Author Topic: PK Appeal (sorry didn't know where else to put it)  (Read 1787 times)

PK Appeal (sorry didn't know where else to put it)
« on: January 08, 2012, 06:05:47 AM »
Name of In-game character: Michael Jones
STEAM ID:

Reason: For Spraying a spray i did not do
Server: Catalyst HL2RP
PKer: Dunno.

Why should you be unpermakilled?: Because once i was trying to throw a Chinese food box out a cop stop my friend so i watched him get hit then he asked me to face the wall so i did and he said I had a level 3 because i had a armband on and only have 3 loyalist points (witch i didn't know that you had to have five points to have on) then he put me in the furnace (while im trying to solve this out and how i did it) One he checked my data-pad he said why do you have a level 3. I said because i didn't that i wasn't aloud to have it on. after a while the thought i was a liar and turn the furnace on to make me answer questions i did not know the answers too! After that I asked why im i permanently killed. (Please tell me why i got a warning for the fake armband but i was no part of a spray! I think he just wanted to put someone in jail. please. Michael jones is a loyalist and i do not understand why this happend id be happy to hear why.)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:16:28 PM by Kom??Як »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PK Appeal (sorry didn't know where else to put it)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 06:23:04 AM »
It is under General and Character Ban (PK/TK) Appeals so I moved it there. Also, I will need you to edit your original post to this format:

Code: [Select]
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Character Name:
Admin who issued PK:
Reason for Un-PK:

Also from what I can make out, you reason for being PK'd and reason why you should be unPK'd do not match and make sense. Also, having an armband on when you don't have loyalist status is a Level 1 and is treated as amputation.

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 07:13:33 AM »
I may get warned, but as the unit who dealt with this situation and asked Kom (who PK'd you via gamemode) to issue the PK, I feel I may be able to provide enlightenment to the situation.

I was outside the UCH, just issuing a Level 3 verdict to a citizen, when this "Michael Jones" character stands beside the citizen I was issuing a Level 3 verdict to. As I was finishing up, MJ said that they had just finished having sex, to which I responded by getting them against the wall and tying them up, to be detained. I found Level 3 contraband on them, to which I confiscated, then proceeded to do an on-street questioning.

It was during this process that MJ showed signs of 10-103M, so I elected to send them straight to the furnace. Once there, I interrogated them, trying to find out who the other person was that they had UPA with. It was during this time that I was then made aware of this false loyalist thing, and that a unit in a trench coat merely issued a warning.

Upon trying to deduct who might have warned them (I narrowed it down to 563 and 211, the two active 01's at the time), I called 211 down (as 563 was 10-7. 563 is also Kom's unit) to see if they knew anything. They didn't, so I proceeded to progressively gas the citizen for more information.

Once that was done, I lit the gas and had MJ amputated.

tl;dr, Michael Jones was amputated for 10-103M and admitting to UPA, something not really worthy of a PK appeal IMO. The Level 3 contraband and this supposedly false loyalist status just added onto it.

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 04:36:56 PM »
Yes But i says /me breaks out singing.  then i did the song I just had sex the lonely island FT. Akon then  you told me to get on the wall. I thought it was because i said why im i not it trouble? I should be Unperma-kill because all i said was "i just had sex once i was sing" then you where turning on the furnace because i was forgeting information?. Back to the reason to be unpked. i wanted to know why my friend did then after you said i had a spray can but i looked in my invo and it wasn't there But later on my other char i saw a spray that said "Horny Jacks" I dont understand why i got in trouble for this. and please i only got a warning. I hope you read this and i get unpked This isn't fair You didn't let me tell you

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 06:13:58 PM »
D.V.S.L, Please, for future reference, try not to make a small wall of text, give your sentences some room to breathe, add some space.
And PLEASE, try your very best to use proper grammar, becuase honestly, all I see is a slaughter of the English Language, and it is somewhat difficult to read.

Also, you were given several warnings.

If you read KFrohman's post, he says, very specifically, that you were killed for being 10-103M (Mentally Unstable), and admitting to UPA (sex is illegal, therefore, you get killed if caught).

The Armband thing was voided, becuase of Misinformation.... and I just took a look at your profile, you have several characters, and you've been playing since August of last year, and yet, you told me specifically (yesterday when i was teaching you a 5 other people) that your new to the server, you haven't played before, etc..

Since you've been around for so long, I would have expected you to learn the rules, and also, learn things that are common knowldge, and freely passed around on the server, such as loyalist points. Although I can understand if you haven't played very much on the server, or if you've been gone for a long while, and forgot a lot of things about the server..

But no, looking back, I can see that you were just trolling, plain and simple.

This PK appeal is Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal