Author Topic: Red Union's Weapon Authorization Application  (Read 1279 times)

NRK

Red Union's Weapon Authorization Application
« on: October 29, 2011, 08:39:03 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Christopher Lee As Charlemagne
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 2-3 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Only regularly for 6 months

Character Section

Authorization(s): Weapons such as pipe, rebar, rebar spears, pipe spears, machetes, and small shanks.

Name: Red Union
Affiliation: Against mostly everybody else, so simply put our affiliation is to the Red Union

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Going with the Roman theme and general functionality and availability, I find these authorizations reasonable. Generally speaking, it's rather easy to obtain the materials for these. For this I will list where I have found I can get these materials.

Poles of Metal: Stair railings are around such as by the free hostel and underground bar. Rails(the same ones that can be found in plaza) can be found throughout S6. Poles of fences can be broken off. Ladders are here and there in the city. Rebar is fluid in apartments. Even windows with segmented glass can be used.

Sheets of Metal: A couple sheets of a dumpster can be used. Those soda machines can be used. Even something as common as an oven can be used as sheet metal. If the sheet isn't thick enough, all you need to do is wrap it together.

Shanks: Everything from pole, but also include door knobs.

All these materials simply need to be focused down by the many concrete surfaces available in the city.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Intimidation
A hold on the underground(meaning rebels,etc)

Defects
Can't go around in public with

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Here's a good point to explain the mentality behind the weapons. We, the Red Union, are very militant, but that's IC. As I will explain later, we don't kill, rather induct new members. This goes to my OOC mentality that a PK is a punishment and ought not be given to a player who RPed next to decent. I don't believe in PK's for that reason and I find it much better if I am to stab somebody through the just, say our name, and have their character traumatized for years to come giving the Red Union a great amount of infamy and prestige. Our weapons are rather a way to infact get our way. That is to mean more slick abductions(a matter a will discuss on the forums in the very near future), our way within our own ranks(as explained in "The Red Union: An Overview") and our way amongst the underground populace of the server(as we do move to dissolve rebels and resistance in our ranks, becoming a formidable foe).

As for defects, our members don't even really leave our camp. We are not going to abuse these in any way. These weapons will stay in the underground of things and, all in my power, be controlled by Red Union members, in which if they are a member and not simply a slave they are trusted in their RP abilities.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
The people who will be leading this RP are me, Christopher Lee As Charlemagne as Wenzeslaus Hidlebrand, The Krusader as (I will edit this once I find out his name) and GamingZealot as Trenton Jones.

Extra Notes (optional): If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to ask. I would like to hold that we have not done any RP to get these yet. We will start the RP once we do have the go-ahead of the administration, however. I would also like to say that the Red Union, in the recent weeks, has not been so "loud". We aim to maintain this secrecy. Once you join the Red Union, everything on that character afterwards is Red Union. That is to say that we do not leave eachother's company. Most Red Union RP is training and manipulation meaning that we don't get out much. Therefore, even with the authorization, people will not be hearing of us or our weapons, especially due to most of our conflicts resulting in conformity to us.

I am not sure how you are going to feel about the authorization being on our whole group. I would love to make a roster but I don't think anybody is aloud to use anything OOC for groups other than CWU or CP.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Union's Weapon Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 10:20:17 PM »
Failure to submit application via proper methods.

Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal