Author Topic: Jessica Arbit's Authorization Application  (Read 1398 times)

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jessica Arbit's Authorization Application
« on: February 05, 2012, 10:56:46 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Bourneco
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About 2 years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: A month or two

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A blocker for the suppression feilds for a little bit until the Combine can get them back up and running.

Name: Jessica Arbit
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
I was born on Monday, December 23, 1991. When i was very young i learned to work on basic electronics including: Radios both handheld and stationary and other electronics. A little while after once i was 14 i began to do more advanced electronics including: Modifying radios, SOS signals with light, And such. When i turned 16 i did really advanced electronics: Making radios from scratch, Other morse code simbols with light. 3 Years passed and i turned 20 now working on car electronics and such, The combine came 1 year after. I ran off to the outlands with my experience now falling in love with a man named "Matter Mcdermit". I am working on a project to build the civilians a "Suppression feild stopper" i build this for them to be able to become pregnant.
This project is going to be hard so im going to modify a radio to send a frequency to the suppression feilds shutting them down until the combine can get them back up. I am also putting a frequency tuner to turn it on or off if it fails to start correctly.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
The ability to become pregnant.
The ability to allow the citizens to become pregnant.

Defects
Stomach cramps.
Food cravings.
Ect.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Become pregnant and have children. Plus enable civies i give it to to have this also.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Matter Mcdermit ([FOOD] Waffle the Wafful)
Gordon Freeman (Janey Johnson)
And myself

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I will add anything that i missed and edit.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 11:48:57 PM by Bourneco »
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Re: Jessica Arbit's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 11:11:26 PM »
I, in my opinion, don't think this is virtually possible as the Combine are very advanced in their technology and shutting down a field for 1-2 hours or even seconds is nearly impossible with radios....but at least there's infinite s----...without worrying about getting pregnant  ;)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 12:03:04 AM by [FOOD] Waffle the Wafful »
Matther 'Shadow' McDermit
Outlands, Alive; helping refugees and giving out supplies.

Walton Pier
Publicly shot and killed after being forced to jump off the Nexus from having too much contrabands

Matt Pir
City 45, Alive; protesting the Combine.

Megan Jills
City 45, Alive; grows tired of Combine rule

Walker Moep
City 45, Loyalist; Helping the UU clean

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jessica Arbit's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 12:17:28 AM »
The suppression field isn't literally a field that suppresses fertilization of the sperm in the woman's body, this is within the air, meaning you're breathing this in constantly.

Sorry but I'm going to have to say no to this.

Locking.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:27:16 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal