Author Topic: NOTHING's / Adolf Steinlin's Application  (Read 1350 times)

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
NOTHING's / Adolf Steinlin's Application
« on: October 31, 2011, 03:02:44 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: --[NOTHING]--
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Two-ish years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: A little less then a year... Hard to remember.
Character Section

Authorization(s): One 2 1/2ft. lead pipe, minimal rust. And one leather rifle strap in poor condition.

Name: Adolf Steinlin
Affiliation: Anti-Citizen

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Spoiler for Hiden:
   Adolf Steinling origonally was transported to City 09 from his hometown of Munich, Germany. He soon began to adapt to the City
envirment, learning the ways of the combine, soon forgetting about past life and following into loyaltist ways. By this time he had
also had earned a top floor apartment with its own television - a rare thing that only loyaltist had recieved in City 09. But, one day
he met a girl by the name, Alexandra. He soon had fallen in love - to an extent, of course. But, just as things seemed perfect, things
turned to a bad side. The fall of City 09 soon came, a horde of rebels called the, "Freiheit Krieger" attacked aginest the town, causing
the downfall. People fled in terror as units where fighting just to stay alive. Although in it all Adolf met a man named Viktor helped him
out, being able to escape the mass of the city during this time, was lead to hiding. Both of them knowing any kind of sign they where
there would lead to death. After a wait of time, they both snuck into a transport, secretly boarding one of the many trains leaving the
city. But, before you could leave, he asked one of the units, "Kennen Sie jemanden mit dem Namen Alexandra?" Where, the units didn't
mind the German language, had told him that anybody that Alexandra, was dead. He had then known it wasn't the anti-citizens that
killed her, but the units.

He grudgily left the train and into City45. He hated the Union, he hated the combine, he hated everything about them, he looked up
at the burning sun as he left the station. He had been on that train for the entire night, riding to C45. He was in a totally different area,
a new place he had never been before. Though, as the weeks went by, he had made new friends, there names where John Florence and
Jill Savior. He had soon learned of, "Secret tunnels" Leading outside into Sector Six. The three decided to leave the city, being able to live
care-free of the combine. And, they soon made there way to the secret tunnels, climbing down the ladder, Adolf had one of those, "What
in the hell am I doing?" moments,  but continued. Reaching the bottom, John turned on his light, keeping close to Jill. They all three walked
down slowly through the tunnels. "When I get there, I'm gonna break every damn combine law I can, you with Adolf?" Adolf replied, "Yeah,
sure." Adolf knows English, he just isn't the best with it. Suddenly, they could hear a faint rumbling, Jill said quietly, "What was that?!" Then
they all heard the vo-coders going off, they ran as fast as the could. Trampling through the dark waters, hearing the units close behind them.Soon gunshots sparked off, shooting crazily towards them, Jill went down with a scream, John yelling, "GO! WE'LL MEET YOU!" Adolf didn'tbother to stop, he kept running, and not looking back, feeling bullets whizzing by him. He jumped up to a near-by platform giving light off, noticing a small sewer pipe, jumping through it. The gunshots stopped, and everything was quiet.

Adolf weakly climbed a rusty ladder, he had to continue forth in the dark for over an hour, and he finally found a latter. He knew they where both dead, it made him feel horrible for not stopping, but he knew he would be dead or soon dead if he did. He forced himself to the top, exausted from the mal-nurishment. But he forced himself to stand, looking out towards the light, the bright, burning light. He slowly made himself to the pipes on the sewerage, he slipped right through it, looking at the vast area. He knew he was still in C45, the posters
showed that. He started walking towards a far-off ladder, telling it lead up-word. He felt so happy on the inside, no more units to beat
him around, no more combine laws! He was so happy to make it, but thats when it happened - Something jumped on his back, making him fall streight foward, he heard its scream, it was a headcrab. He  felt it claw into his skin, he screamed out, trying to turn over, it simply crawled to his head, making its way. He knew he had to act fast, he looked quickly under a few concrete sewerage pipes, noticing a shiny
object, he grabbed it, but the headcrab came to his face, but he was in luck, he smashed it away before it could grab to his head. It flied off,
screaching. He stood quickly, and just as quickly it recovered. He smashed wildily at it again, missing. It jumped at him, barely missing. Finally
he was able to get his bearings and smash the headcrab, one final scream before its yellow blood gushed out. He looked at the lead pipe, it
had no rust on it, and it even gleamed in the sunlight. He then noticed there was a hunk of leather sitting by not too far away in a plie of junk, he  walked towards it, examining it, noticing that it was actaully the kind of strap used for a rifle. He smiled, knowing he found himself a weapon and holder.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?

Perks
+With its near-rustless condition, its a perfect weapon.
+A point near the end where it is narrowed, making a good grip.
+Great for smashing and bashing not just skulls but boxes.

Defects

-The lead pipe is heavy, and even with a leather strap it extremely limits how fast he can run or how long he can run.
-The strap can easily break apart in its cheap condition.
-It takes a long ammount of time to ready the lead pipe again once swinging, leaving him open to be attacked.
-The lead pipe can dent, causing it to eventually have loss in usefullness.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan on using this as a roleplaying tool in Sector Six. As though it will lead to some nice RP. Not to go, "lol i have da weapon fear me."
Because, inside, my character would still be afraid to attack anybody.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No

Extra Notes (optional): I actually, did, find a lead pipe ICly just laying on the ground in Sector Six, not my prop or anything. So, this isn't just an ass-pull but more of just to make things offical.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 03:04:35 AM by NOTHING »
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: NOTHING's / Adolf Steinlin's Application
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 03:14:32 AM »
Denied. Asked for review in shoutbox and failed to submit via proper methods.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal