Author Topic: Jake Wagner  (Read 1517 times)

Offline ? not bound ?

• View Profile
    • Awards
Jake Wagner
« on: July 20, 2011, 04:30:12 AM »
Steam Name: < not bound >
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13237703
Character Name: Jake Wagner
Admin who issued PK: Cannot remember
Reason for Un-PK: One of my friends was running about, while I was inside someone's apartment (he allowed it, since we were under some curfew at the time), and my friend ended up getting caught and tied up.  He started shouting out for me (in character of course), saying my name and everything.  If I remember correctly, the admins got mixed up, and ended up PKing me, although my friend I am not too sure what exactly happened to his character.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jake Wagner
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 04:37:24 AM »
I can act as a witness and say this is actually what happened.  The "Friend" was a mental defect and was calling out in terror to someone he hoped that could help him.  There was a mix up with the character's name after amputation because of it.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline ? not bound ?

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 04:46:47 AM »
I can act as a witness and say this is actually what happened.  The "Friend" was a mental defect and was calling out in terror to someone he hoped that could help him.  There was a mix up with the character's name after amputation because of it.

Thanks for clearing that out.  There was too much going on for me to follow.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 04:49:00 AM by zeechap »

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 09:39:40 PM »
Declined and locked. - It's a shame that nobody posted and got this cleared up in time, character owner seems to not play anymore or moved on.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal