Author Topic: UU.NECROTIC.35690 'Head Grabber's''s Authorization Application  (Read 2092 times)

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Player Section

Steam Name: Bourneco
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): A long time, atleast 2 years, if I count correctly
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: About 1/2 a year.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Normal Headcrab character.

Name: UU.NECROTIC.35690 'Head Grabber's'
Affiliation: Combine

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
'Head Grabber's' life.

Prologue

As a young headcrab on earth, 356 was very, very useful to the Combine, both as biological warefare useage, and a nice little reminder of our new neighbors on earth. About 3-6 years after the portal storms, she was captured and put into the NECROTIC division of the UU.
Her for the UU was coming to an end, they put her into a canister, and shipped her off to... none other then, Ineu Pass...
Once the humans began to flock to Ineu her group hid, only to come out of the 'den', the den was a tunnel under the Alliance base, they reproduced, and allowed their group to grow in size, about 3-9 months after they came out and attempted to feed, and here we are now, at the begining of Head Grabber...

Headcrabs and Human Meet

As the day grew long a pack of Headcrabs wandered upon what appeared to be an abandoned Russian missile silo. They were  fired upon as they entered killing almost every one of them. The few survivors of the slaughter were taken by the humans to a testing chamber deep within the silo. Their only goal while being submitted to the rigerous and brutal testing was to try to escape. The testing included: Heat resistance, poison resistance, intelligence testing and lots of other tests, most of them harmful. What the scientists failed to take into account was their agility and attack speed. Finally the Headcrabs found an opening one day and they rushed the scientists making them Headcrab zombies. One lone Headcrab failed to escape with the others and was left in the chamber. Following it's instincts it hid in a dark, cold, air vent, for quite some time it hid, attempting to stay silent.  Later when the order was restored to the silo the Headcrab made a few squeaks, then being discovered, it had become the lone test subject.

The making of 'Head Grabber'

As one of the scientists began to take a depper interest in the testing of this Headcrab, he noted that it had become fairly peaceful around humans unless it was unexpectantly startled. As little as the scientists knew they allowed the Headcrab to roam free. As is its nature it found a nesting spot in the storage room and began co-exsist with the humans who even nick named it 'Head Grabber'.  One day 'Head Grabber' heard the sounds of pulse rifles echoing throughout the silo.  The Overwatch had found their location and was raiding the silo.  The Alliance repelled the attack with four dead and two wounded.  In the aftermath of the attack The Alliance discovered that UU.NECROTIC.35690, otherwise known as 'Head Grabber' had run away.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
The ability to role-play as a Headcrab.
An intresting role-play experience from both the refugees and myself.
The ability to hide in several different places

Defects
Test subject if found.
Can be harmed by any number of tests

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Further my role-playing experience, and create unique role play scenerios that I have never seen before.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
N/A

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Tell me what I need to add, and I shall add it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 03:34:51 PM by Bourneco »
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: UU.NECROTIC.35690 'Head Grabber's''s Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 04:01:55 PM »
-support.  There are already enough headcrabs on Outlands as it is, I don't think we need another one, plus your RP isn't up to par on what's required for the privilege/responsibility of a headcrab.  The back story seems slightly off-canon, with no real detail involved.  I would say add more to the background story, even if your RP doesn't meet standards.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 04:07:39 PM »
Sorry if I should not be posting but...Bourneco's RP is massively below what would be expected of a headcrab. I think she would powergame this character quite a lot, but thats my opinion. I cannot change the admins minds.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 08:28:26 PM »
@The Joke

No I wouldn't, I learned my lesson with Jess, drop the 'I am a minge' speech and allow me to show myself.
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 08:42:54 PM »
An admin would evaluate your RP capabilities anyways before accepting it.  I think you could use more detail in your back story in my opinion.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 10:51:07 AM »
Your RP is not up to par for the required level, so denied.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:35:47 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal