Author Topic: UU.OTA.SYNTH.49848's Authorization Application  (Read 1736 times)

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
UU.OTA.SYNTH.49848's Authorization Application
« on: December 19, 2011, 05:30:28 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: (CG)The Viper
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About four years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Two Years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A SYNTH (Hunter) for Outlands, and VERY RARELY the city.

Name: UU.OTA.SYNTH.49848
Affiliation: Combine

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
The Combine research team was working on bulding a new form of assault. The SYNTH program, was designed for Assault and minor Recon approaches. It was specialized for its stealth, quick movements, and pure success combat capabilities. One of their first successfull subjects was SYNTH.49848, a teal coated, blue eyed, monster of a machine. It stood almost twice as tall as an ordinary OTA soldier, equiped with, two long fanglike claws, a flechette launcher, and a bone breaking ramming attack. Not to mention its ability to evade, and attack immediatly. When the power switch was pulled, SYNTH.49848 zapped to life, staring around the room. A voice says, "Excellent... Now, power down untill we need it.." The SYNTH was forcfully put back into stasis.
     A while later, SYNTH.49848 was arrisen from stasis, being ordered to aboard a dropship. It did so, being taken to a place unknown. It was taken miles away, then dropped along with another SYNTH, and three soldiers. In the lead, was a OTA EtL Soldier, along with two REAPER's, and the SYNTH's. 49848's fellow synth was SYNTH.56748, a hunter much like 49848, yet its optic were red, and the coating was a pure green. The soldiers double timed it to the point of entry, when they crossed through the blue forcefield. Once passed the forcefield, the soldiers raised their weapons, and the SYNTH's optics became small, showing they were on the lookout. The first victim, an un-expecting man, walking about. 49848 sneaked up behind him, still making a thud due to his weight, yet by the time the man turned around, 49848's claws had penitrated the mans lungs.
      They continued on untill they saw a small shed, crowded with people armed with SMG's, and Pulse Rifles. The first thing that was heard, was the loud crack of the combine sniper, firing a projectile at on of the people, splattering the contents of their skull on the wall. The rest of the people took cover, readying their weapons. The SYNTH's charged in like a bat out of hell, and began rapidly firing their flechette cannons at the anti-citizens. One was hit in the throat, vaporizing their neck. SYNTH.56748 was flanked by an anti-citizen with a shotgun, and got its contents blown right out of its body, 49848, rushed over, stabbing its claws into the anti-citizens eyes. 56748 was a lost cause, but 49848, carried on with the other OTA's.
      They reached another rebelion hideout, and this firefight didnt start like the last one, as soon as the OTA's came into sight, the EtL's Red Optic, was blown out the back side of their head. The OTA's took cover, while 49848, didnt hesitate to rush in, and immediatly assault the rebels. He did hi devistating body slam, killing three citizens at once, all in an instant. When 49848 turned around, it was greated by a bullet to the eye, it swung its leg, in fury, and in pain, and nearly cut the rebel strait in half. The OTA's were intreaged by the seen. "REAPER SIX| THE EtL IS DOWN| AREA CLEARED|" "Copy that, dropship inbound."
         When 49848 reached the nexus, he was given a new optic, and put into stasis, it is only a madder of time, before he is called out again.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
A very new character experience.
New weapon abilities.
Assist the OTA, and be a major asset.
Flechette Launcher.

Defects
Not being able to speak.
Being ganged up on by rebels.
No emotions, what so ever.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to addapt to a COMPLETELY new form of roleplay, and learn it well. I will assist the OTA soldiers with my best ability, and get a better understanding of the type of RP I'll be getting into. I would fallow all of the same rules given for ordinary OTA soldiers.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Both

Extra Notes (optional):
Please, tell me you're opinion on my back story! Even if the app is denied, what did you think of the backstory?

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: UU.OTA.SYNTH.49848's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 07:39:51 AM »
I may not count here buuuuuuut
Your OTA application hasn't been accepted yet, but it is pending.So, you should've replied when you get accepted, not pending.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 07:44:22 AM »
No, its accepted, I'm in OTA, I dont know why he didnt change the status on the App.

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 07:52:48 AM »
Ops, nevermind ignore my post then.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: UU.OTA.SYNTH.49848\'s Authorization Application
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 04:32:29 AM »
Application denied. SYNTH applications were recently outlawed, and although your roleplay is above average it has not been deemed exceptional. Furthermore, your application was on the short side and contained numerous grammatical errors.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:21:49 AM by Kom??Як »
o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal