Author Topic: C45.CCA.APEX-03.712's Authorization Application  (Read 1669 times)

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
C45.CCA.APEX-03.712's Authorization Application
« on: January 07, 2012, 06:21:50 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: AntiOrcs222
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 6 months
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 6 months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A pair of prototype UU binoculars with heat sensors, night-vision, waterproof casing, a customised flashlight on the side, and up to 1 mile zoom. It can also scan citizens and detect who they are by uploading files from the nexus database to itself.

Name: C45.CCA.APEX-03.712
Affiliation: Combine

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Wallace Breen stood in his office filing the papers on his desk, when suddenly, two elite soldiers entered the room, handing Breen a brown crate labelled, "Model-T600LX Optical Vision". He signalled the two soldiers to be on their way before calling in his top scientist, the designer of the package within the crate. The scientist handed breen a modified EMP tool, which was able to open the crate with ease. The scientist began to explain to Breen the main objective of this new CCA tool. "With this amazing contraption, we are able to view things with ease, and no crime can be committed. Unless of course, you're not looking at the person in mind..." He said, straightening his labcoat, and pushing his glasses up. Breen seemed to be tantalized by this magnificent object. "What I am seeing, is a pair of binoculars... What more is there to it?" Breen said, rotating the object in all degrees possible. "Well, aside from being able to detect heat, it has night-vision, it's waterproof, it can tell you the names and details of all citizens in view, and it can zoom up to one mile in distance." The scientist stuttered, becoming nervous on Breen's verdict. Breen tested the binoculars on the scientist and could see a motherload of information come up. 'Dr Francis Galloway. Age, 53. CID: 99322. Eyes: Brown. Orientation: Straight. Hair: Brown. Distinctions: Glasses, scar on left ear, labcoat with C17 required uniform beneath, UU scientist armband. Information: Lowest graded scientist in the nexus, no successes in mechanics. Warning, if scientist fails again: AMPUTATE.' The information boggled around Breen's mind as he inspected every corner of the machine. He then took out his data pad and began to type. G-A-L-L-O-W-A-Y. He then began to stare at the scientist before he finally spoke. "Well done Francis, your first success." He said, grinning. He ordered the two soldiers to come back into the room. "Guards, place him in the incinerator." The two soldiers linked their arms around Galloway and dragged him away, as he screamed and fidgeted to be released. He then spoke into his intercom. "Could the KING EtL report to my office please?" He said softly. Almost immediately, the soldier was there, as it stood awaiting orders. It voice was robotic and cold. "THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT WALLACE. WE NEED ALL THE MEN OUT THERE WE CAN GET." It said in a dull and dark tone. "I would like you to deliver these to all the cities we can get through. Heres a list, go to the cities in descending order please." Breen said, handing over a small note. The EtL observed it before nodding. "RODGER THAT, WE'LL START IMMEDIATELY." Aboard the UU chopper, the EtL eyed up all its men and allowed them to stand orderly. "AS A FIRST, WE WILL VISIT THE MOST ORDERLY CITY. WE ARE INBOUND TO CITY 45. READY WEAPONS AND WE SHALL BEGIN DEPARTURE." It said. Its one red eye glowing brighter than often. Moments later, a KING soldier arrived in the City 45 administration office, staring at the Sectoral Commander. "FROM CITY 17, PASS IT TO ALL MEN WHO YOU THINK ARE REQUIRED TO OWN THIS." It said. The SeC nodded and the soldier was on its way. Later, the SeC called all units to the HCMR, explaining what this new gadget was. He then began to explain how only some would recieve one. He went past the few who he felt did not deserve this power, then he stopped at an APEX unit. "712... Take one." He said. 712 nodded and took the binoculars. He was then authorised to leave. 'Well...' he wondered... 'What next?'

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Clearer view of misbehaving citizens.
Could cut down on crime.

Defects
Misguides from normal duties.
Can't catch all the criminals at once.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Well, I just want to be able to use this really, as I was told I'd need auths for it.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
im bach

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.APEX-03.712's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 06:28:45 AM »
I am iffy on this, mainly because I believe for one that this would have to be something created by GRID which would take a while. Also, they wouldn't just give the only one to an 03, it would more than likely go to a high ranking unit, around 01 or EpU.

I'll see what other admins say.

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 06:44:01 AM »
I don't think such ~*sensitive technology*~ would be handed out to just anyone. Unless, that is, you can somehow get a SeC's "proof" (A screenie of him saying in steamchat or in-game or w/e) that he handed you a pair and that he'd handed out a few pairs to a few other units.

~*~* Waiting for more admin responses *~*~

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 07:18:42 AM »
Er, he hasnt actually said anything. I just added that bit for story. If this will get denied, do so, I don't mind. Just wondering if I needed to auth this at all really. I just wanted binoculars, but they said it needed to be authed, so I added some shit to it.
im bach

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 06:12:02 AM »
This application is denied then, you acctually need to gain these IC not to mention an APEX 03 wouldn't be chosen for them.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:16:33 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal