Author Topic: <::||03.555 Private Logs||::>  (Read 1721 times)

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||03.555 Private Logs||::>
« on: September 11, 2011, 09:39:13 PM »
OOC: Unit's digits were changed in light of the C20 Experiment
--------------

UNIT: 555
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Recruit

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: Private Logs
Subject: First Day

<::|| First day in the suit... Got adjusted to it and say through the droning of my trainer as they told me all the little details of the Union Civil Authority. It made my brain hurt, almost. I went through all the training involved with my suit, and basic things. Medical, Firearms, Interrogation... all the "fun" stuff.

Then the real fun happened... 913 took me aside in the Training room and "Taught" me Hand-to-Hand.  Then he pitted another recruit, and an 04 against me.   Recruit493 was my first adversary.  I dispatched him quickly and cleanly.  He was allowed to throw the first punch, I grabbed his wrist and kicked out one of his knees. When I watched him writhe on the ground, I felt a odd moment of happiness.  Turning back to 913 and he just gave me a solemn nod and called 350 to us.  He was instructed to try and take me down.  He tried, and failed. He swung, but he aimed at my gut. The most padded part of the Recruit's Uniform.  I stepped forward so he couldn't get much force behind it and make a right-handed jab straight for his throat.  He tried blocking, but it was too late. He too ended up writhing on the ground.

The two incapacitated Units were dismissed and it was me and 913, with 935 in the corner.  I think I actually detected FEAR from that 02. Strange, no one's ever been afraid of me before. It was slightly empowering, but he too was dismissed.  913 finished our training and dismissed me. That was about all there was to my first day in the CCA...

Triple-7. Lucky me for an easy first day. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting Unit.555
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 04:29:55 AM by SaoulZod »

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||RCT.777 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 09:44:39 PM »
// Damnit, I was hoping for my CCA digits to be 777. :D
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 09:48:51 PM »
// Damnit, I was hoping for my CCA digits to be 777. :D

// Ninja'd. :)

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 09:53:29 PM »
// Sad to see 887 go, but, as you said, he became a bit to much of a dick.
// Anyways, it's all good unless you join HELIX again.
Kathryn Williams
Now in the trading business with Angus Buchanan.
Val'Nok Rotuk
Lost in the canals.
Ember Olliver (Tier-3)
Enjoying her new CWU Winter Coat.
C45.CCA.GRID-01.414
Look at my dress, my dress is amazing.
UU.OTA.REAPER-EtL.73092
Does anyone else taste metal and see red?

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 10:27:49 PM »
// Sad to see 887 go, but, as you said, he became a bit to much of a dick.
// Anyways, it's all good unless you join HELIX again.

// 887 is still around, but my next step is CmD and I'm not near getting that... and now we have more active HC, I don't have a place anymore.
// And I'll probably join APEX.

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||03.555 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 04:29:02 AM »
UNIT: 555
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: 03

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000002
Send To: Self
Subject: Explosions and Stitches

<::|| **AUDIO FILE: PLAY**

Back and forth, back and forth.

I watch the needle pierce and tug, weaving a clasp in my chest. Like a spider building it's web.  The ineptitude of the NOVA treating me has caused my recuperation time to nearly triple. Blood loss with the mixture of a blackout. Much valuable time was wasted.  Had he gotten to the Basement when he was called the first time, I would be able to patrol right now but he only came on the third call. The Recruit that had saved my life was given two awards. Both for his service and methods in protecting his fellow man in the field of... substantial odds.  The Unit that went into the basement with me.. or came late to the party... was as inept as the NOVA was.  The GRID in my favor felt it was more important to fish me out of the danger zone than fulfill his own Survival Obligations. I am... spiteful, but thankful. These logs begin to make me seem like a Robot, but it's a job we must do.  It benefits all of mankind, what we do here, our fight against the enemies of the Union will never stop.... as long as there is one... Malcompliant... left in the City, it is not over.

My skull still splitting and ears ringing, from the resonance of animalistic, primal screams and barrels of explosives detonating. Exogen menace has been quelled.  Against Division Leader 252's command, I have done an audio telemetry sweep of the area under the plaza.  The Exogen Hive has been mapped and readied. I will present it to the Sectoral Commander, either through Stasis Message or meeting him directly. I am not privy to any knowledge of GRID's High Command status or the replacement for 913 or 619, I will learn in time. In the waiting, I have not been able to get a Project finalized. All attempts at choosing one have failed. All attempts any creating one in my mind... have been more successful, but it seems GRID is not allowed to specialize in weaponized technologies.

I have also completed repairs on my Kevlar, being Nexus bound has it's perks, I suppose. They are not nominal, but they will have to do until I can gain access to the Armory for a replacement suit. Blood has been washed from my under-shirt and it is stitched as well. Sidearm is cleaned, prepped and loaded. Mp7 is loaded, readied and outfitted with a flashlight on the underside of the railing. The holographic sight on the top is also altered to be less bright, but more centered and the shoulder-stock is adjusted to fit my arm length.  Why I have not done these things in the past, I do not know.  I find myself with more free time.  I dislike being caged, it... irritates me.

I will attempt to stay more "on the ball" with these logs.  I also understand they may be viewed and monitored to calculate the emotional and mental response of a ground unit. This does not bother me.  What bothers me is the seeming bliss of the Recruits. They do not seem to take this job seriously... disturbing.

**AUDIO FILE: END** ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting Unit.555
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal