowbar and plunged it into the creature’s “face”. About a second later, he felt a giant “boom” and the power went out. He decided it was safest to stay in the basement, so he did. 
 At the time of the 7-Hour War, he saw the pathetic attempts of the UN Peacekeeping forces against the might that is the Combine. At first he was scared of the Combine, he cowered in a small building’s basement, and screamed when he saw the face of a strange looking alien wearing a uniform that had an insignia that looked like a claw holding a ball. But when Earth was done and taken over, however, he saw what the Combine really were. They were a vast organization set out to enlighten the races of the places that they conquered. He finally found a place where he belonged.
EDITS: I bumped the day in the CWU question up to two paragraphs, as per guidelines.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:09:35 AM by Purple »
Mikhel Kharlamov | Alive | CWU Tier 3 |

Marcel Huber | Alive] | Living in City 45 |

Ian Kharlamov | Alive | Hiding from the CCA, after becoming AC#4 |

Dr. Cole Matthews | Alive | Administrating C45 |

Offline ‡NtN‡ ßill

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mikhel Kharlamov's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 09:30:25 PM »
NOTE: My backstory was in paragraph format on Word, but for some reason it decided to mess it up here.
Mikhel Kharlamov | Alive | CWU Tier 3 |

Marcel Huber | Alive] | Living in City 45 |

Ian Kharlamov | Alive | Hiding from the CCA, after becoming AC#4 |

Dr. Cole Matthews | Alive | Administrating C45 |

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mikhel Kharlamov's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 09:05:39 AM »
Accepted for interview.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal